• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

Ramirez

Correct, if you hadn't tried to cover up the massive passing yard padding, we would still have bitched about the massive passing yard padding.

I can't wait to fuck you up again this season, leading to your inevitable shitting of the bed.

eznark

Banned
Let me check cbs gross punt average.

Wtf it's a positive number! How!

Ps.

Just so it's out in the open, packers vs Seahawks is return to controller gate. It will either be played, simmed or bluemax can play the CPU but the choice is eznarks. In other words, if he can't play but doesn't agree to letting blue play the CPU then it gets simmed. Such is the punishment for plug pulling!

Well that works out well for you. Convenient.

Let blue max play the CPU I'm the one who is unavailable.

Mrbob

This thread is getting good!

I'm going inside my own numbers right now. I'm too lazy to look up everyone else but at first glance I have a hellacious schedule the first 12 weeks of this season. My combined opponents records are:

68-43
.632 win percentage

To skew those number even further this includes 12 losses from two times I've played Thrasher.

This is only to date so far. That number is going to go up another +2 or +3 before this week is over. The good thing is if I can somehow make it to the playoffs I'll be battle tested.

God dammit, boobs.

eznark: Don't give it to him until we play our game!

Alright. I got other games to play so lets get this done quick! I'll be ready to play a little after 10 central.

eznark

Banned
Makes no difference to me but then if I say nothing there is the inevitable "why does the quitter get to play the CPU!"

I can't win!

I don't want to play him but if you sim it you are forcing my hand! Think of me, the victim!

Bluemax I don't hate you I just think you are a bizarre weirdo with the thinnest skin in the world.

Trasher

To skew those number even further this includes 12 losses from two times I've played Thrasher.

Alright. I got other games to play so lets get this done quick! I'll be ready to play a little after 10 central.

:((((((((((((((((((((

Okay. That works!

Rorschach

Yeah... That's not going to happen. FYI

C2ELSTe.gif

Smokey, what times tonight are you available? Sooner the better starting at 7 ct for me.

I forgot we were playing the Jets tonight. I want to watch this. After the game? It starts in 10 minutes.

gg fern. your D was really good that game.... dominated my o-line when i passed and only later did i find any running lanes! too bad your QB is mark sanchez jr. missed a lot of wide open receivers

Ferny

gg fern. your D was really good that game.... dominated my o-line when i passed and only later did i find any running lanes! too bad your QB is mark sanchez jr. missed a lot of wide open receivers

Man I know. I was getting so frustrated with him. So many times he would just plain miss. It's hard to get any offensive rhythm going when things go that way. Once your running game got going, it made it easier for you to start getting those throws and then runs with Kap.

GG

Top Bottom