• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

bluemax

Banned
In my second ever league game I played Vumpler and finished with -2 passing yards and 40 yards rushing and I had the Chargers :(

Oh wait it was second regular season game. I apparently went 5-1 in pre-season!

Mrbob

Well you learn something new every week. I gave up a taint on a hester crossing route because the dline guy backed into him, stopping his momentum as I threw the ball. Of course the DB doesn't stop, catches up and follows the route for an interception for a TD. Trash ass game is trash.

It was a weird game all around. One thing I didn't give up on was the run down 14 to 3, and it paid in the end.

Jake Locker's Season 3 Stats through 9 Games With Chris Johnson
79.6 QBR, 1822 Yards, 13 TDs, 16 INTs, 18 Sacks, 59% completion %, 9.7 YPA, 202.4 YPG

Gonna compare to end of season stats.

Rorschach

bluemax

Banned
Games left:

Cleveland @ Dallas (Story said he's out of town for the weekend)
KC @ San Diego
Pittsburgh @ Baltimore
Tampa @ New Orleans
Washington @ Cincinnati
St. Louis @ New England
Houston @ Tennessee

Birdman02

Games left:

Cleveland @ Dallas (Story said he's out of town for the weekend)
KC @ San Diego
Pittsburgh @ Baltimore
Tampa @ New Orleans
Washington @ Cincinnati
St. Louis @ New England
Houston @ Tennessee

I just sent DM a PM to see when we could play. I seem to remember him saying he was on a bad school schedule though, so I don't know when our game is happening.

Sokantish

Wow I do NOT endorse this at all Rors, do not look at my spoiler.

Thanks for the link mastershake, I slowed down on the game the past couple days but I picked it up again today, I'm at like 16 hours played now I think. Do you have any idea how long the game is?

McNei1y

Sanjuro gonna Sanjuro

original.gif

Just remember he's the double bird guy

I find something new in this gif everytime.

Nightz

So is Dota2 gonna bring back the ability to save and load item builds? That really came in handy for a noob like me.

eznark

Banned
Wow I do NOT endorse this at all Rors, do not look at my spoiler.

Thanks for the link mastershake, I slowed down on the game the past couple days but I picked it up again today, I'm at like 16 hours played now I think. Do you have any idea how long the game is?

Are you doing any of the side quests? I'm 16 hours in and haven't even left the second city yet.

Sokantish

Are you doing any of the side quests? I'm 16 hours in and haven't even left the second city yet.

Yeah, I've done all of them. Well, I guess I never went back to the first city once I got access to the third so maybe there are more quests back there. I'll have to check.

What is this useful for?

It was killing me not knowing the morph level, but I guess knowing the attributes of all of them would let you pick the best ones. I just used it to figure out morph levels though

eznark

Banned
I have no idea how you are going through the game so fast. Or maybe I'm just super slow. Or maybe I left it on pause or something and I haven't played 16 hours. You're way, way ahead of me right? The next story thing I need to do is go to the port and head East.

Sokantish

I'm at the fourth city now, I actually lost in a boss fight. :(

My party being made up of mostly physical familiars came back to haunt me, I was not prepared AT ALL.

eznark

Banned
I must have paused by going into the menu screen (clock still runs) instead of just pausing. You're two cities ahead of me and we've both played 16 hours. No way am I going that slow. I've died once.

Sokantish

Or maybe I'm just wrong about being 16 hours in, I can't remember. I'll check

I was wrong. My playtime is 16 hours and 38 minutes. Way off!

I must have paused by going into the menu screen (clock still runs) instead of just pausing. You're two cities ahead of me and we've both played 16 hours. No way am I going that slow. I've died once.

Yeah you must have. I am 14hrs in and about to hit the 4th city but this boss is whooping my ass - karma for complaining how easy the bosses were earlier :(. I'm lvl 22 and have 5 or 6 merit cards filled out too so I've been doing all the side quests/bounty hunts too!

edit---

as for the list, ez... You can pick out the best familiars for your play style. No more wasting your time with cool looking weak ones or skipping over lame looking strong ones!

Sokantish

Yeah you must have. I am 14hrs in and about to hit the 4th city but this boss is whooping my ass - karma for complaining how easy the bosses were earlier :(. I'm lvl 22 and have 5 or 6 merit cards filled out too so I've been doing all the side quests/bounty hunts too!

You probably lost to the same boss I lost to.

About the boss:
I almost thought it was a fight you weren't suppose to win because all my dudes were doing like 5-8dmg to it, then I figured out like 3/4 through the battle that you gotta use lightning on the boss. Of course I have no familiars with lightning! Time to go hunting, I guess.

You probably lost to the same boss I lost to.

About the boss:
I almost thought it was a fight you weren't suppose to win because all my dudes were doing like 5-8dmg to it, then I figured out like 3/4 through the battle that you gotta use lightning on the boss. Of course I have no familiars with lightning! Time to go hunting, I guess.

haha yep!

I thought the same damn thing. I was about half way through his life bar after grinding him out for like 30 minutes. I went through almost all my provisions - so i was like, maybe i am supposed to lose to him at first? So i died and game over :( I tried to fight him again and same ass whoopin. So lightning is good? I've ran into a few familiars on the boat battles that had lightning attacks. Maybe I'll just grind away in the boat for a bit before i fight him! Thanks for the tip!

Sokantish

Oh, no. I'm on the boss after that. I actually didn't have any problems at all with that one

Well now I look crazy since you edited it!

Oh, no. I'm on the boss after that. I actually didn't have any problems at all with that one

Well now I look crazy since you edited it!

really? no problems with shadar? and the next one is harder????? What level were you when you fought him? fuuuuuuuuuuuck.... Maybe i was just really tired last night. Maybe a freshly rested mind is ready to tackle this challenge!

eznark

Banned
I'm eating a bagel.
I'm eating a bagel.
I'm eating a bagel.
I'm eating a bagel.
I'm eating a bagel.
I'm eating a bagel.
I'm eating a bagel.
I'm eating a bagel.
I'm eating a bagel.
I'm eating a bagel.
I'm eating a bagel.
I'm eating a bagel.
I'm eating a bagel.
I'm eating a bagel.

Sokantish

really? no problems with shadar? and the next one is harder????? What level were you when you fought him? fuuuuuuuuuuuck.... Maybe i was just really tired last night. Maybe a freshly rested mind is ready to tackle this challenge!

I can't remember, that was a long time ago. Like MULTIPLE HOURS ago in game time

I'm eating a bagel.
I'm eating a bagel.
I'm eating a bagel.
I'm eating a bagel.
I'm eating a bagel.
I'm eating a bagel.
I'm eating a bagel.
I'm eating a bagel.
I'm eating a bagel.
I'm eating a bagel.
I'm eating a bagel.
I'm eating a bagel.
I'm eating a bagel.
I'm eating a bagel.

I've never had a
bagel.

I'm eating a bagel.
I'm eating a bagel.
I'm eating a bagel.
I'm eating a bagel.
I'm eating a bagel.
I'm eating a bagel.
I'm eating a bagel.
I'm eating a bagel.
I'm eating a bagel.
I'm eating a bagel.
I'm eating a bagel.
I'm eating a bagel.
I'm eating a bagel.
I'm eating a bagel.

haha, asshole. I kept clicking them all cause i was sure one would be different and there was a real message in there somewhere!

Top Bottom