• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

Rorschach

What's a good kid friendly game available on 360 that doesn't have a Wii port? So none of the Lego games, for example. 9 or 10 year old range.

daw840

I do NOT understand what the fuck is happening right now. Receivers don't run the routes they are supposed to, Cassell can't lead anyone for shit.....what the hell

Smokey

I do NOT understand what the fuck is happening right now. Receivers don't run the routes they are supposed to, Cassell can't lead anyone for shit.....what the hell

images

Rorschach

Thanks for the recommendations, guys. Guess points are the way to go since the kids games are on xbla? Oh yeah, what about banjo? Wonder if that's still sold at brick and mortar retail...

bluemax

Banned
Thanks for the recommendations, guys. Guess points are the way to go since the kids games are on xbla? Oh yeah, what about banjo? Wonder if that's still sold at brick and mortar retail...

If you have a Kinect I'd recommend the Disney game, you get to hug virtual Mickey and Minnie!

daw840

Why do I keep scrimming with the LEETS in this league....maybe it will make me better is what I tell myself. Nope....doesn't seem to.
lol

Colasante

I leave for a bit and come back to madness. So what trade is going down? If Brady is going to the 49ers, I'd like to be compensated. The trade Luke laid out seems fair. Is that happening?

Rorschach

Guy here has raider luggage, raider gear, raider tats... Guess he's headed north for the game. I'm jelly. Wish phones didn't make loud ass sounds when taking pics. Can't sneak a picture! Guess that's why they did it though...

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Guys here has raider luggage, raider gear, raider tats... Guess he's headed north for the game. I'm jelly. Wish phones didn't make loud ass sounds when taking pics. Can't sneak a picture! Guess that's why they did it though...

Mine doesn't

Sokantish

What's a good kid friendly game available on 360 that doesn't have a Wii port? So none of the Lego games, for example. 9 or 10 year old range.

My 5 year old niece loves Scott Pilgrim beat 'em up... I don't know if that's appropriate though. Oh and Castle Crashers, should I not let her play those games!?

Why do I keep scrimming with the LEETS in this league....maybe it will make me better is what I tell myself. Nope....doesn't seem to.
lol

You can play against me, I suck

daw840

My 5 year old niece loves Scott Pilgrim beat 'em up... I don't know if that's appropriate though. Oh and Castle Crashers, should I not let her play those games!?

That's really nice of you....since you thoroughly destroyed me the other day. !

Rorschach

My 5 year old niece loves Scott Pilgrim beat 'em up... I don't know if that's appropriate though. Oh and Castle Crashers, Should I not let her play those games!?

If she's a raide fan, it's cool. This dude's being raised a clipper fan smh

Mine doesn't
Pretty much every new phone and a lot of new cameras do. Some have apps to block it, but mine can't unless you take burst pictures. They did it to combat pervs.

Sokantish

That's really nice of you....since you thoroughly destroyed me the other day. !

Well... crap I don't even remember that. Listen, you know how Madden can be! He's fickle and sometimes if he wants the person to win... they'll win. There's nothing you can do about it! That's what probably happened in our game

Pretty much every new phone and a lot of new cameras do. Some have apps to block it, but mine can't unless you take burst pictures. They did it to combat pervs.
On my phone if I turn it to silent it doesn't make any noise, and it's only like a year old!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I have an HTC incredible that's like two years old and i guarantee I can do more on it than your iPhone.

Rorschach

Well... crap I don't even remember that. Listen, you know how Madden can be! He's fickle and sometimes if he wants the person to win... they'll win. There's nothing you can do about it! That's what probably happened in our game

On my phone if I turn it to silent it doesn't make any noise, and it's only like a year old!
Way olde.

Top Bottom