• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

i didn't understand any of this

You'll become a fan of George Parros if you read his wikipedia page. Princeton grad, one of the smartest guys in pro sports, has one of the most intimidating mustaches I've ever seen, and lead the NHL in fights last year.

We just won, I'll be on in a few.

I'm online Smokey. I'm dropping 9 all game. It's sim though cause your OLine is a joke!
Mustaches can make you look meaner. Unless you just wanted a picture?

GYI0062971908_medium.jpg

I guess you could put it that way. I'm being straightforward with you that we're simming it. I'm not gonna leave you hanging like you did me. You don't have to stick around the computer or xbox.

Unless this is some kind of a joke I'm not sure how this is cool at all

BigAT

What is the 2 gb update to Dota? Hopefully they are adding some of soda's innovations!

They completely changed the file system to improve the load times. There's a few other minor things, but that's the primary reason for the size of the patch.

bluemax

Banned
I hope it fixes the issue where for some reason the first time I play a game it takes forever to load into the actual game and I usually end up booted.

Trasher

I hope it fixes the issue where for some reason the first time I play a game it takes forever to load into the actual game and I usually end up booted.

You should spectate a game first then. Just load into one, and then leave it. You'll be good to go.

Wow, you must have a worse computer than me!

Top Bottom