• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

bluemax

Banned
You had a good passing game anyway. If not for that PR TD, things would have been different.

Ausberry can't be tackled... I'll have to remember that!

Anyone notice that it's almost impossible to tackle near the goal line? They will always break at least one tackle and probably throw the other tackler's momentum off.

Ausberry ended up being a pretty darn good TE for me last year after that trade. I was surprised when you gave him up so easily.

Sweet!

Bluemax, get out your checkbook.

Hmm?

Rorschach

Ausberry ended up being a pretty darn good TE for me last year after that trade. I was surprised when you gave him up so easily.

I don't rip people off. I always give more than I get. Partially because the powers that be and the public didn't want to let me trade for anything.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
So I'm playing rock band blitz and I finish a song and I turn to my touchpad for a minute with my controller on my lap. I hear a click and feel something hit my chest. The fucking swivel D-pad on the new controllers shot up at me. Its not like I was even using it and it fell off. Just up and shot off while idle. Fucking ridiculous. I can't get it back on either

Fifty

I miss all of you!

I look back fondly on the efforts we put in during the League Daddy years and marvel at how things have changed. The amount of time people spent doing the power rankings (and youtube power rankings!) was impressive.

I'm so ronery living in my busted-ass PS3 Madden World.

Nightz

I miss all of you!

I look back fondly on the efforts we put in during the League Daddy years and marvel at how things have changed. The amount of time people spent doing the power rankings (and youtube power rankings!) was impressive.

OMG you're alive! <3

Somnia

Not as epic as that guy who bumped the MK vs DC thread, but that's good lol

Man I feel old seeing some of you post how old you were 8 years ago.

I miss all of you!

the king returns!

DCX

DCX
I miss all of you!

*bows

DCX

LukeSmith

Seriously, this whole coverage sliding away from a receiver in 2 man under thing is retarded. All Madden is a joke and this game is traaaaaaaaaaaaaash

I miss all of you!

Chiiiiiiiiiiiiiiifty

Sokantish

Luke have you ever noticed it happening on my side against your WR? Because I didn't see it happen to me at all. That one time I got the bomb on Harvin is the only time I noticed it on your side. I remember that happening to me a lot when I was playing against the AI but someone in the thread said it was because of trying to do power moves on the line... so I stopped playing the line and I haven't had it happen since. I don't think you play on the line though so I have no idea.

LukeSmith

Luke have you ever noticed it happening on my side against your WR? Because I didn't see it happen to me at all. That one time I got the bomb on Harvin is the only time I noticed it on your side. I remember that happening to me a lot when I was playing against the AI but someone in the thread said it was because of trying to do power moves on the line... so I stopped playing the line and I haven't had it happen since. I don't think you play on the line though so I have no idea.

I re-looked at the play, the corner BLITZED out of 2 man under. I played some line there, dunno if I was in that game. So retarddddddded

Gg live. That last touchdown by you was bs. Couldnt stop your run game though.

Is the series 1-1 now? Dramatic game 3?

Rorschach

Seriously, this whole coverage sliding away from a receiver in 2 man under thing is retarded. All Madden is a joke and this game is traaaaaaaaaaaaaash
Just do what I do: play corner. :/

That just leaves like 3 quarters of the field open. Better than all of it!

I miss all of you!

I see you on occasion in the MMA threads. Guys, we left a straggler on PS3. It's time to go back!

LJ11

Would be nice to figure out how to replicate it.

It's happened to me too, but mainly when I've played D line or yesterday when I was trying to change an assignment with the right stick and got caught at the snap. Easy touchdown.

Anyone want to play?

LukeSmith

Just do what I do: play corner. :/

That just leaves like 3 quarters of the field open. Better than all of it!

You've seen this too, or not? Why a corner is blitzing out of 2 man under where the receiver took an inside release and shoved him I will never understand.

This game is awful

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Are you guys sure you aren't hitting some buttons presnap or the analog sticks that you dont mean to? I haven't seen alot of these problems you guys talk of

McNei1y

BS? He was wide open. Anyway, wanna run the last one now?

4th down and goal with the lead i get but i noticed the constant peddling back on a screen play i squashed to find whoever open on his slant route. Just a lucky play thats all.

But sure ill play

Rorschach

You've seen this too, or not? Why a corner is blitzing out of 2 man under where the receiver took an inside release and shoved him I will never understand.

Happened to me just yesterday. The only way to be safe is to play corner yourself.

[edit]Also notice some offensive plays will just break your coverage. A lot of the motion ones from strong do. Luckily, people mostly run in that situation/formation.

LukeSmith

Are you guys sure you aren't hitting some buttons presnap or the analog sticks that you dont mean to? I haven't seen alot of these problems you guys talk of

Yeah, I'm sure.

I'm not DCXing the pre-snap controls

4th down and goal with the lead i get but i noticed the constant peddling back on a screen play i squashed to find whoever open on his slant route. Just a lucky play thats all.

But sure ill play

Livewire 'bout to win the skins with 20 yard drop backkkkkkkkkks

LJ11

This game is awful

Wait, the corner is blitzing too? Did this happen in a twin WR set with two tes?

LiveWire

But sure ill play

A 3 point lead with a minute left. But regardless, 3 58-yard plus FG attempts in the 1st game, I don't feel bad for you man, sorry.

Enough with this back peddling bullshit. Carriker busted right through the center/right guard spot on the line on several screens, and I tried to drift left or right while moving back to avoid him.

McNei1y

A 3 point lead with a minute left. But regardless, 3 58-yard plus FG attempts in the 1st game, I don't feel bad for you man, sorry.

Enough with this back peddling bullshit. Carriker busted right through the center/right guard spot on the line on several screens, and I tried to drift left or right while moving back to avoid him.

Thats why i say i get it. FGs are lucky shit too. I said that. Just calling out whats true.

LJ11

I thought that only happens when you hit the stick by accident. It affects corners in coverage too? Pretty lame.

The whole D shifts.

I have seen CBs blitzing when they shouldn't. Usually happens when you put a back in check release and the CB on the closed/TE side has the back in coverage, the fool just vacates. May be an awr issue though.

I thought that only happens when you hit the stick by accident. It affects corners in coverage too? Pretty lame.

Back when that feature worked, it would just make them miss a step, not blitz or run the other way. :/

Nope, hitting the right stick around the time frame of when the old snap jump window was will cause the secondary to run commit. :/

LukeSmith

Wait, the corner is blitzing too? Did this happen in a twin WR set with two tes?

No dude, it was single receiver on that side, manned up corner opposite him with Bethea over the top.

Whoever pointed out run commit, it totally did look like that in one from earlier today too

Rorschach

The whole D shifts.

I have seen CBs blitzing when they shouldn't. Usually happens when you put a back in check release and the CB on the closed/TE side has the back in coverage, the fool just vacates. May be an awr issue though.

Madden team was thinking ahead. The solution is not to use the analog sticks. Just use the face buttons!

Doesn't solve busted coverages due to play calling, though. And that glitch doesn't let you reset the play even if you notice it fucked up.

LJ11

playing DL is risky if you're fussing with the right stick, even adjustments are risky if the ball gets snapped. it's shit, LT + R stick for run/pass commit was something they did in the past, but for whatever reason they took it out.

Anybody wanna play?

yeah, i'll play.

LukeSmith

Madden team was thinking ahead. The solution is not to use the analog sticks. Just use the face buttons!

Doesn't solve busted coverages due to play calling, though. And that glitch doesn't let you reset the play even if you notice it fucked up.

Yeah we should totally start the league ASAP, seems like everything is working great

Well, there are rumblings that CCM games do not play the same as play now games. Some of you with lots of free time might want to check into that.

The sliders would be different I guess

From what I'm reading, the sliders are busted in CCM. I haven't confirmed that myself though so YMMV. It may only affect the CPU as well but we won't know until this thing gets started and the bitching continues.

LukeSmith

The sliders would be different I guess

I wouldn't be surprised if it's more complicated than that, the scheme system - new as it is, is probably fucking with player performance in CCM in a way that makes it different than Play Now.

I've been messing around with CCM Offline and cannot get a scheme right now that is anything other than "Balanced Offense" and "Hybrid Multiple Front" D for the Colts.

I don't understand the Scheme implementation at all

Top Bottom