• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

LukeSmith

The ballhawking and drop 10 memes are two of my favorites in recent memory.

Ballhawking because the only people who don't use it are the ones who don't switch position on defense(I.e., nobody).

Drop 10 is amazing because you can run the ball in Madden 13

Sokantish

The ballhawking and drop 10 memes are two of my favorites in recent memory.

Ballhawking because the only people who don't use it are the ones who don't switch position on defense(I.e., nobody).

Drop 10 is amazing because you can run the ball in Madden 13

Running is fun, how come no one told me?

It wasnt really. I was up 2 touchdowns with about a minute left on 3rd and 18 and it dropped. So i ended up playing the CPU. That was a bit more of an ass beating.

It says you won 41-0. You were up 14-0 with a minute left.... So you scored 27 points in 1 minute?! CPU or not you are the greatest video gamer ever

Splat

What was the more to it? A reasonable person would conclude it dropped with 1 minute left and he played the CPU for that 1 remaining minute!

You've been through how many dropped games? How many times has it said "Would you like to continue vs the CPU?"

Spoilers:
the answer is zero.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
How could you think continuing against the cpu was an option? When has that ever happened?

BigAT

Dammit, I knew I should have done a human rematch against you and just let you win. See you later to Eli being the #1 rated passer in the league.

BigAT

Andrew luck was #1 anyways. More like see you later to the division crown

Not going into this game he wasn't, Luck was listed as #2 in the game.

We're both tied at 8-2 and he has to face you still while I don't. My remaining schedule is hardly a cake walk, but still. Regardless, the wild card worked out well enough for me last season.

Not going into this game he wasn't, Luck was listed as #2 in the game.

We're both tied at 8-2 and he has to face you still while I don't. My remaining schedule is hardly a cake walk, but still. Regardless, the wild card worked out well enough for me last season.

I'll lose on purpose to spite you! That's what you get for targeting a man with a concussion!

Ramirez

is dropping ten players inside the ten putting guys in position? you're a bitch. pretty sure you did it twice too.
!

I see Smokey's defense is spreading, he's done that shit near the goal line for years now, and it is a bitch move. But he's a bitch, so it's not surprising!

It says you won 41-0. You were up 14-0 with a minute left.... So you scored 27 points in 1 minute?! CPU or not you are the greatest video gamer ever

41-0? Sounds like padding.

Az!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I see Smokey's defense is spreading, he's done that shit near the goal line for years now, and it is a bitch move. But he's a bitch, so it's not surprising!

Az!

I didnt pass once in the second half. Suck my dick

Mrbob

Eznark, I knew you liked me after all!

Sorry, Thrasher. Our game tonight looks to be in jeopardy thanks to Eznark giving me a Sin of the Dark Age beta key. Plus now I have Omerta to play as well.

bluemax

Banned
Eznark I know you hate me and all but are you gonna be around to play our game? I think you said you were out of town. Did you set yourself to auto pilot if you aren't gonna be back?

Trasher

Eznark, I knew you liked me after all!

Sorry, Thrasher. Our game tonight looks to be in jeopardy thanks to Eznark giving me a Sin of the Dark Age beta key. Plus now I have Omerta to play as well.

God dammit, boobs.

eznark: Don't give it to him until we play our game!

Az!

Let me check cbs gross punt average.

Wtf it's a positive number! How!

Ps.

Just so it's out in the open, packers vs Seahawks is return to controller gate. It will either be played, simmed or bluemax can play the CPU but the choice is eznarks. In other words, if he can't play but doesn't agree to letting blue play the CPU then it gets simmed. Such is the punishment for plug pulling!

Top Bottom