• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

eznark

Banned
lol yeah that was fun! Too bad that game is awful. CB takes it so serious. That guy needs to relax. Plus his headset kept screeching.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
lol yeah that was fun! Too bad that game is awful. CB takes it so serious. That guy needs to relax. Plus his headset kept screeching.

He takes everything too seriously, he's a real jerk.

ijfXAu.gif

McNei1y

Soundtrack is not that great. Wasting a whole station on dubstep type shit was a mistake.

Edit: We should all play Halo 4. Why? I dunno!

But the other two stations make up for it completely!

And I agree. Let's show Ramirez that we don't need his silly league that didn't work to play together!

McNei1y

McNeily, is after 8est tonight a complete non-starter for you? If so we'll have to get it done tomorrow.

I don't we'll be able to get it in after 8est because I'm going out to hang out with my brothers. What time do you think tomorrow? I'm not sure when the advance is (to lazy to scroll back some pages) but I should be free all day tomorrow.

Smokey

I only play black ops when there is double XP. Thats not even a good reason to play but the numbers have me brainwashed.

It's double xp weekend for guns starting today :(

I'm in the mode of unlocking stuff and there's a shit load of stuff to do. Getting a gold gun for example. You have to do a set of assignments and you get a gold skin. Then if you want diamond guns you have to get gold guns for every gun in that particular class.

It's addicting :(

Halo took so much from cod I figure why not play the real deal

Sokantish

I don't we'll be able to get it in after 8est because I'm going out to hang out with my brothers. What time do you think tomorrow? I'm not sure when the advance is (to lazy to scroll back some pages) but I should be free all day tomorrow.

Next vance date: Saturday @ 8 pm pst

CB3

It's double xp weekend for guns starting today :(

I'm in the mode of unlocking stuff and there's a shit load of stuff to do. Getting a gold gun for example. You have to do a set of assignments and you get a gold skin. Then if you want diamond guns you have to get gold guns for every gun in that particular class.

It's addicting :(

Halo took so much from cod I figure why not play the real deal

What do you need for gold guns?

Smokey

What do you need for gold guns?

There's 12 challenges or so I believe for each weapon. . Get 75 head shot. Get 100 head shots. Get 150 kills with no attachments or perks. Obtain 20 double kills etc. Each time you do one of those it unlocks a new camo, so once you unlock all camos you get gold.

Rinse repeat for every single assault rifle in the game for example, and you unlock diamond skins for all ARs.

Takes a lot of work. I think I have 3 golds so far.

CB3

There's 12 challenges or so I believe for each weapon. . Get 75 head shot. Get 100 head shots. Get 150 kills with no attachments or perks. Obtain 20 double kills etc. Each time you do one of those it unlocks a new camo, so once you unlock all camos you get gold.

Rinse repeat for every single assault rifle in the game for example, and you unlock diamond skins for all ARs.

I didnt even know these challenges existed. i figured it was just one of the eventual skin unlocks.

I blame the god awful UI

Smokey

I didnt even know these challenges existed. i figured it was just one of the eventual skin unlocks.

I blame the god awful UI

Yes the ui is awful but I'm used to it now. Next time you login press y on the box that has your main weapon (or secondary weapon). You'll see the locked camos there and what you have to do to get them.

Splat

I have a dentist thing at 8am PST but I should be able to play after that ~9:30 am pst?

LukeSmith

Streaming out from console is a natural step for next-gen hardware.

I'd assume both will have a version of this. Hopefully they leverage existing tech rather than try and make their own shitty twitch.tv copy service.

Splat

I'd assume both will have a version of this. Hopefully they leverage existing tech rather than try and make their own shitty twitch.tv copy service.

So can we have FMT put on blackface and pretend to be smokey?

That sounds like it should work out. Are you getting cavities filled or root canals or something?

Just a cleaning

eznark

Banned

Back when they announced a bunch of the apps on 360 twitch.tv was one of them. Wonder whatever happened to that.

rinse82

I bought a Nexus 4....even though I have an iPhone 5.

I figure I could sell the iPhone for at least $500 still.

Damn impulse purchases.

Top Bottom