• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

Rorschach

the trade council is officially re-instated before the league ever starts! it feels good to be home!

p.s.

the fitz trade can stay

Well, that's a shame. How is draft day going to work? Are we just going to pause the draft for those that want to move up in the draft or trade picks or whatever? That's one of the new additions I was kind of excited about.

In other news, follow the official twitter account: @OfficialMaddenGAF

LukeSmith

Well, that's a shame. How is draft day going to work? Are we just going to pause the draft for those that want to move up in the draft or trade picks or whatever? That's one of the new additions I was kind of excited about.

In other news, follow the official twitter account: @OfficialMaddenGAF

I think we should come up with a way to let trading be fun and occur naturally on draft day!

Maybe the council disappears on draft day. Anyone have any sweet suggestions?

Trasher

The best part about these physics is how after the play people just keep tripping over dudes. It's the best when someone destroys your quarterback.

Sokantish

GG Smokey, I don't get why my defense is so god awful. I have such trouble stopping anyone from getting a first down on third down. It's making me lose my mind. It's like everyone waits to actually try until they're on third down and then they make it look stupidly easy. You went 7/7 on third downs that game.

I accidently exited the game, man. I wanted to look at that play at the beginning of the game where it looked like I was going to get an int and then it teleported through my hands/body and to your guy and you ran it like 80yds for a TD. I'm not sure if that's what actually happened but the angle looked weird.

Smokey

GG Smokey, I don't get why my defense is so god awful. I have such trouble stopping anyone from getting a first down on third down. It's making me lose my mind. It's like everyone waits to actually try until they're on third down and then they make it look stupidly easy. You went 7/7 on third downs that game.

I accidently exited the game, man. I wanted to look at that play at the beginning of the game where it looked like I was going to get an int and then it teleported through my hands/body and to your guy and you ran it like 80yds for a TD. I'm not sure if that's what actually happened but the angle looked weird.

I'm looking at it now. You're guy put his hands up to early and the ball ended up slightly behind him. Daniels was behind your defenders and stretched out to get it and ran it in. if i was you id be more pissed about the YAC. He just ran over your guys. Actually happened quite a few times when you had me stopped but OD turned into Jimmy G from the Saints for some reason!

DAT NEW TOUCH PASSING

naw but gg you need to use AP more!

Rorschach

Anyone want a game?
I'm looking at it now. You're guy put his hands up to early and the ball ended up slightly behind him. Daniels was behind your defenders and stretched out to get it and ran it in. if i was you id be more pissed about the YAC. He just ran over your guys. Actually happened quite a few times when you had me stopped but OD turned into Joey G from the Saints for some reason!

DAT NEW TOUCH PASSING

naw but gg you need to use AP more!

It's Jimmy Graham. :p

Sokantish

I was wondering who Joey G was, now it makes sense.

I thought I did pretty good on offense that game, but you did better I guess thanks to that score.

I had trouble stopping people on third down when I was in the league on Madden 12 too, I was hoping I was getting better at it, but that game was terrible for me

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Good game Wellie, bit lucky, threw into tight coverage repeatedly and your DBs dropped a couple. First game I played where I think I used total control passing well, or rather I was intercepted less than I usually am.

Still can't stop your run game.

Yeah GG. It's going to be a tough road to hoe with the Rams.

Nightz

GG FMT. Rust definitely showed since I made a lot of stupid throws. I didn't concede because I wanted to get back into the flow of things. Haven't played Madden or NCAA in about a week.

I need to get some more games in this weekend.

Nightz

Also, I suck at running the ball. I'd like to get past my O-line without my RB tripping over one of the linemen's feet.

Sokantish

So Rors did you want to play? Or did someone else want to play? I need to play, also someone give me step by step instructions on how to play defense

Sokantish

Okay CB3, follow up question. How do I do that if Ask Madden only gives me 3 different plays to pick from? Didn't think of that, did you?

eznark

Banned
So Rors did you want to play? Or did someone else want to play? I need to play, also someone give me step by step instructions on how to play defense

Capers playbook

Psycho

It's kind of terrible but it's gotta be intimidating seeing all of the defensive linemen standing up hovering over the center.

Top Bottom