• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

Best part of NHL was me heading up our band of rag tag misfits while Ph33nix tried to grab the super team and our team clowning his team more often than not. Me dominating him in head to head center match ups as well.

"Lets play again, you're fucking dead. No way you win again!"

Then our team proceeds to tap dat ass one more time.

LMAO

You have the worst memory ever

As far as I know, I've won the super bowl every year in this league according to Bob logic

Mrbob

70 to 17?

I didn't realize playing the CPU was an invitation to try and cheat players into hot streaks and goals.

Ramirez Jr.

Mrbob

Over 300 yards passing and over 200 yards rushing.

Stat padding confirmed.

I'm sure he was bored playing the CPU too.

Mrbob

why can't you assholes help yourselves and not run the score up?

Need that glorious xp and the bonuses of of having his players hot. Wellie is in desperation mode because he is on the outside looking in at the playoffs. I just didn't think he would resort to shady tactics to try and get to the playoffs.

LukeSmith

Need that glorious xp and the bonuses of of having his players hot. Wellie is in desperation mode because he is on the outside looking in at the playoffs. I just didn't think he would resort to shady tactics to try and get to the playoffs.

GK937q3.png

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
You guys are crazy. Sanjuro has probably the worst defensive personnel in the entire league. What am I going to do, run out of bounds? I literally either ran around them or bowled them over. Couldn't pursue or tackle to save their lives.

Take a look at the box score. AI Brady started fucking me up in the second quarter and I passed to get out of it. I ran the entire second half and returned a kickoff TD.

Whatever, I play AT next, who should I bench? I should have just restarted and resurrected my CB if I was going to lose someone anyway.

luke and i are re-forming the anti-score/yardage rule now. we removed it in the hopes that people who have some respect for the league and stop pulling that shit but it is apparent that the allure of XP is too great for some. this also causes an imbalance in stats for people as well. bluemax doesn't run up the score and so he doesn't get as much XP to help him in human vs. human games. ramirez or wellington do and probably get untold XP!

so, going forward, if you run up the score or even run up the yardage on someone (CPU or AI) then at luke and i's own discretion you will receive punishment in the following order:

1. First offense is a warning.
2. Second offense is a 4 game suspension for a player on your team of luke or my choosing
3. Third offense is a year suspension for a player on your team of luke or my choosing and you will never get to play an AI opponent again.

This goes for running up the score/stats against humans or AI. Sometimes things aren't black and white in these cases so it will be a case by case basis. If you have questions about whether something is running up the stats or score (you shouldn't) then just ask us. Borderline stuff (like passing in the first half of a 28-0 game for instance or a game where you had 5 defensive TD's) is something we will usually be more lenient on. But blatant score/stat padding will be subject to punishment.

Everyone has a clean slate moving forward except ramirez who i will still not allow to play any computer controlled opponents from now until the day i am no longer commissioner. god bless this great league!

Lest we forget my post yesterday. Was going to drop 70 on him anyway at that pace, I was about to score to make it 42-7 at the half.

and if you dropped 70 on sanjuro because he was handing out picks like candy and defensive TD returns then so be it. the rule isn't now in place to bail out people from playing foolishly

Mrbob

Shit I thought I had AT next. Not for a couple more weeks.

GB is next, and then the Vikings. Time to take control of this division once more.

Sokantish

FMT this time you should look at the final scores of games each week and punish people accordingly instead of just punishing people when the select few complain about someone running it up against them. That was my problem with the rule the first time, only the people that did it and then someone on the forum started complaining about them would they then get punished. I know last time you said you can't be expected to babysit everyone but it really isn't that tough to just check the league schedule and see the games that are obviously out of control.

bluemax

Banned
Completely random stat thing because it popped into my head:

Stafford to Megatron: 85/182 46.7% of completions
Wilson to Timm: 46/131 35.1%
Locker to Britt: 37/111 33.3%
Bradford to Leopard: 40/133 30.1%
Ryan to Jones: 42/156 26.9%
Roofies to Wallace: 37/140 26.4%
Brady to Fitzgerald: 47/181 25.9%
Tannehill to Rivers: 38/148 25.7%

Note, I did this on the quick and dirty with the website so errors are most likely.

Note, I did this on the quick and dirty with the website so errors are most likely.

Fucking tell me about it

His catch is at an 82 now but he's been catching a lot more balls going his way in the past few weeks. Hopefully it continues cause he's a very nice weapon. His CIT, Release, SPC were all pretty high when he was drafted and I knew I would need to work on route running and catching

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'

Great. I have a lot of good weapons this season and the decline in Leopard's receptions are a prime indicator. Xavier Waters has been really good the last couple of games.

Trasher

TOMMY-LEE-JONES.gif

LukeSmith

Luck to Fleener: 64/179 35.7%

Maybe next year I'll throw to wide receivers if they stay healthy

bluemax

Banned
And a few more just for fun:

Arias to Marcedes Lewis: 24/104 23.1%
Arias to Aarrin Carroll: 21/104 20.2%
Baker to Stevie Johnson: 37/121 30.6%
Kaepernick to Crabtree: 23/116 19.8%
Kaepernick to Vernon Davis: 29/116 25%
Angle to Marion Marks: 46/133 34.6%
Brady to Gronkowski: 44/187 24.3%

I suppose I should compare against real life teams to see how this lines up.

Wow bluemax just told everyone Trasher's strategy. That's messed up.

Like everyone and their mother didn't know. Also I put my own numbers up there!

Smokey

you did good that round smokey. i just did a little better.

if you're talking about that round on Slums that was pretty great. Airspace was filled with dem choppas and jets

last game we played though was trash. Aftermath is a hot garbage map

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
if you're talking about that round on Slums that was pretty great. Airspace was filled with dem choppas and jets

last game we played though was trash. Aftermath is a hot garbage map

Yeah aftermath is the worst. I have no feel for it

Top Bottom