• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
5'4"?

Is Smokey Muggsy?

Lil_Bow_Wow_-_That's_My_Name.jpg

1 its hockey
2 you have the worst connection on gaf

First off I asked for times all day and you just gave me "Tonight" and then DRIZZZZZZZZZZZ when there was 10 minutes left in a game. So complaining at all that you had to wait is a complete joke. I'm not your bitch.

And how can you give some1 shit for hockey and be such a big NBA fan? That league is fucking rigged. Or you think there was only ONE ref who was fixing shit for Vegas and they solved their problem? Didn't peg you as stupid, Smokey.

Lets try at nonpeak hours. First year living in an apartment and yeah, it sucks.

Smokey

First off I asked for times all day and you just gave me "Tonight" and then DRIZZZZZZZZZZZ when there was 10 minutes left in a game. So complaining at all that you had to wait is a complete joke. I'm not your bitch.

And how can you give some1 shit for hockey and be such a big NBA fan? That league is fucking rigged. Or you think there was only ONE ref who was fixing shit for Vegas and they solved their problem?

Lets try at nonpeak hours. First year living in an apartment and yeah, it sucks.

Yes you are.

Refs suck in basketball. And hockey still sucks. Also I was shocked, SHOCKED to see a fellow African American brotha as a host on nhls network when I was at a sports bar last week.

McNei1y

Yes you are.

Refs suck in basketball. And hockey still sucks. Also I was shocked, SHOCKED to see a fellow African American brotha as a host on nhls network when I was at a sports bar last week.

You're just mad at hockey because you couldn't play the position you signed up for.

Yes you are.

You are definitely mistaken, I'm not your bitch. We playing tonight? The best black guy in the league got his ass whooped by the Panthers last night.

rinse82

Drizzler - what's up with your internet connection? Are you still on dialup or something?

It's always a jittery mess when I play you.

It's comcast high speed cable. It's this apartment complex I think, everyone has comcast because no dishes are allowed so peak hours fuck me over. I'll play Soka right now (gimme like 3 minutes, soka) and he can give you a report.

I'm sure that the nhls demographic was happy about that and could barely refrain from throwing bananas on the ice.

He's the Atlanta Thrashers star player, and then the franchise gets moved to Winnipeg. :jnc

Mrbob

That's not kazs real twitter is it?

It's a fake account. I love following some fake accounts. I also follow @NotHawk which is a fake Hawk Harrelson. So funny seeing messages during the baseball season. I catch up during the night with all his tweets.

Sokantish

Alright, the ball didn't even reach my returner before Drizzler got kicked for excessive GRIEVING. I think you're good to go, Smokey!

Mrbob

Best part of NHL was me heading up our band of rag tag misfits while Ph33nix tried to grab the super team and our team clowning his team more often than not. Me dominating him in head to head center match ups as well.

"Lets play again, you're fucking dead. No way you win again!"

Then our team proceeds to tap dat ass one more time.

Colasante

The product placement on that new show House of Cards is incredible. Kevin Spacey's congressman character plays Killzone 3 and talks about how much he wants to own a PS Vita.

bluemax

Banned

Well, apparently my interviews went well and I passed their programming test.

BUT

Because Vigil Studios and Junction Point shut down they're gonna bring in people from those studios to interview before making any decisions. They have a total of 6 spots to fill, but the fact that those guys are local and don't cost relocation fees makes me skeptical about my chances.

Splat

Well, apparently my interviews went well and I passed their programming test.

BUT

Because Vigil Studios and Junction Point shut down they're gonna bring in people from those studios to interview before making any decisions. They have a total of 6 spots to fill, but the fact that those guys are local and don't cost relocation fees makes me skeptical about my chances.

Eh, It's understandable that they'd want to interview those guys, but I'd hope EA understands that relocation is just the cost of doing business and doesn't really factor it in to hires. I'd take the guy w/ a known passion for the product over the local guy if everything else is equal every time.

bluemax

Banned
Eh, It's understandable that they'd want to interview those guys, but I'd hope EA understands that relocation is just the cost of doing business and doesn't really factor it in to hires. I'd take the guy w/ a known passion for the product over the local guy if everything else is equal every time.

Yeah its possible, I'm sure EA can afford it.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
FUCK

Karma comes back to kick me in the ass. I played the AI for the Rams/Pats game and I end up losing my second best corner to a broken collar bone for 6 weeks. It came on a meaningless last ditch drive by AI Brady. Motherfucker. Should have taken him out.

DMczaf

Awesome, another Madden thread in Gaming.

OMG WHEN DOES EA LOSE THE LICENSE?! DO YOU THINK 2K CAN BUY IT WHEN ITS UP? NFL2K5 AWESOME!!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
FUCK

Karma comes back to kick me in the ass. I played the AI for the Rams/Pats game and I end up losing my second best corner to a broken collar bone for 6 weeks. It came on a meaningless last ditch drive by AI Brady. Motherfucker. Should have taken him out.

should've restarted!

bluemax

Banned
Awesome, another Madden thread in Gaming.

OMG WHEN DOES EA LOSE THE LICENSE?! DO YOU THINK 2K CAN BUY IT WHEN ITS UP? NFL2K5 AWESOME!!

Yeah, I don't know why I'm bothering with that thread. Its the same shit every time "When is the exclusivity up!", "Lulz Madden has just been a roster update for 20 years!".

If the mods weren't so ignorant they'd ban people for that shit but it feels like they encourage it.

Top Bottom