• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

Mrbob

The fuck is it??

Suits! Best writing on any TV show. Hope USA pays these writers to stay.

393070_370039966359822_1881897460_n.jpg

rinse82

Suits! Best writing on any TV show. Hope USA pays these writers to stay.

393070_370039966359822_1881897460_n.jpg

Best writers? Every episode goes like this:

Harvey is assigned a case
Harvey tells Mike to research
It looks like Harvey is going to lose the case
Harvey has an epiphany
Harvey wins the case

bluemax

Banned
That one halftime catch and score had me so angry man.

After the first play I realized you were playing soft so I just tried to work underneath/the sideline and set up a fg. Then a guy missed and Kenny out ran the rest.

But I would have felt mad if it happened to me as well.

bluemax

Banned
Best writers? Every episode goes like this:

Harvey is assigned a case
Harvey tells Mike to research
It looks like Harvey is going to lose the case
Harvey has an epiphany
Harvey wins the case

No one watches shows on USA for the plot. It's all about the eye candy and unrealistic dialogue.

Ramirez

I think you called me a liar when I said this about my TV so gg you deserve all of your failures

I actually defended you, it's bad, real bad. I tried playing a game of Halo 4 the other day on it and I felt like I was under water, it was impossible...

Story, can you beat me tonight? Please?

bluemax

Banned
So it's imperative they pay their writers. Makes sense.

Yeah I don't know why bob thinks the writing is that good. USA shows are pure escapism in my mind. Every character is beautiful and always knows what snappy come back to make, the plots are predictable and everything wraps up easily in an hour.

And yet I still watch Suits, Burn Notice, Psych and White Collar.

bluemax

Banned
USA has new shows people watch? Haven't seen a new USA show since Weird Science.

Sure, you've got Psych which is about the son of a former Cleveland Indians third baseman/owner who masquerades as a psychic detective thanks to his photographic memory and super logical brain. His side kick is the straight laced missing Barber brother Gus. Hijinks ensue!

Then you've got White Collar about the son of a disgraced cop who turned into a master art thief because he met a weird guy in an NYC park. Now he partners with a straight laced FBI agent and brings in people who commit real crimes. Hijinks ensue!

Or perhaps you like spies? You have Burn Notice a show about a guy whose mom was on Cagney and Lacey and now he's an ex spy who leads the middle aged equivalent of the Scooby Gang in cases of the week all while trying to clear his name! Hijinks ensue.

Lawyers! Suits a buddy dramedy about a disgraced Super Hero turned shark lawyer and his young, wild, pot smoking protege who also happens to be a genius with a photographic memory and no actual law degree. Watch as their disparate personalities clash and they learn from each other. Hijinks ensue!

They also have a few other shows that I don't watch, one about Doctors in the Hamptons, one about a female spy and one about a therapist for a football player. I'm guessing they all feature two characters with differing personalities one straight laced and the other wacky and how they solve life's problems while engaging in hijinks!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Sure, you've got Psych which is about the son of a former Cleveland Indians third baseman/owner who masquerades as a psychic detective thanks to his photographic memory and super logical brain. His side kick is the straight laced missing Barber brother Gus. Hijinks ensue!

Then you've got White Collar about the son of a disgraced cop who turned into a master art thief because he met a weird guy in an NYC park. Now he partners with a straight laced FBI agent and brings in people who commit real crimes. Hijinks ensue!

Or perhaps you like spies? You have Burn Notice a show about a guy whose mom was on Cagney and Lacey and now he's an ex spy who leads the middle aged equivalent of the Scooby Gang in cases of the week all while trying to clear his name! Hijinks ensue.

Lawyers! Suits a buddy dramedy about a disgraced Super Hero turned shark lawyer and his young, wild, pot smoking protege who also happens to be a genius with a photographic memory and no actual law degree. Watch as their disparate personalities clash and they learn from each other. Hijinks ensue!

They also have a few other shows that I don't watch, one about Doctors in the Hamptons, one about a female spy and one about a therapist for a football player. I'm guessing they all feature two characters with differing personalities one straight laced and the other wacky and how they solve life's problems while engaging in hijinks!
Epic post.

I loved Duckman. USA was so great as a pre-teen. I'm with Nightz, Vanessa Angel was amazing.

rinse82

Damn, to think I'd be 3-1 if I didnt choke to Drizz last game in the 4th quarter.

Gg Soka, my D continues to carry me. Whitmore had his first good game ever.

Top Bottom