• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

LukeSmith

MaddenGAF twitter should just be renamed to DCXDCXDCX

DCX/Smokey hopping right back into bed to fuck and suck again. They are like an old high school couple and each year, they have a reunion in Madden.

Love it

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Shouldn't we wait until we actually start for trades?

I'm also with Luke on this one. Though it is a pretty convenient way for DCX to get wind of every trade so he can try and snake a better deal.

Sokantish

MaddenGAF ‏@MaddenGAF

The Houston Texans have acquired Julio Jones, Turner and Gonzalez for Barwin, Ben Tate and Daniels and a 2nd rd pick #maddengaf

This doesn't seem right

DCX

DCX
Shouldn't we wait until we actually start for trades?

I'm also with Luke on this one. Though it is a pretty convenient way for DCX to get wind of every trade so he can try and snake a better deal.

Cola came to me with a completed trade. Rumors are just that.

DCX

Trasher

MaddenGAF ‏@MaddenGAF

The Houston Texans have acquired Julio Jones, Turner and Gonzalez for Barwin, Ben Tate and Daniels and a 2nd rd pick #maddengaf

This doesn't seem right

lol wat

I love how the season hasn't even started yet and this crap is already happening.

oh so i hit the wire and dat vote comes back out

I SEE

i thought we had all agreed that trades were open and free in season 1. i don't care about your trades, trade away! but the league isn't going to be "hey, trade all you want!" and then a trade comes through and it's rejected because of whatever reason.

i smell a league vote coming down the line!

Sokantish

I still think you guys should let people do trades however they want as the game allows, I really don't know what DCX gets out of this deal though... a second round pick?

eznark

Banned
The only trades that should be under review are DCX because he has a history of criminally manipulating the market and let's face it, we could all see him paying actual real money to someone just to finally make the playoffs once.

Why go for Kap? You should be trading for Tolzien!
I hate white people

lol at one point i was all for "free trades!" but i see now that it can't happen. even though it appears smokey and dcx were trolling, freedom is a horrible thing.... and now a trade council must be formed. thank you smokey and dcx!

Top Bottom