• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

eznark

Banned
He's won a super bowl, I'd like to think he knows what he's doing. How many have YOU won, huh?

Donovan+McNabb+with+Eagles+trophy+case.jpg

Mrbob

Bob, you're amazing homie, I'm no competition.

anyone else?

Well I'm getting lucky I think. Hope you weren't that mad about the late td. I'm not very good at PA passing (as evident from the sacks I took on PA) but I was still still testing them out at the end. I would have ran out of bounds with Marshall but he caught the pass at the goal line.

LJ11

bob is a joke and a cheeser

nah, but he definitely has a flow chart. got to stop the flow though, and throwing ints.

the touch passing was not touch, except on my first two tds. couldn't throw a slant open, offline it's no problem, online i just can't hit it. made a back shoulder throw though.

i will lead this league in ints, and maybe sacks. that's about it.

Well I'm getting lucky I think. Hope you weren't that mad about the late td. I'm not very good at PA passing (as evident from the sacks I took on PA) but I was still still testing them out at the end. I would have ran out of bounds with Marshall but he caught the pass at the goal line.

was angry at giving you the game more than anything, not that you didn't earn it. high risk throws into coverage, blown kickoff, big draw for a td. how many yards did i give up on draws, and yet i kept making the same mistake. shit is on me.

Mrbob

Yeah that was the first game I fully committed myself to run all game long. Helped cut back on the turnovers, even if I had to punt more often! Forte ran the ball really well that game but I don't know if it helps my PA or not. Cutler is still getting crushed on many PA plays right away even with Forte doing work.

I want to play Bob before we play against each other in division games but he refuses to play me!

We can play...but not tonight! Going to hop onto Guild Wars 2 now.

LJ11

Yeah that was the first game I fully committed myself to run all game long. Helped cut back on the turnovers, even if I had to punt more often! Forte ran the ball really well that game but I don't know if it helps my PA or not. Cutler is till getting crushed on many PA plays right away even with Forte doing work.

Honestly, PA is sometimes telegraphed because of the camera, or maybe it's just me. I kept trying to bate you to throw to the TE, I wanted it which is why I undercut the TE everytime, but George Wilson is just too slow to get back and INT it. Swat button, learn to use it I guess. Wish I could map swat to A button, would feel more comfortable.

Ramirez

I thought I was playing GW2 too much, someone in the guilld said they had 180 hours, crazy!

I've put about 3-4 hours into it, and it's just not grabbing me. I was expecting to be wowed & all I've been doing is world event fetch quests and other typical MMO garbage. When does the game become awesome?

Sokantish

I've put about 3-4 hours into it, and it's just not grabbing me. I was expecting to be wowed & all I've been doing is world event fetch quests and other typical MMO garbage. When does the game become awesome?

If it hasn't clicked in 3-4 hours you might just not like it. Maybe you should try the WvW pvp, see if you like that. Either way it's not radically different from other MMOs so if you weren't really into MMOs in the first place I don't really see this game converting you. I've had fun with it though. With my first character I didn't really like it much... I was an engineer. I decided to make a guardian instead and that made me enjoy the game a lot more, so maybe that might be your issue.

Rorschach

Amazing the kinds of pass rush I get against teams that aren't the 9ers

I sent 3 guys on one play, left someone open that FMT didn't even look at because it wasn't VD, and he still stood in the pocket about 6 seconds 'till Davis made the full drag across the field. Shit's crazy.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I sent 3 guys on one play, left someone open that FMT didn't even look at because it wasn't VD, and he still stood in the pocket about 6 seconds 'till Davis made the full drag across the field. Shit's crazy.

Yep. Meanwhile if he sits back in quarters and rushes 3, he gets mad if he doesn't get a sack.

Top Bottom