• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

FrenchMovieTheme said:
squicken said:
It's probably true. FMT values that "undefeated in Super Bowls" title and also loves Kurt Warner
Dirt is a fucking loser who can't satisfy that big tittied wife of his like she should be satisfied

p.s.

i have to go to the market to get something to eat (my wife said she had a "late lunch" and wouldn't be making/eating dinner which i'm assuming means she banged some other guy today and can no longer stand the sight of me) so either luke or CB may need to vance it!

kurt-warner-2.jpg

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
GG you got me good. Couldn't stop throwing ints.

Man it's impossible to play corner when your opponent calls a PA. The screen comes in too close and you can't even see the guy you're supposed to be covering. I thought you would test me a little more than you did.

McNei1y

gg wellie. I'm gonna need to continue to work on pass defense. I botched tackles a few times when I switched to the defender so I slowed him down which resulted in massive gains. My zone definitely needs work. There were multiple passes that you had guys wide open on but some bs made them either drop the ball or overthrow them.

Not sure how some of my receivers caught those passes. Two were picks waiting to happen but somehow made it into my receivers hands. I need to keep paying attention to the defenders around my receivers.

GG you got me good. Couldn't stop throwing ints.

Man it's impossible to play corner when your opponent calls a PA. The screen comes in too close and you can't even see the guy you're supposed to be covering. I thought you would test me a little more than you did.

What I said above ^^. If I had an awareness rating, It'd probably be like 5. I had no idea you controlled your corner. All I knew was that you controlled your ROLB, MLB, and FS.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
gg wellie. I'm gonna need to continue to work on pass defense. I botched tackles a few times when I switched to the defender so I slowed him down which resulted in massive gains. My zone definitely needs work. There were multiple passes that you had guys wide open on but some bs made them either drop the ball or overthrow them.

Not sure how some of my receivers caught those passes. Two were picks waiting to happen but somehow made it into my receivers hands. I need to keep paying attention to the defenders around my receivers.

What I said above ^^. If I had an awareness rating, It'd probably be like 5. I had no idea you controlled your corner. All I knew was that you controlled your ROLB, MLB, and FS.

You gotta be shitting me hahahaha. I was manned up on Garcon most of the game.

I forgot about all of the shit throws and non-breaks by my guys. I can't believe just how far off some of those throws went, it was pretty funny.

McNei1y

You gotta be shitting me hahahaha. I was manned up on Garcon most of the game.

I forgot about all of the shit throws and non-breaks by my guys. I can't believe just how far off some of those throws went, it was pretty funny.

Yep. I had no idea you were on Garcon. I knew he was covered most of the game... he didn't even have a catch. Hell, I don't think I even threw to him.

But yeah, you had some sure TD's or at least big gains on some of those throws, and they were just bs results. I don't feel happy about my zone defense there.

Mrbob

So is Euro Truck Simulator 2 one of the surprises of the year?

A bunch of good reviews and it is the top seller on Steam. I might buy it. Anyone else get it?

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Yep. I had no idea you were on Garcon. I knew he was covered most of the game... he didn't even have a catch. Hell, I don't think I even threw to him.

But yeah, you had some sure TD's or at least big gains on some of those throws, and they were just bs results. I don't feel happy about my zone defense there.

Nice. Reason I don't play LB or S isn't because of coverage, I can cover all day, it's having to come up in run support fucks me up for some reason.

McNei1y

Nice. Reason I don't play LB or S isn't because of coverage, I can cover all day, it's having to come up in run support fucks me up for some reason.

Yeah. That's one thing I suck at using the S/LB. I can stop passing a lot, but running is hard because I leave gaps wide open.

Mrbob

Buying Euro Truck Simulatir is like hiring a CFL coach. Retarded.

Read some reviews biiiiiiittttttttcccchhhhh!

CFL man is going to lead the Bears to glory. Two years from now I'll have the auto win team again, and I won't squander the opportunity like CB has the past 5 years.

eznark

Banned
Read some review biiiiiiittttttttcccchhhhh!

CFL man is going to lead the Bears to glory. Two years from now I'll have the auto win team again, and I won't squander the opportunity like CB has the past 5 years.

Has Tom Chick reviewed it?

bluemax

Banned
Read some review biiiiiiittttttttcccchhhhh!

Didnt you start this year with an auto win defense?

bluemax

Banned
GG Ferny. I should have run the ball at the 1 and probably shouldn't have tried throwing on Revis so much but otherwise I think I did okay.

Of course Kenny Timm bailed my ass out yet again. I will miss him next year.

bluemax

Banned
Calvin Johnson has more than double the amount of receptions of the second leading receiver, Kenny Timm. 26 to 53. Timm is about 180 yards behind CJ as well.

Ferny

GG Ferny. I should have run the ball at the 1 and probably shouldn't have tried throwing on Revis so much but otherwise I think I did okay.

Of course Kenny Timm bailed my ass out yet again. I will miss him next year.

That one halftime catch and score had me so angry man.

LJ11

Sanjuro got up on me 10-0

I fumbled the opening kickoff then I threw an int on the next possession . He did his thing, but he kept catching me at the snap multiple times, on the wrong defender, that's the difference in the game. Should have just played stock D with 39 seconds to go. LOL, I'm an idiot.

Pitiful user play near the end by me.

Top Bottom