• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

LukeSmith

Thankfully we haven't started the franchise and we have a waiting list to get in.

So: All trades currently proposed are nullified.

Each Division has a Trade Council Rep:

• AFC South - Luke
  • AFC North - Ram
  • AFC East - LJ
  • AFC West - Rors
  • NFC North - Bob
  • NFC South - DM
  • NFC East - CB
  • NFC West - FMT

Divisions involved in Trades will not get a vote, per usual.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
This what happens when we try to treat you guys like grown ups. The usuals swoop In to ruin things for everyone.

Smokey

The trade ain't real. Ask Luke. It was a troll trade to see how you vultures would react when dcx and I do a "deal" on the same day that Larry fucking Fitzgerald was traded to the Patriots.

Luke was the only one who caught on to it the rest of yall mafuckas went in with no conscience threatening to bring back dat vote etc.

KINGDOM BIAS EXPOSED

eznark

Banned
Fascism5web.jpg

The trade ain't real. Ask Luke. It was a troll trade to see how you vultures would react when dcx and I do a "deal" on the same day that Larry fucking Fitzgerald was traded to the Patriots.

Luke was the only one who caught on to it the rest of yall mafuckas went in with no conscience threatening to bring back dat vote etc.

KINGDOM BIAS EXPOSED

but do you see that NO ONE doubted it was real?

CB3

I love how the spin is that the trade was faked. It perfectly has DCX finger prints all over it.

This. Its easy to say "lol jk" after the whole league shit on you. Easier than being the reason we can't be free anymore.

Smokey

This. Its easy to say "lol jk" after the whole league shit on you. Easier than being the reason we can't be free anymore.

mmhmm you couldn't wait. you were literally waiting on something like this to happen

dcx 5:58 pm
later
gotta get these kids in checl
maddengaf twitter is so much fun to troll with

dboythagr8 5:58 pm
before u go
lets come up with a fake trade
i want to troll the league
they seem to think we're always doing something
or think of something while you are checking da kids

dcx 5:59 pm
i'll let you know

dcx 6:00 pm
lets involve Julio and Gonzalez for Barwin, Tate and your 1st lol

dboythagr8 6:00 pm
lol ok
i am ready for tears of hate

dcx 6:04 pm
i'll tweet it first but tease it in the thread

dboythagr8 6:04 pm
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=41831819&postcount=6402

dboythagr8 6:12 pm
the thread is a buzz

DCX

DCX
I love how the spin now is that the trade was faked. It perfectly has DCX finger prints all over it.

dboythaGr8: GAME
DCX: later
DCX: gotta get these kids in checl
DCX: maddengaf twitter is so much fun to troll with
dboythaGr8: before u go
dboythaGr8: lets come up with a fake trade
dboythaGr8: i want to troll the league
dboythaGr8: they seem to think we're always doing something
dboythaGr8: or think of something while you are checking da kids
DCX: i'll let you know
DCX: lets involve Julio and Gonzalez for Barwin, Tate and your 1st lol
dboythaGr8: lol ok
dboythaGr8: i am ready for tears of hate
DCX: i'll tweet it first but tease it in the thread
dboythaGr8: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=41831819&postcount=6402
dboythaGr8: the thread is a buzz
DCX: lol
DCX: check maddengaf @ twiiter.com

Yea, ok.

DCX

Trasher

KINGDOM BIAS EXPOSED

Well I mean let's discuss the two people involved here:

Exhibit A has a history laden with cheating.

Exhibit B has a history of lacking the simplest of computer skills required to create appropriately proportioned avatars.

The IQ here seems to be quite low, so for all we knew this was the real deal.

LiveWire

I laughed but really, a trade council is unnecessary. I mean:

Rams get:

1st round pick (#5 overall)
2nd round pick (#37 overall)
1st round pick (probably top 10)
1st round pick (probably top 15)

Redskins get:

1st round pick (#2 overall)

That was in the real NFL.

LukeSmith

DCX, already the guy who tried to swindle the league last year, sets up maddengaf twitter "oh yeah bros, I'll do the work to make this cool" and uses it as a tool for his entertainment.

Madden 14, Storybook's Falcons!

I really don't care if we have a Trade Council or not this year. I'm fine letting the league vote on if we have a Trade Council like years passed, if that's what people want to do.

DCX

DCX
Wow fellas. Troll is a troll. You guys fell for it, and it was pretty damn funny.

I'll be around later tonight for some games.

DCX

Ferny

It took about 12 hours to get everyone to vote for the start date. Why do we need nanny's overseeing trades? Let everyone vote.

Exactly. Why are we doing this division thing again. Make it a vote for everyone in the league. Do we let people vote on trades or just let two owners take care of it. You can't just say yes we will have season 1 and owners can police it themselves and then just say all of a sudden the shadow council is back.

CB3

Well I mean let's discuss the two people involved here:

Exhibit A has a history laden with cheating.

Exhibit B has a history of lacking the simplest of computer skills required to create appropriately proportioned avatars.

The IQ here seems to be quite low, so for all we knew this was the real deal.

Well put.

LJ11

Good game Wellie, bit lucky, threw into tight coverage repeatedly and your DBs dropped a couple. First game I played where I think I used total control passing well, or rather I was intercepted less than I usually am.

Still can't stop your run game.

LukeSmith

Exactly. Why are we doing this division thing again. Make it a vote for everyone in the league. Do we let people vote on trades or just let two owners take care of it. You can't just say yes we will have season 1 and owners can police it themselves and then just say all of a sudden the shadow council is back.

It's been division reps with the involved divisions not voting because that way you can't see that Sanjo is trading Bledsoe and try and swoop in and offer him Al Toon instead. That's pretty obvious, really

BigAT

Anyone who thought we could actually make it through the franchise without trade restrictions doesn't deserve a vote. Your inability to apply even the most basic critical thinking skills has already been exposed.

Sanjuro

It's been division reps with the involved divisions not voting because that way you can't see that Sanjo is trading Bledsoe and try and swoop in and offer him Al Toon instead. That's pretty obvious, really

There is no Bledsoe, damnit. I already told you fuckers I would banish Brady if I could roll with my virtual Bledsoe!

Top Bottom