• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

What kind of cheese has Drizzler unlocked with his run game?

Also, I have faith in you McNeily.

No cheese, just home field run blocking. That's coming out of multiple formations, mostly Strong, Strong Close, Weak Twins, and Ace. CJ's out for the season though. The real bullshit is Zuzek not getting DPotW, 4 TAK, 1 TFL, 3 INTs!

Conference Players of the Week by Team
POSITION Player, Week

Lions
CB C. Houston, 1
QB M. Stafford, 3
CB B. Bentley, 5
FS L. Delmas, 10
49ers
MLB N. Bowman, 7
HB L. James, 7
HB L. James, 8
Bills
HB C. Spiller, 4
HB C. Spiller, 7
WR S. Johnson, 8
Panthers
QB C. Newton, 4
FS T. "The Honey Hawk" Lee, 4
MLB L. Kuechly, 8
Colts
FS A. Bethea, 5
TE C. Fleener, 9
Dolphins
OLB K. Burnett, 1
QB R. Tannehill, 2
Giants
HB A. Bradshaw, 2
QB E. Manning, 6
Patriots
CB D. House, 3
QB T. Brady, 6
Rams
HB D. Brown, 1
WR M. Leopard, 5
Redskins
MLB P. Riley, 2
FS P. Dorsey, 6
Steelers
QB B. Roethlisberger, 3
CB K. Lewis, 8
Titans
HB C. Johnson, 5
HB C. Johnson, 10
Vikings
MLB O. Drake, 3
HB T. Peters, 10
Bengals
CB D. Jones, 10
Broncos
CB T. Porter, 7
Browns
SS J. Babineaux, 9
Buccaneers
HB T. Jones, 9
Chargers
QB P. Rivers, 1
Falcons
CB B Grimes, 9
Jaguars
P. Posluszny, 2
Ravens
CB L. Webb, 4
Texans
CB J. Joseph, 6

Trasher

Conference Players of the Week by Team
POSITION Player, Week

Lions
CB C. Houston, 1
QB M. Stafford, 3
CB B. Bentley, 5
FS L. Delmas, 10

My secondary this year:

Pvb6V.gif

The Week 11 Injury Report
-Players that look like this are new additions

Buccaneers
-FS Ahmad Black is out 5 weeks with a shoulder tear.
Cardinals
OLB Pierre Ponzol is out 4 weeks with an abdominal tear.
Chargers
-WR Dexter McCluster is out 29 weeks with a fractured elbow.
-TE Cam Lonas is out 1 week with an abdominal tear.
Chiefs
WR Jobathan Baldwin is out 6 weeks with a broken collarbone.
Colts
MLB Kavell Conner is out 17 weeks with a fractured elbow.
-CB Jaquan Brown is out 2 weeks with a broken jaw.
Dolphins
WR A.J. Williamson is out 1 week with a stupid fucking brain.
49ers
MLB Larry Grant is out 4 weeks with a broken collarbone.
-TE Vernon Davis is out 4 weeks with an abdominal tear
Lions
-CB Jacob Lacey is out 5 weeks with an abdominal tear.
Panthers
-OLB Thomas Davis is out 7 weeks with a broken collarbone.
Patriots
-WR Brandon Lloyd is out 5 weeks with broken ribs.
SS Mike Adams is out 3 weeks with a ruptured disk.
TE Aaron Hernandez is out 2 weeks with a dislocated hip.
Rams
HB D.J. Greenwood is out 1 week with a ruptured disk.
Saints
HB Darren Sproles is out 3 weeks with broken ribs.
TE Jimmy Graham is out 1 weeks with a ruptured disk.
Steelers
WR Mike Wallace is out 24 weeks with a complete ACL tear.
Titans
-HB Chris Johnson is out 23 weeks with a pectoral tear.
CB Rashean Mathis is out 2 weeks with broken ribs.

9 additions this week, compared to last weeks 4.

DCX

DCX
gg Q, you have perfected the over the shoulder throw man... those bombs were on the money :( pass leading all over the place jesus.

Can i just get you to admit that bull shit flying backwards sideways int from your DE was BS lol I almost woke up the baby with that one

DCX

Rorschach

lol gg fmt. I had no business being in that game, but I was because your team is broken.

lol @ the user pick. I keep forgetting you can just hold Y now. And of course I time mine correctly and that means no animation. smh

you were in the game because of 2 teddy ginn KR TD's, not because of anything else. i ran for like 175 on the vaunted niners D that is unstoppable!

just another day at the office for the browns offense with 424 offensive yards!

Rorschach

you were in the game because of 2 teddy ginn KR TD's, not because of anything else. i ran for like 175 on the vaunted niners D that is unstoppable!

just another day at the office for the browns offense with 424 offensive yards!

Yeah, it's easy when you can have no one cover the TE. But yeah, that's part of your team's broken tier! They're 100 in every phase of the game. Special teams, offense, defense, waterboys..!

GCQuinton

gg Q, you have perfected the over the shoulder throw man... those bombs were on the money :( pass leading all over the place jesus.

Can i just get you to admit that bull shit flying backwards sideways int from your DE was BS lol I almost woke up the baby with that one

DCX

GG. Uncharacteristically horrible game for my D. Haven't given up more than 23 the whole season so that was a bit of a shellshock. Slowly killing any little chance of a playoff run we had.

And that's just how we coach 'em up at DE around here, lol. My starters have been doing that all year so that actually wasn't as big a surprise as it should have been.

Yeah, it's easy when you can have no one cover the TE. But yeah, that's part of your team's broken tier! They're 100 in every phase of the game. Special teams, offense, defense, waterboys..!

alls i know is i said i'd beat you with the browns, and i did it! not only are you using the niners, but you're using a niners team that is drastically better than the one i got in CCM!

LJ11

I'm not sure how feel after that game.

Wish I could say good job, good effort though. Your thumb sore from holding Y?

On Browns vs 9ers. If you want to save your avatar for the SB, we can bet #1 picks!

my whole point in the challenge is that i could beat you using the niners and me using the browns. i've proven my point!

of course the best team in the game is going to beat the worst team in the game more often than not

I'm not sure how feel after that game.

Wish I could say good job, good effort though. Your thumb sore from holding Y?

lulz

Rorschach

my whole point in the challenge is that i could beat you using the niners and me using the browns. i've proven my point!

of course the best team in the game is going to beat the worst team in the game more often than not

Not like this. The more skilled player is gonna lose most of the time. I shouldn't be able to beat you so often let alone by playing like a re-re.

PS: is your thumb sore from holding Y?!

I'm not sure what you're implying. I try to put my defenders in a place to stop where you throw it. I tried to limit Stevie's catches so you went elsewhere a lot and threw into coverage. Is it my fault my guys pick it off?

Not like this. The more skilled player is gonna lose most of the time. I shouldn't be able to beat you so often let alone by playing like a re-re.

PS: is your thumb sore from holding Y?!

you are the better player using the better team!

i put my finger on the Y button 2 times in the game! one on that flats pass and one on the last play of the game!

That last part was a joke. And no I'm not!

i know, but i've gone to great lengths to not hold Y at all in the game. i didn't make it a rule because its impossible to enforce and its hard to say "well only use it when you have a bunch of guys around or on a jump ball" or whatever.

and yes you are. your modesty doesn't fool me!

Trasher

How can you tell if someone is holding y?

"User Pick"

In the case of ballhawking anyways.

But most people refer to holding Y in the case of the glitchy way where all the defenders swarm around in their coverage right on top of the WRs. I don't believe it'll say "User Pick" when an INT happens as a result of that.

LJ11

I'm not sure what you're implying. I try to put my defenders in a place to stop where you throw it. I tried to limit Stevie's catches so you went elsewhere a lot and threw into coverage. Is it my fault my guys pick it off?

is dropping ten players inside the ten putting guys in position? you're a bitch. pretty sure you did it twice too.

that shit was a good experiment at how wild someone can be with manual defending and still put players in "position" to make a play on the ball. im not saying you did it with malice, but i got y'd. short passing would have probably mitigate my ints.

no hard feelings though, i kept throwing it instead of pounding run, so at the end of the day, it's on me. we still cool!

How can you tell if someone is holding y?

Beats me, I honestly played through that game wondering if I was ball hawking but I don't hold Y the moment it's snapped. I would like some proof of it though, I'm not trying to be a bitch player but I was trying to cover all the spots based on the formations I saw. and I felt like he knew what I wanted to take away and sometimes he went elsewhere.

I don't even feel like any of the INT was not legit. there might have been 1 or 2 "your CB ran routes better than my WR" picks but shit that happens to me all the time. I have never sent my DEs into coverage against anymore just to change shit up because I always get eaten alive

I personally wasn't a huge fan of spreading out the DEs and edge rushing but hey, I saw it happened

is dropping ten players inside the ten putting guys in position? you're a bitch. pretty sure you did it twice too.

that shit was a good experiment at how wild someone can be with manual defending and still put players in "position" to make a play on the ball. im not saying you did it with malice, but i got y'd. short passing would have probably mitigate my ints.

no hard feelings though, i kept throwing it instead of pounding run, so at the end of the day, it's on me. we still cool!

What am I supposed to do? 3rd and long, I know you're passing it. I dropped my DEs to take away slants and shit, you STILL got a TD on that play

"User Pick"

In the case of ballhawking anyways.

there is a difference between ball hawk when the ball is coming at you and "Holding Y" the entire play.

and maybe its the placebo that rors planted in my brain but it does seem that play now head to head plays SLIGHTLY differently than CCM. seems like the defense is a lot "better" (as in, playing their assignments and being dominant, not that its more fun) in CCM over play now

Top Bottom