• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

Rorschach

GG Soka. I played so dumb on both sides and Palmer wasn't helping with his poor throws. Not to take away from how well you played because you did play well. :p

LiveWire

After Peyton getting released and the Redskins-Rams trade, there really shouldn't ever be any restrictions on MaddenGAF trading.

Sanjuro

Nobody has been able to properly argue the severity of this trade to me.

I know exactly how well and poor my record can be in this game. I run in the middle of the pack, with LJ back it's going to be tough to win the division. It's all about having a good time for me and hoping the franchise doesn't fall apart.

DCX

DCX
Nobody has been able to properly argue the severity of this trade to me.

I know exactly how well and poor my record can be in this game. I run in the middle of the pack, with LJ back it's going to be tough to win the division. It's all about having a good time for me and hoping the franchise doesn't fall apart.
The thinking is this. Cola will use one of his now two draft picks to select a stud WR and QB if Kolb and Skelton don't pan out. With his two second round picks get potential starters and then next year have two more first rounders to complete his team.

You get Fitzgerald. Now you have no cap room moving forward nor draft picks to replace high salaried under performing players for younger and cheaper studs.

Its a win now move...a move maybe better suited for year four of the franchise. Cards are now better suited for the future than the Rams were.

With this said. Hernandez, Gronk and Fitz is going to be assholes to contain.

DCX

Sanjuro

The thinking is this. Cola will use one of his now two draft picks to select a stud WR and QB if Kolb and Skelton don't pan out. With his two second round picks get potential starters and then next year have two more first rounders to complete his team.

You get Fitzgerald. Now you have no cap room moving forward nor draft picks to replace high salaried under performing players for younger and cheaper studs.

Its a win now move...a move maybe better suited for year four of the franchise. Cards are now better suited for the future than the Rams were.

With this said. Hernandez, Gronk and Fitz is going to be assholes to contain.

DCX

Welker is on his way out. Fitz is locked down on a backloaded contract going into years I may not even see. My best drafted player from last years OF was a third round CB.

There is no win now for me. :jnc

Patriots are generally young though so i dont think it cripples him too badly. Plus he can aleays cut Brady!

Still working on a deal for Brady!

Smokey

Welker is on his way out. Fitz is locked down on a backloaded contract going into years I may not even see. My best drafted player from last years OF was a third round CB.

There is no win now for me. :jnc

You are going to enter a FYIDM phase by week 4 of the season I can tell its coming

LukeSmith

The Shadow Council is probably getting ready to strike and put an end to this trade!

What? No.

CB and I talked about how it was Sanjuro's team and his own prerogative and that's it.

This trade seems fine, it's a lot of contract to soak up on the backend, hopefully the league goes long enough to see how it plays out!

Sanjuro

fuck you im doin me translation: I don't give a fuck what everybody else thinks

Once it hits you embrace it

ibr8183sgON2sn.gif

LiveWire

lwl_pre.jpg

NEW SEASON. NEW LINES.

ODDS TO WIN DIVISION

AFC EAST

LJ 3:1
Ferny 13:1
Pheeniks 5:1
Sanjuro 5:2

AFC NORTH

Ramirez 3:2
LiveWire 10:1
Storybook 10:1
Splat 8:1

AFC SOUTH

Luke 3:1
Somnia 8:1
????? 20:1
Smokey 2:1

AFC WEST

Crow 5:2
Rorschach 3:1
Daw 14:1
Nightz 5:1

NFC EAST

CB3 5:2
McNeily 6:1
Levious 10:1
BigAT 3:1

NFC NORTH

Eznark 15:1
MrBob 3:2
Sokantish 6:1
Trasher 8:1

NFC SOUTH

DM 5:1
Birdman 5:2
DCX 4:1
GCQ 6:1

NFC WEST

FMT 2:1
Wellington 10:1
Bluemax 5:1
Colasante 5:1

ODDS TO MAKE PLAYOFFS

AFC

Smokey 3:2
Ramirez 2:1
Crow 5:2
Rorschach 3:1
LJ 4:1
Luke 5:1
Sanjuro 10:1
Nightz 20:1
Pheeniks 25:1
Splat 30:1
Somnia 35:1
LiveWire 40:1
Storybook 40:1
Ferny 50:1
Daw 60:1
????? 100:1

NFC

FMT 3:2
CB3 5:2
MrBob 3:1
BigAT 4:1
Birdman 5:1
DCX 6:1
DM 7:1
Bluemax 8:1
Colasante 9:1
GCQ 10:1
Sokantish 15:1
McNeily 20:1
Trasher 25:1
Wellington 50:1
Levious 60:1
Eznark 100:1

ODDS TO WIN SUPERBOWL

FMT 7:2
Ramirez 4:1
Smokey 6:1
Crow 8:1
Rorschach 8:1
MrBob 9:1
BigAT 10:1
LJ 10:1
CB3 11:1
Birdman 20:1
Luke 20:1
DCX 25:1
Bluemax 25:1
DM 40:1
Sanjuro 50:1
Nightz 60:1
Pheeniks 75:1
Colasante 75:1
Splat 100:1
GCQ 110:1
Sokantish 125:1
McNeily 125:1
Trasher 125:1
Somnia 125:1
LiveWire 150:1
Storybook 150:1
Levious 175:1
Wellington 200:1
Ferny 200:1
Daw 225:1
Eznark 225:1
????? 250:1

SUPERBOWL PREDICTION

Steelers vs. NINERS

OVER/UNDERS (End of 1st Season League Leading Stats)

INDIVIDUAL

INTs (Caught): 8

INTs (Thrown): 29

Sacks: 23

FFs: 7

Passing TDs: 33

Receiving TDs: 15

Rushing TDs: 13

TEAM

INTs (Caught): 31

INTs (Thrown): 49

Sacks: 38

FFs: 18

Passing TDs: 39

Receiving TDs: 39

Rushing TDs: 21

Place your bets gentlemen!

Fully updated! http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=41818264&postcount=6246

I like that the Booth Revie overturned my long incompletion but kept it as an incompletion!

they said you only got 1 foot in but actually you got 0 feet in!

and why would this trade be rejected? we said trades are free and clear! now leave it up to some asshole to trade a young franchise QB to ruin everything for everyone.... that is the only way i see a problem!

Sanjuro

they said you only got 1 foot in but actually you got 0 feet in!

and why would this trade be rejected? we said trades are free and clear! now leave it up to some asshole to trade a young franchise QB to ruin everything for everyone.... that is the only way i see a problem!

Is Alex Smith still, young?

Birdman02

What? No.

CB and I talked about how it was Sanjuro's team and his own prerogative and that's it.

This trade seems fine, it's a lot of contract to soak up on the backend, hopefully the league goes long enough to see how it plays out!

I wonder if Fitz ever actually sees the last 2-3 years of that contract in real life.

BigAT

MaddenGAF ‏@MaddenGAF
Sources say the Atlanta Falcons may be looking to make a move. Haven't said for what but they have needs at LB #maddengaf

AwHereItGoesKenanAndKel.gif

LukeSmith

MaddenGAF ‏@MaddenGAF
Sources say the Atlanta Falcons may be looking to make a move. Haven't said for what but they have needs at LB #maddengaf

AwHereItGoesKenanAndKel.gif

The Worst GM in the league race picks up again.

It's probably Smokey, these two are the Oreo Cookie of trades. Dark crispy outside, creamy filling inside.

Top Bottom