• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

eznark

Banned
Luke, his tweet said there wouldn't me many, not that there would be none. Russell Wilson was the most obvious bump, imo. Kind of stunning he didn't get one. Donny hates skinny black people.

That's why I mostly wanted to wait. Plus to stick it to the man, of course

The last thing I want to do is give FMT pleasure

Denied. As soon as the rosters are out is when we start!

orig-13021741.jpg

Tryin to steal christmas up in this mofucka

Why are you guys waiting for new CCM rosters anyway when teams are going to look crazy as fuck two days into the season anyway? The point of this is to be your own gm. Not sure why it makes a difference if you take control of the GM work of your team prior to final preseason cuts or AFTER. If anything waiting until after is just taking away more control.

If you want to jump into the shoes of Mike Shanahan and decide to keep Cooley...then hey, why not? Take dat 6 million dollar cap hit.

Rating changes seem to be fairly worthless anyway.

A RUMORED TRADE HAS BEEN MADE

LARRY FITZGERALD HAS BEEN REPORTEDLY ACQUIRED BY THE MIAMI DOLPHINS

Dolphins give:
2013 First Rounder
2013 Second Rounder (via Indy from Vontae Davis trade)
2014 First Rounder

Sokantish

orig-13021741.jpg

Tryin to steal christmas up in this mofucka

Why are you guys waiting for new CCM rosters anyway when teams are going to look crazy as fuck two days into the season anyway? The point of this is to be your own gm. Not sure why it makes a difference if you take control of the GM work of your team prior to final preseason cuts or AFTER. If anything waiting until after is just taking away more control.

If you want to jump into the shoes of Mike Shanahan and decide to keep Cooley...then hey, why not? Take dat 6 million dollar cap hit.

Rating changes seem to be fairly worthless anyway.

Oh I wonder why you're trying to convince us not to wait. HMMM

A TRADE HAS BEEN MADE

LARRY FITZGERALD HAS BEEN ACQUIRED BY THE MIAMI DOLPHINS

Dolphins give:
2013 First Rounder
2014 First Rounder

A trade has been proposed you mean. It needs to be voted on and I can't vote!

And dark that is a great question. Ask the knuckle heads who voted to wait!

Rorschach

A RUMORED TRADE HAS BEEN MADE

LARRY FITZGERALD HAS BEEN REPORTEDLY ACQUIRED BY THE MIAMI DOLPHINS

Dolphins give:
2013 First Rounder
2014 First Rounder

You wouldn't give up two firsts, but now you give up two firsts AND a second? Sounds like you don't plan to be around 2014!

Terrible.

More apparently. You guys nixed trading, simple as that.

What is wrong with you?

LiveWire

Your trade for him was approved. How many times does that need to be said?

No, it really wasn't. If Smokey and DCX can't trade each others' entire teams if that made them happy, then a statement of "there will be no trade restrictions for season 1" is a complete fallacy. Sanjuro is making a valid point.

Wow @ that trade, I offered more to Cola and he turned it down. Oh well!

Top Bottom