• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

rors can you do me a personal favor and play crow so i can stop hearing this complaining? as a favor to me!

p.s.

and remember crow is on a 1 strike-and-you're-out policy! so just play him and then complain about something!

This is sucks. I can't talk to a person until tomorrow, Can you play tomorrow night? Does the cold fuck with cale internet? No, right? It got real cold in Chicago today for the first time in a bit.

bluemax

Banned
Way too Early Playoff picture:

AFC
1. Indianapolis 9-1
2. Buffalo 8-2
3. Oakland 7-3
4. Cincinnati 6-3
5. Miami 8-2
6. Houston 6-3
7. Denver 5-4
8. Kansas City 5-4
9. Pittsburgh 4-4

NFC
1. San Francisco 9-1
2. New York 8-2
3. New Orleans 7-2
4. Chicago 6-4
5. Philadelphia 8-2
6. Seattle 7-3
7. Tampa Bay 6-3
8. Minnesota 6-4
9. St. Louis 4-5

You should spectate a game first then. Just load into one, and then leave it. You'll be good to go.

Wow, you must have a worse computer than me!

When I remember this is what I do. And yeah my computer is 5 years old and it wasn't super top of the line when I put it together.

rors can you do me a personal favor and play crow so i can stop hearing this complaining? as a favor to me!

p.s.

and remember crow is on a 1 strike-and-you're-out policy! so just play him and then complain about something!

LOL this is such a clear example of FMT stanning for his bros

Way too Early Playoff picture:

I've got @Seattle, @SF, @NE, @ Indy, and home against the Jets

9-7 finish indeed

Rorschach

Sigh. Fine. But I'd only do this for you and maybe Soka! This makes me look bad, Crow got away with BS'ing me last time when he left me hanging the entire weekend and made me take my xbox on my trip only to get it simmed, AND I have to sit through the torture of playing him. You get this one and this one only, so if we play in the playoffs, it's simmed!

I'm available 'till 10pm today. If not today, then I don't know about tomorrow. Probably towards the evening.

Sigh. Fine. But I'd only do this for you and maybe Soka! This makes me look bad, Crow got away with BS'ing me last time when he left me hanging the entire weekend and made me take my xbox on my trip only to get it simmed, AND I have to sit through the torture of playing him. You get this one and this one only, so if we play in the playoffs, it's simmed!

I'm available 'till 10pm today. If not today, then I don't know about tomorrow. Probably towards the evening.

thanks brother. you just earned yourself a date in UMVC3 tomorrow!

rinse82

Totally fucked up that pass in OT that got picked.

HFA on those holding calls and the fumbles. I think those INT's were just bad throws though.

rinse82

If only I could stop those screen passes; I honed in on Fleener a lot in my gameplan after you destroyed me in our first game. Too much focus, AP ran circles around my team all over the field.

LukeSmith

Or classic FMT, refusing to turn his back on Alex Smith:

http://67.227.255.239/forum/showpost.php?p=4242494&postcount=300

FMT planting the seeds for Luke Smith to join the league:

http://67.227.255.239/forum/showpost.php?p=4256608&postcount=333

Before I joined, the Colts had never made the playoffs FMT said.

Last season was the first time they missed them since I joined :(

i remember alexs vision cone was fucking pathetic

Pey's vision cone was like a hooker's legs

yeah it was. the best part is that having the vision cone back would probably make AWR meaningful for QB's if you tied that to the cone size. come on EA throw us a fucking bone you assholes!

Well, if they keep ballhawk maybe they should have some kind of vision cone for defenders too so we can actually know they see the fucking ball before leaping like lemurs!

Or they could just implement "Can't change your player" on defense as a commissioner toggle.

I'd prefer they actually make the guys play realistically but EA Tiburon being what it is, I guess the toggle would probably be safer for them to do without breaking everything.

Top Bottom