• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

Mrbob

I want to kill myself for immediately thinking "you had me at Halo"

LOL

In times of duress is when governing bodies get overthrown. Might be time for the rest of the Madden league to band together and toss out the FMT/CB tyranny being forced upon us. Luke can be our governing Monarch from now on!

However:
Donny has spoken!
@CavemanGamer we will not make many rating adjustments based on preseason. Regular season is where it really counts.

If I were FMT, I wouldn't want to wait a week till after Week 1 anyway, when his team gets brought down to earth. And the Colts can't possibly be worse so all I have to look forward to is up!

That's why I want to start so bad! In years passed I didn't care when we started but I don't want my team to be downgraded to browns level! How could I compete with a team that horrible??

BigAT

However:
Donny has spoken!
@CavemanGamer we will not make many rating adjustments based on preseason. Regular season is where it really counts.

If I were FMT, I wouldn't want to wait a week till after Week 1 anyway, when his team gets brought down to earth. And the Colts can't possibly be worse so all I have to look forward to is up!

I wasn't really talking about ratings adjustments. In the past, IR has meant a complete removal from the roster so I would potentially lose Terrell Thomas (with the Giants already being thin at CB) and one of my higher rated DTs.

LukeSmith

I wasn't really talking about ratings adjustments. In the past, IR has meant a complete removal from the roster so I would potentially lose Terrell Thomas (with the Giants already being thin at CB) and one of my higher rated DTs.

I thought IR players just went to the bottom of the depth chart but could still be used (The Tom Brady Clause!)

The Real Question is All-Pro + Sliders or All-Madden + Sliders.

CB will want All-Madden, FMT doesn't care

LiveWire

LOL

In times of duress is when governing bodies get overthrown. Might be time for the rest of the Madden league to band together and toss out the FMT/CB tyranny being forced upon us. Luke can be our governing Monarch from now on!

tumblr_l5se1iTR0T1qz4w1go1_500.jpg

I thought IR players just went to the bottom of the depth chart but could still be used (The Tom Brady Clause!)

The Real Question is All-Pro + Sliders or All-Madden + Sliders.

CB will want All-Madden, FMT doesn't care

Makes no difference to me. It's pretty clear defense is better on all madden but sliders can be used on all pro. We should have a league wide vote!

Mrbob

So you want McCown for Brady?

If we wait, Bob has more time to not play Guild Wars.

Haha, I think I'm level 9. I'm still playing slowly but surely. Been crazy busy, I've barely played any Madden games either. I'll be on GW2 tonight, though!

LukeSmith

Makes no difference to me. It's pretty clear defense is better on all madden but sliders can be used on all pro. We should have a league wide vote!

Have you identified which key areas on All-Pro and All-Madden need to be tweaked

You mean the guy that quits in the 4th qtr to go play DOTA2? Sounds like a good idea.

Now there's a concede option! And I fixed your revisionist history, GG But...

Sokantish

I'm not one of the best players, but I played All Pro games and All Madden games in the community, I definitely preferred All Madden

LukeSmith

All Madden is great, why is this even up for debate? Every AP game I played was a college shootout.

Because you've played with a super team, where you're benefiting even more on All-Madden.

The rich get richer on All-Madden, and the fat cats run the league!

I don't care either way! Just make the bed you're going to sleep in, voters.

I abstain from voting on account of the belief that we will be fixing it with sliders

Because you've played with a super team, where you're benefiting even more on All-Madden.

The rich get richer on All-Madden, and the fat cats run the league!

I don't care either way! Just make the bed you're going to sleep in, voters.

I abstain from voting on account of the belief that we will be fixing it with sliders

I blew you out with the browns while you were using the niners tho :(

BigAT

I vote for All-Pro, not that it appears to matter.

Are commissioners able to make manual adjustments to the salary cap or individual contracts? I can foresee some circumstances in which that might need to happen.

You're just too elite this year! No one can stop you and you won the preseason.

Everyone, congratulate FMT on winning the preseason.

Congrats FMT!

Post contract data plz

Lol the worst teams aren't so bad that you can't compete. Of course a highly rated D like the niners should ravage the colts awful line. Otherwise what's the point of having ratings at all!

LukeSmith

On the upside with starting early, there's a bug where the disconnecting player always gets a loss in CCM, so with FMT's shitty internet, the NFC might have a chance before the patch!

Rorschach

All-Madden. The combined scores of my two All-Pro games played in community was 115-80.

[edit]I have a shitty team too and I don't know what there is to gain from All-Pro besides being able to score every drive... If you can do it, the power teams certainly can too.
If we wait, Bob has more time to not play Guild Wars.

The Bob cycle.

Top Bottom