• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

Rorschach

Awesome, another Madden thread in Gaming.

OMG WHEN DOES EA LOSE THE LICENSE?! DO YOU THINK 2K CAN BUY IT WHEN ITS UP? NFL2K5 AWESOME!!

And, in the same breath, OMG WHY ISN'T IT ON WIIU OR DS?!!?!1IOAHSFHASDFH;A

why can't you assholes help yourselves and not run the score up?

I do. All the fucking time. And I'm always on cold streaks because of it. But you guys reward asshattery. I told y'all not to remove those rules!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
And, in the same breath, OMG WHY ISN'T IT ON WIIU OR DS?!!?!1IOAHSFHASDFH;A

I do. All the fucking time. And I'm always on cold streaks because of it. But you guys reward asshattery. I told y'all not to remove those rules!

Can you really say all that when fmt backed you down in about 5 minutes to play crow?

Rorschach

Can you really say all that when fmt backed you down in about 5 minutes to play crow?

I play by the rules. Didn't want to hold you guys up and this is how you do me? I did it for you! You specifically!

Plus, in return, fmt is gonna delay the advance on presidents day weekend. Right, fmt?! Holiday rules!

[edit]And it goes along with my comment. Guy skirts the rules and I'm forced to deal with him. More of the same!

Was planning to get it tonight. I'd be down if you can get 2 others.

I've got a real life friend who will get it. We just need one more

How much is it

Let me hear back from another friend first though. I sent him a text before I heard from you (Nightz got first) so let me make sure he's not interested. You can definitely find others in the gaming thread if it doesn't work out though

I'd order it, I can count the times I've been in a Jak n the Box on 1 hand though. I get ORings on the side at most of those places instead of fries anyways!

"Seasoned while it cooks"

Wth does that mean? Do they only season one side of the burger then? Madness.

Smokey, what time can you play?

GG Nightz...

That first pick i got was some silly shit! Felt bad for you... my guy must have grabbed it about an inch off the ground.

Couldn't stop gates on D, couldn't score TD's on O. The opportunities were there for me but my offense is complete ass.

Nightz

GG Nightz...

That first pick i got was some silly shit! Felt bad for you... my guy must have grabbed it about an inch off the ground.

Couldn't stop gates on D, couldn't score TD's on O. The opportunities were there for me but my offense is complete ass.

GG man. Felt like the game wanted to give the game to you with that stupid pick and then the Mathews fumble inside my 10 yard line. It was ridiculous how long you had the ball in the second half lol. Glad Ingram came through with the pick to seal it though.

GG man. Felt like the game wanted to give the game to you with that stupid pick and then the Mathews fumble inside my 10 yard line. It was ridiculous how long you had the ball in the second half lol. Glad Ingram came through with the pick to seal it though.

Holding onto the ball on offense was the only way i could stop gates!! :(

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Jack in the crack has the best pre game food

4 tacos
1 eggroll
Med fry

And you are ready to start the night

You're def not drinking beer after that lol. I used to slam down McDonald's right before. Always gotta lay down a good foundation before drinking.

bluemax

Banned
Okay thanks to Wellie here are the top 10 in each of these:

Accuracy % (Inc + int/Total Attempts)
Cam Newton 70.6
Brock Osweiler 68.9
Kody Arias 68.6
Evan Garaday 63.3
Matt Schaub 60.4
Joe Flacco 59.1
Robert Griffin 59.1
Mike Flenorl 55.1
Pharoah Phillips 54.3
Alex Smith 53.5
Kyle Angle 53.4

Spike Factor (inc + int + sack / att + sack)
Cam Newton 75.1
Brock Osweiler 73.4
Kody Arias 71.0
Evan Garaday 69.0
Joe Flacco 65.2
Matt Schaub 63.5
Bob Griffin 63.2
Pharoah Phillips 63.2
Mike Flenorl 60.6
Tony Romo 59.3
Alex Smith 59.2
Kyle Angle 57.0

And For the Teams in the Playoff Hunt:
AFC Accuracy %
Andrew Luck 33.1
Kyle Baker 41.6
Ryan Tannehill 45.8
Jay Cutler 47.6
Ben Roofiesburger 48.6
Peyton Manning 48.9
Evan Garaday 63.6

NFC Accuracy %
Colin Kaepernick 36.7
Michael Vick 37.3
Eli Manning 39.4
Will Myers 41.6
Russell Wilson 46.0
Drew Brees 49.4
Josh Freeman 50.0
Alex Smith 53.5

And since people will ask, the best Accuracy % is Andrew Luck. Colin Kaepernick is #2. DCX has a pretty reasonable 39.2%.

Spike Factor of Playoff teams
AFC
Andrew Luck 38.5
Kyle Baker 49.5
Ryan Tannehill 50.9
Jay Cutler 53.6
Ben Roofiesburger 54.8
Peyton Manning 54.9
Evan Garaday 69.0

NFC
Colin Kaepernick 47.3
Michael Vick 46.6
Eli Manning 48.2
Russell Wilson 48.8
Will Myers 49.5
Drew Brees 53.3
Josh Freeman 56.1
Alex Smith 59.2

If I win 3 more games I am more than likely finally going to make the fucking playoffs

Not gonna count my chickens yet though

Smokey

You're def not drinking beer after that lol. I used to slam down McDonald's right before. Always gotta lay down a good foundation before drinking.

It's worked for me for any kind of drink! Times when I haven't done the jib pregame have turned out bad

Drizzle ill be ready in like 30

I just sent DM a PM to see when we could play. I seem to remember him saying he was on a bad school schedule though, so I don't know when our game is happening.

That post was made last night

I just saw DM on Steam playing Half Life a few hours ago....

Oddly enough, this chick fila sandwich is like a snack for me. I just had dinner. but this shit goes down sooooo easy and good

Top Bottom