• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

LukeSmith

lebrontroll.gif

oreo-full.jpg

LukeSmith

(2:36:05 PM) dboythagr9: i know but you know what oreo means right
(2:36:15 PM) luke: no i'm a white person
(2:36:17 PM) luke: oreo means
(2:36:18 PM) luke: delicious snack
(2:37:02 PM) dboythagr9: oreo is used against a black person that acts "white"
(2:37:04 PM) dboythagr9: in other words
(2:37:05 PM) dboythagr9: racist!
(2:37:07 PM) luke: man white people turned oreo into something racist too? fuck eznark

LiveWire

MaddenGAF ‏@MaddenGAF
Sources say the Atlanta Falcons may be looking to make a move. Haven't said for what but they have needs at LB #maddengaf

McNeily if you're trading Orakpo or Kerrigan don't do it for less than a 1st and a 2nd. But it probably is one of Smokey's LBs.

LiveWire

one last re-post:

lwl_pre.jpg

NEW SEASON. NEW LINES.

ODDS TO WIN DIVISION

AFC EAST

LJ 3:1
Ferny 13:1
Pheeniks 5:1
Sanjuro 5:2

AFC NORTH

Ramirez 3:2
LiveWire 10:1
Storybook 10:1
Splat 8:1

AFC SOUTH

Luke 3:1
Somnia 8:1
????? 20:1
Smokey 2:1

AFC WEST

Crow 5:2
Rorschach 3:1
Daw 14:1
Nightz 5:1

NFC EAST

CB3 5:2
McNeily 6:1
Levious 10:1
BigAT 3:1

NFC NORTH

Eznark 15:1
MrBob 3:2
Sokantish 6:1
Trasher 8:1

NFC SOUTH

DM 5:1
Birdman 5:2
DCX 4:1
GCQ 6:1

NFC WEST

FMT 2:1
Wellington 10:1
Bluemax 5:1
Colasante 5:1

ODDS TO MAKE PLAYOFFS

AFC

Smokey 3:2
Ramirez 2:1
Crow 5:2
Rorschach 3:1
LJ 4:1
Luke 5:1
Sanjuro 10:1
Nightz 20:1
Pheeniks 25:1
Splat 30:1
Somnia 35:1
LiveWire 40:1
Storybook 40:1
Ferny 50:1
Daw 60:1
????? 100:1

NFC

FMT 3:2
CB3 5:2
MrBob 3:1
BigAT 4:1
Birdman 5:1
DCX 6:1
DM 7:1
Bluemax 8:1
Colasante 9:1
GCQ 10:1
Sokantish 15:1
McNeily 20:1
Trasher 25:1
Wellington 50:1
Levious 60:1
Eznark 100:1

ODDS TO WIN SUPERBOWL

FMT 7:2
Ramirez 4:1
Smokey 6:1
Crow 8:1
Rorschach 8:1
MrBob 9:1
BigAT 10:1
LJ 10:1
CB3 11:1
Birdman 20:1
Luke 20:1
DCX 25:1
Bluemax 25:1
DM 40:1
Sanjuro 50:1
Nightz 60:1
Pheeniks 75:1
Colasante 75:1
Splat 100:1
GCQ 110:1
Sokantish 125:1
McNeily 125:1
Trasher 125:1
Somnia 125:1
LiveWire 150:1
Storybook 150:1
Levious 175:1
Wellington 200:1
Ferny 200:1
Daw 225:1
Eznark 225:1
????? 250:1

SUPERBOWL PREDICTION

Steelers vs. NINERS

OVER/UNDERS (End of 1st Season League Leading Stats)

INDIVIDUAL

INTs (Caught): 8

INTs (Thrown): 29

Sacks: 23

FFs: 7

Passing TDs: 33

Receiving TDs: 15

Rushing TDs: 13

TEAM

INTs (Caught): 31

INTs (Thrown): 49

Sacks: 38

FFs: 18

Passing TDs: 39

Receiving TDs: 34

Rushing TDs: 21

Place your bets gentlemen!

Nightz

Nightz should be favored over me. Nightz hasn't even been playing and he still destroyed me.

I already told you, my quota for wins against you per Madden title is 1. And that's usually in the first week of the game's release when you're still getting used to it.

gg FMT!

I was totally my own undoing in that game. I felt like Brett out there, just slanging! Tried keeping up with the running game and felt like it was in my favor. Your db's were like glue on my receivers in man, though! I tried to abuse you taking safeties over to Calvin's side to some success.

On defense I just had the same kind of woes I usually do. Not playing to my assignment and watching my db's look at the ball helplessly! I did enjoy you trying to Freeball early though.

Also, a few things to clear up:

I am not retiring. I'm just not playing this season for sure. I decided this about a week ago but still wanted to play Trasher for the Lions, in which he thoroughly thumped me! It had nothing to do with the Browns, lol.

Before CB comes in here thumping his chest, I know i'm not guaranteed a spot in the league next year if I come back. I just have alot going on right now in real life and know I wouldn't be able to dedicate the time. I figured both Daw and Storybook really want to play and its not fair if I steal a spot from them when I won't have the desire to play like they could have.

Once again, I applaud Trasher for curb stomping me for Detroit. You will be a far better representative in this game than my below .500 seasons ever were! I'll also still be in this thread from time to time, because FYIDM

Edit:

Game anyone?

gg FMT!

I was totally my own undoing in that game. I felt like Brett out there, just slanging! Tried keeping up with the running game and felt like it was in my favor. Your db's were like glue on my receivers in man, though! I tried to abuse you taking safeties over to Calvin's side to some success.

On defense I just had the same kind of woes I usually do. Not playing to my assignment and watching my db's look at the ball helplessly! I did enjoy you trying to Freeball early though.

I am not retiring. I'm just not playing this season for sure. I decided this about a week ago but still wanted to play Trasher for the Lions, in which he thoroughly thumped me! It had nothing to do with the Browns, lol.

Before CB comes in here thumping his chest, I know i'm not guaranteed a spot in the league next year if I come back. I just have alot going on right now in real life and know I wouldn't be able to dedicate the time. I figured both Daw and Storybook really want to play and its not fair if I steal a spot from them when I won't have the desire to play like they could have.

Once again, I applaud Trasher for curb stomping me for Detroit. You will be a far better representative in this game than my below .500 seasons ever were! I'll also still be in this thread from time to time, because FYIDM

yeah there is no way i can leave calvin on single coverage in any circumstance and that takes things away from the rest of my defense but that is what having elite players is all about! you had a pretty good running game too. leshoure never goes down on the first hit!

LukeSmith

gg FMT!

Edit:

Game anyone?

The wall will be here when you return, Goldlion. You're a good dude

yeah there is no way i can leave calvin on single coverage in any circumstance and that takes things away from the rest of my defense but that is what having elite players is all about! you had a pretty good running game too. leshoure never goes down on the first hit!

Literally the first time ever in the version of Madden

The wall will be here when you return, Goldlion. You're a good dude

Much appreciated

LukeSmith

I'm still undecided on which back I want to use. I've been messing around with both Best and LeShoure. Is there any way to quickly substitute RBs in and out? I'm sure there is, I just don't know how.

On the playcalling screen, hit RB and your first guy selected is usually the RB, and then hit A and select a new RB from the left.

Otherwise if you only want to use 2 backs, and always want one guy as your main back, use the right stick at the playcalling menu to move through the formation variants until you find HB Spell - that puts in your back up RB

I'm still undecided on which back I want to use. I've been messing around with both Best and LeShoure. Is there any way to quickly substitute RBs in and out? I'm sure there is, I just don't know how.

hold the RB on the playcalling screen and select your running back. I use it alot depending n the situation

Best: 13-75-1
Leshoure: 6-26-0
Smith- 1-4-0

More Best than anything, but Leshoure was a good change of pace

Mrbob

I should be 200:1 in the first season of Madden because it always takes me some time to get back in the groove. I don't have time for 50+ preseason games like FMT!

Speaking of, while my odds for season one should be lower, when I play FMT in season one make it your lock of the week! I am going to crush him.

Smokey

I should be 200:1 in the first season of Madden because it always takes me some time to get back in the groove. I don't have time for 50+ preseason games like FMT!

Speaking of, while my odds for season one should be lower, when I play FMT in season one make it your lock of the week! I am going to crush him.

images

bluemax

Banned
So this is news to me from last weekend:

You can get plain rice at Chipotle! You just have to ask!

If you hate cilantro like me and many others, this is awesome. I had my first chipotle burrito w/ rice in it in years.

Surely they have better burritos in Irvine than Chipotle!

Splat

Surely they have better burritos in Irvine than Chipotle!

Sure, but not closer and quicker!

Also, 30:1 to only make playoffs?! *crosses kneeldown off playsheet for use against Livewire*

Edit: AFCN has two play-in losers, should be favorite to send 2 every year!

daw840

GG daw, that fumble was such a bad way for you to start the game

Man....that was awful. Your offense seemed to be able to just gash my defense regardless of what I called. I called full pass protection? Long bomb for a TD. I call all out run defense? AP runs for a ridiculously long TD.

FML

edit: Not to take anything away from your win though, your definitely better than I.

my average margin of victory against you is like 20 points. your offense is garbage consisting of 2 players (whoever your TE is and marshall) and your defense is overrated. you never run the ball and then you say HEY HOWCOME ALL MY GUYS COVERED! WHY YOU PLAY SO MUCH MAN DEFENSE HOW IM POSED TO THROW IF ALL MY GUYS COVERED!

Top Bottom