• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

I just won the Lions. I will do my best to rep them well, Goldy.

You shoulda stayed to play the second half. I mean I was so desperate that I put the DRAGON in!

Goldy knocked Stafford out of the game with a broken arm haha. Classic Glass.

Congrats dude. You were just better than me and it showed!

it is my unfortunate duty to report that goldy will not be playing in the league this year. is it because he lost the lions? is it because he "won" the browns? is it because he is working on the firmness of his handshake? we can't know.

but what this means is that daw and story are both in. story.... i'm terribly sorry but you are the browns :(

Birdman02

gg FMT. I just couldn't stop turning the ball over.

I need to get in another game...I have to get that taste out of my mouth. Who wants to play?

gg FMT. I just couldn't stop turning the ball over.

I need to get in another game...I have to get that taste out of my mouth. Who wants to play?

yeah GG. your run D was stout for the most part. there was a bit of lag and that might have thrown your timing off with brees.

kaepernick is actually pretty good in this game again..... but do i turn my back on alex, the guy who has won me all these games!? kaepernick has a cannon arm though :(

DMczaf

Somebody play me!!!

pbGTO.jpg

bluemax

Banned
Naturally there are no replays available for the two plays I wanted to highlight.

Play number one, Wilson drops back and nearly falls on his ass because of the snow, then gets sacked for a loss of like 22 yards.

Play number two is a screen to Washington that would have gone for a TD except I bumped into a downfield line man and Washington rag dolled and the play was over.

Physics!

Naturally there are no replays available for the two plays I wanted to highlight.

Play number one, Wilson drops back and nearly falls on his ass because of the snow, then gets sacked for a loss of like 22 yards.

Play number two is a screen to Washington that would have gone for a TD except I bumped into a downfield line man and Washington rag dolled and the play was over.

Physics!

one time i was playing bob and it wasn't snowing or raining or anything, and he was doing his standard 20 yard drop back roll out with cutler and just tripped over himself or something and got sacked for a 20+ yard loss. i say he tripped over himself because there was literally no one around: no lineman, defenders or rb's. but then there was no replay available afterwards :(

bluemax

Banned
one time i was playing bob and it wasn't snowing or raining or anything, and he was doing his standard 20 yard drop back roll out with cutler and just tripped over himself or something and got sacked for a 20+ yard loss. i say he tripped over himself because there was literally no one around: no lineman, defenders or rb's. but then there was no replay available afterwards :(

That's actually worse. At least I had snow and it made sense for Wilson to stumble, it was still annoying though.

The Washington rag doll though, I don't think the snow accounts for that.

LJ11

Good game Bob, shit is embarrassing but at least I moved the ball on the ground.

You kept getting sacked, I kept throwing ints.

if drizzler hasn't shown up by tomorrow then pheephee will get the fins by default and we may need to fill the next spot available with the waiting list. don't want to boot drizzler but nothing stops this train from starting on friday! NOTHING!

Mrbob

Yeah Tillman went crazy in that 2nd half. I think he had 4 ints in the 3rd and 4th quarter, wtf. I don't get it. I got extremely lucky on that 2nd quarter td too to put me up 14 to 10. It lagged when I hiked it so I hit A again and it threw it right away to my slot WR. Your LB was going to the flat and the ball went right over his head and to my guy for a long gain.

Infinity Engine has its issues but the new physics system definitely adds something to the game this year. Make sure the RB is down before you give up on the play!

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/134118248

Jackson rolled on top of one of my dudes as his knees didn't hit the ground. Lucky I didn't give up a TD here!

Yeah Tillman went crazy in that 2nd half. I think he had 4 ints in the 3rd and 4th quarter, wtf. I don't get it. I got extremely lucky on that 2nd quarter td too to put me up 14 to 10. It lagged when I hiked it so I hit A again and it threw it right away to my slot WR. Your LB was going to the flat and the ball went right over his head and to my guy for a long gain.

Infinity Engine has its issues but the new physics system definitely adds something to this year. Make sure the RB is down before you give up on the play!

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/134118248

Jackson rolled on top of one of my dudes as his knees didn't hit the ground. Lucky I didn't give up a TD here!

too bad you can't ever beat me even with your overrated D and 2 WR routes you run

LukeSmith

it is my unfortunate duty to report that goldy will not be playing in the league this year. is it because he lost the lions? is it because he "won" the browns? is it because he is working on the firmness of his handshake? we can't know.

but what this means is that daw and story are both in. story.... i'm terribly sorry but you are the browns :(

0.jpg

Trasher

:(

Birdman02

I must have some kind of mental block going on with Brees right now because I just can't do shit with him. I went so far as putting in Chase Daniel for the 2nd half, and he went 7/10 and 2 of those incompletions were dropped (either one of which could have been a TD).

GG Ram

Goldy lost the Fatford bowl? A new challenger rises!

You should be the last person to call other teams Ds overrated!

no i shouldn't. the real life niners D was dominant last year. statistically the best team in NFL history against the run. didn't give up a rush TD until week 16 of the season. led the league in sacks. their weakness was big plays down the field.... the same weakness the madden niners have!

meanwhile, the bears defense was absolute trash last year but somehow they are beastly in madden. so i don't think you know what the word overrated means

Ramirez

I must have some kind of mental block going on with Brees right now because I just can't do shit with him. I went so far as putting in Chase Daniel for the 2nd half, and he went 7/10 and 2 of those incompletions were dropped (either one of which could have been a TD).

GG Ram

GG man, I had a terrible offensive game. How many times can I get to the 1 yard line without scoring?!

Mrbob

no i shouldn't. the real life niners D was dominant last year. statistically the best team in NFL history against the run. didn't give up a rush TD until week 16 of the season. led the league in sacks. their weakness was big plays down the field.... the same weakness the madden niners have!

meanwhile, the bears defense was absolute trash last year but somehow they are beastly in madden. so i don't think you know what the word overrated means

I actually have to play on defense. You can just set the controller down and make a sandwich or jack off to your pictures of Alex Smith!

DCX

DCX
:( Gold, you will be missed. I enjoyed playing you over the seasons.

Congrats Story and Daw. Daw, i'll see you week 1 :)

72 hours fools!!

DCX

Top Bottom