• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

Smokey

Holla goldy you will be missed. I'll miss the fat stafford avy. The pain of not having your team is tough!

Is this for sure starting on Friday and who is going to take the jags in the south? Gabbert awaits.

DCX

DCX
Holla goldy. The pain of not having your team is tough!

Is this for sure starting on Friday and who is going to take the jags in the south? Gabbert awaits.
Team selection is decided. It supposed to be drizz or Pheeknicks. Might be one from the waiting list.

DCX

eznark

Banned
No. We start Friday regardless.

If drizz doesn't show up today then phee gets the fins and if drizz hasn't shown up by Friday then next man up on replacement list is in. I'm not sure who next man up would be though

Wait, what? So I don't get Benson and I am stuck with Hargrove? That's some bullshit.

TheCrow

Crow Madden
Get Manning
Use Weber

Lose 48-0 wtfffffffffff

Trying to force the option on my team and didn't work so well. Carolina playbook will have to wait till the 2nd season and Peyton isn't that great anyway. Is there a way to convince players to retire?

DCX

DCX
First you're mad about the possibility of non-free trades, trades which would never happen in real life and now you're mad that the rosters are inaccurate to real life! I can't win!
The animals are not allowed to have weapons and fire back. Its not fair.

DCX

And if we start and the roster update isn't out we will replicate any moves that happened that you bring up. Ez can sign benson from FA and cut the bounty guy, phee will have to trade vontae to Luke for 2nd and 6th, winslow cut, etc

eznark

Banned
First you're mad about the possibility of non-free trades, trades which would never happen in real life and now you're mad that the rosters are inaccurate to real life! I can't win!

First you're made about potentially unrealistic trades happening and now we are using unrealistic rosters? You can't win because you're a hypocrite.

Have we ever not waited for opening day rosters? Just seems strange.

I wasn't really complaining, just asking in my prickish way if that's what we were doing.

First you're made about potentially unrealistic trades happening and now we are using unrealistic rosters? You can't win because you're a hypocrite.

Have we ever not waited for opening day rosters? Just seems strange.

I wasn't really complaining, just asking in my prickish way if that's what we were doing.

I'll take some missing no name loser players over trading of franchise qbs!

Smokey

ITS ME

Just ask Smokey about how I liven up leagues with my raw energy.

If by energy you mean the effort you put in to try and defeat me only to retire in shame sure I can vouch for that. And you're not ready for the south son. My bro Luke doesn't take to new JAG owners very well!

Plus he doesn't have " queso de Juan Wall "

DCX

et tu brute? Man I thought we was cool. Gave you dem headphones on the super cheap. Da fuck. Can't even hook a brotha up for a madden league endorsement?

If by energy you mean the effort you put in to try and defeat me only to retire in shame sure I can vouch for that. And you're not ready for the south son. My bro Luke doesn't take to new JAG owners very well!

If your free tonight I'll show you how I'm going to turn Blaine Gabbert into Sunshine from Remember the Titans, complete with getting all up in DAT ASS like you know he do.

1dbn3jt842sctj4b.jpg

Rorschach

Aw... I don't get my Streater upgrade. :(

Trying to force the option on my team and didn't work so well. Carolina playbook will have to wait till the 2nd season and Peyton isn't that great anyway. Is there a way to convince players to retire?
You know what to do: divisional trade. Just like what Philly did to McRibb!

DCX

DCX
et tu brute? Man I thought we was cool. Gave you dem headphones on the super cheap. Da fuck. Can't even hook a brotha up for a madden league endorsement?

If your free tonight I'll show you how I'm going to turn Blaine Gabbert into Sunshine from Remember the Titans, complete with getting all up in DAT ASS like you know he do.

1dbn3jt842sctj4b.jpg
Faze is cool. Would be a great addition to our league.

DCX

LukeSmith

Chill the fuck out FMT, we're starting when the rosters come out and not before.

Donny's preseason predictions without seeing anyone on the field aren't what we're using for the franchise.

Mrbob

Chill the fuck out FMT, we're starting when the rosters come out and not before.

Donny's preseason predictions without seeing anyone on the field aren't what we're using for the franchise.

Finally a voice of reason. FMT always tries to rush the start with his bloated Niner player stats!

You've been out voted! CB and I voted to start Friday!

And there has already been a roster update based on preseason through 2 games. That's why kap is a 73 now!

LukeSmith

Finally a voice of reason. FMT always tries to rush the start with his bloated Niner player stats!

I don't think it's because of his bloated team. He does try and rush the league into starting every year. I've played Bluemax 2x, Wilson, bare minimum deserves a bump from Donny among whatever other changes and fixes he's going to make.

That hippy needs to chill out, no one is stealing his last bag of weed

You've been out voted! CB and I voted to start Friday!

You both have super teams and nothing to gain by waiting. Both of your teams can only get worse and therefore your votes are tainted!

If we start before the Roster Update, don't worry everyone. I'll make the real league once they come out.

I don't think it's because of his bloated team. He does try and rush the league into starting every year. I've played Bluemax 2x, Wilson, bare minimum deserves a bump from Donny among whatever other changes and fixes he's going to make.

That hippy needs to chill out, no one is stealing his last bag of weed

You both have super teams and nothing to gain by waiting. Both of your teams can only get worse and therefore your votes are tainted!

If we start before the Roster Update, don't worry everyone. I'll make the real league once they come out.

You'll be like Tom cruise in Jerry maguire. Ez will be Rene zelwegger and bob will be the little retarded kid

LiveWire

Yea seriously what's the fucking rush. Oh yea the rush is to prevent the Niners from getting massively downgraded--because everyone knows that they are going to finish, at best, 2nd place in the NFC West this season (which should mean maximum of 8 wins).

BigAT

I don't understand why with our 9-month long league, you can't wait a couple of extra days for an update that will significantly affect things the rest of the way. It seems foolish.

And this is coming from someone that will be GREATLY hurt by the roster update.

Yea seriously what's the fucking rush. Oh yea the rush is to prevent the Niners from getting massively downgraded--because everyone knows that they are going to finish, at best, 2nd place in the NFC West this season (which should mean maximum of 8 wins).

Lol there you have it! Let's wait till the end of the real nfl season to start! That way we will have accurate rosters and ratings

LukeSmith

I don't understand why with our 9-month long league, you can't wait a couple of extra days for an update that will significantly affect things the rest of the way. It seems foolish.

And this is coming from someone that will be GREATLY hurt by the roster update.

However:
Donny has spoken!
@CavemanGamer we will not make many rating adjustments based on preseason. Regular season is where it really counts.

Sorry Bluemax :(

If I were FMT, I wouldn't want to wait a week till after Week 1 anyway, when his team gets begins getting brought down to earth. And the Colts can't possibly be worse so all I have to look forward to is up!

Top Bottom