• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

My highest level character is 26, my two main familiars are 23 and 24

I think i figured out part of my problem...
swaine's familiar is garbage... i switched in one of my other ones and hes alot more useful now!

Also, I caught a 'sparkee'! maxes out with the 6th highest magic attack in the game and hes electric so I will be better prepared for that boss you were talking about

My internet should be fine says the guy, maybe the whole apartment complex was on at once or something strange. Any1 want to scrim one real quick for a test? Smokey when can you play?

Sokantish

you dont have to defeat shadar!

Yeah but I thought you had to get him down to a certain % of health before it triggers the scene

Do you have any idea where to get more drops? Like moondrops, planetdrops, and all the others? I can't even morph my dudes because I can't find them! Maybe I'm just unlucky with getting them after battles

Yeah but I thought you had to get him down to a certain % of health before it triggers the scene

Do you have any idea where to get more drops? Like moondrops, planetdrops, and all the others? I can't even morph my dudes because I can't find them! Maybe I'm just unlucky with getting them after battles

yeah thats what you have to do! I was probably pretty close last night before i gave up. I had just oliver alive with no mp so i could just barely chip away at him :/ - today i went all out after switching my team around and it went alot smoother

Not sure... i have plenty of them it seems. 8 moon/4star/8sun/3planet plus 3 each of the jumbo's. I got them all from battle.

Smokey

The controller

Sources close to the hardware have revealed to us that PS4 will ship with a redesigned controller which is the same size as an existing DualShock but features a small touchpad in place of the existing Select, Start and PS buttons. The tech is based on Vita’s rear touchpad, and is similarly responsive in use.

A new Share button on the controller will, when pressed, launch a new feature that will allow screenshots and video to be distributed online. The PS4 hardware will continually record the most recent 15 minutes of onscreen action (with no processing penalty, claims our source), which users will then be able to edit and broadcast via the Internet.

Embraced by fans and honored by critics for 25 years, Madden NFL is known as the NFL's "33rd Franchise" due to its authentic gameplay, the development team's unparalleled access to NFL resources and its prominent place in NFL culture.

lulz

I wouldn't be surprised if there is a seperate press release for other consoles after the official Sony and Microsoft announcements.

Either that, or show up at E3.

Whatever the next console is it better have more than 8 party members allowed cause kicking out 1 or 2 Bros everytime in NHL was not cool :(

McNei1y

Whatever the next console is it better have more than 8 party members allowed cause kicking out 1 or 2 Bros everytime in NHL was not cool :(

Maybe we can have built in mics, or something, so we can avoid CB's high pitched squeak randomly... but man that was funny.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
It's true in my mind. I remember rushing to see the party screen and his mic was lit up when the noise was happening. Even if it was a glitch in the matrix.

Headphones capable of loud sound + A very loud sound causing me to move if off my ear = that sound coming into my mic. I might be guilty of amplifying it!

Yeah that shit is way more sensitive than I realized

I kinda hate the feeling of the earcup though. It's way too flimsy and not wide enough

McNei1y

Headphones capable of loud sound + A very loud sound causing me to move if off my ear = that sound coming into my mic. I might be guilty of amplifying it!

But the sound was a part of our NHL experience. I couldn't help but laugh everytime it happened. It always seemed to be at the most random points.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Going through the old thread, it's great to see where the game's complexity jumped up a few notches, and of course where it stayed the same.

Top Bottom