• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

Hahahaha oh man I just bitched at Amazon for having a package get delayed, it went like this--->

1) We'll refund your 1 day shipping
2) We'll give you an extra month of Prime Membership
3) We'll give you an extra month of Prime Membership AND 30 dollars in Amazon credit

amazing

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
You know what? Fuck it. I vote for starting now. This thread might be up in flames by the time TBD rolls around.

Sanjuro

Yeah! Sanjuro post the exact trade motherfucker! I dont care who the 3rd team is! I give gore smith and 1st and get Brady!

Not being productive today at all.

Patriots: Trade 2013 (1st and 2nd), 2014 (1st)
TO
Cardinals: For - Larry Fitzgerald

Patriots: Trade - Tom Brady
TO
49ers: For - Alex Smith, Frank Gore, 2013/4 (1st)

Patriots: Trade Alex Smith
TO
Chiefs: For - Matt Cassel

Not being productive today at all.

Patriots: Trade 2013 (1st and 2nd), 2014 (1st)
TO
Cardinals: For - Larry Fitzgerald

Patriots: Trade - Tom Brady
TO
49ers: For - Alex Smith, Frank Gore

Patriots: TRADE Alex Smith
TO
Chiefs: For - Matt Cassel

Lol not to queer my own trade but have you even asked daw about this? Why would he agree?

McNei1y

You know what? Fuck it. I vote for starting now. This thread might be up in flames by the time TBD rolls around.

ixo3kI3D3kkDW.gif

Nightz

Hahahaha oh man I just bitched at Amazon for having a package get delayed, it went like this--->

1) We'll refund your 1 day shipping
2) We'll give you an extra month of Prime Membership
3) We'll give you an extra month of Prime Membership AND 30 dollars in Amazon credit

amazing

Man, I should've kept complaining when my package got delayed a couple of weeks ago. I only got a refund for my 1 day shipping.

Sanjuro

Lol not to queer my own trade but have you even asked daw about this? Why would he agree?

"Very intriguing, I would have to wait to start the season to see how my cap numbers would take a hit and do some additional research but I am open to this idea." - Daw

Worst case scenario, the last part of that deal doesn't happen. I'm a big fan of Cassel.

Birdman02

wait what the fuck happened to my Larry trade

Sanjuro I am kicking you out of the NHL club

That is kind of messed up to back out of a trade that was already submitted for approval. Not to mention...backing out of one that was already completed....and then later re-instating it as a completed trade.

Sanjuro

That is kind of messed up to back out of a trade that was already submitted for approval. Not to mention...backing out of one that was already completed.

True, but by principal my deal should still be valid. I only told Cola that I wanted to see what happens because

A. Season hasn't started
B. I have no idea if anything would even be approved. From my understanding, none of this would have been considered.

LukeSmith

There's a lot that needs to happen before this trade gets voted on. Sort your shittttt bros, thanks for the improved format Sanjo.

Chiefs Trade Matt Cassel
GET: Alex Smith

Cardinals Trade Larry Fitzgerald
GET: Patriots 2013/2014 1st Round Picks, 2013 2nd Round pick, 2013 Niners 1st Round pick

49ers Trade Alex Smith, Frank Gore, 1st Round 2013
GET: Tom Brady

Patriots Trade Tom Brady, 2013 1st/2nd Round Picks, 2014 1st Round pick
GET: Matt Cassel, Larry Fitzgerald

Birdman02

True, but by principal my deal should still be valid. I only told Cola that I wanted to see what happens because

A. Season hasn't started
B. I have no idea if anything would even be approved. From my understanding, none of this would have been considered.

I get why you're doing it. I'm just saying that you backed out, so Cola found another deal that was submitted for approval. Then he backs out of it to go back to your deal. It's just fucked up for Pheenix. I thought a deal was "final" once it was submitted for vote.

Sanjuro

There's a lot that needs to happen before this trade gets voted on. Sort your shittttt bros, thanks for the improved format Sanjo.

Chiefs Trade Matt Cassel
GET: Alex Smith

Cardinals Trade Larry Fitzgerald
GET: Patriots 2013/2014 1st Round Picks, 2014 2nd Round pick, 2013 Niners 1st Round pick

49ers Trade Alex Smith, Frank Gore, 1st Round 2013
GET: Tom Brady

According to everyone, my Fitz trade should still work. It's really up to the other two to be voted on. The Cassel deal DOESN'T need to happen, I would just like it to.

I get why you're doing it. I'm just saying that you backed out, so Cola found another deal that was submitted for approval. Then he backs out of it to go back to your deal. It's just fucked up for Pheenix. I thought a deal was "final" once it was submitted for vote.

I never backed out of the deal fully, just wanted to make sure everything would work. If nothing happens here I'm staying with my stock roster and going to be silent for my 7-9 seasons.

Mrbob

Gonna throw this out here now...I think San Francisco needs to relinquish a couple more first round picks before the final trade comes in. A Hall of Fame QB doesn't come cheap!

Mrbob

I'll kick a 2nd to the chiefs too!

So you are going to give him your first round pick?

The FMT rules apply as this:

A first round pick is really a top end second round pick

A second round pick is really a high third pick

and so on and so forth! Man up and pay the price for Brady!

LukeSmith

I can't keep track of all of these trades that are swirling.

Just for future reference, I think once a trade is confirmed by both (or all four or whatever) involved parties, that's that until it's voted on.

Seems like that's making this more confusing than it should be.

Lulz

I'm actually giving a lot for lady Brady!

You were gonna let Gore go anyway, and you hate Alex Smith, this is not you parting with anything of import for a free HOF QB.

Smokey-esque swindles!

LJ11

That game was crazy, GG LJ

Yeah, good game, offensive explosion in the 4th.

Fucking terrible way for me to lose that one though, 60 yards in 40 seconds, pathetic. What on earth was I doing on that pass to Harvin late in the game?

No clue where Fitz was throwing on that one int, had the corner route wide open. Also gave up that long TD to Harvin because I was trying to play DL and use the R stick.

So you are going to give him your first round pick?

The FMT rules apply as this:

A first round pick is really a top end second round pick

A second round pick is really a high third pick

and so on and so forth! Man up and pay the price for Brady!

I don't care! I'll throw gore, Alex, 1st and 2nd into the pot. I don't care who gets what as long as I get LB

Trasher

Mrbob

I don't care! I'll throw gore, Alex, 1st and 2nd into the pot. I don't care who gets what as long as I get LB

That's not up for me to decide! I'm realizing a team that is stacked at RB isn't really hurt by offloading one of them and then trading up heavily in QB talent while not giving up much in the draft. I would say at least two firsts and a second is fair, nothing less. Just sayin'!

Sokantish

Yeah, good game, offensive explosion in the 4th.

Fucking terrible way for me to lose that one though, 60 yards in 40 seconds, pathetic. What on earth was I doing on that pass to Harvin late in the game?

No clue where Fitz was throwing on that one int, had the corner route wide open. Also gave up that long TD to Harvin because I was trying to play DL and use the R stick.

At least you didn't give up a 99yd TD pass when you up by a TD :( I was pretty upset by that. I was playing on the line that time because I was thinking to myself I don't want to screw this up. Then I did a power move and then my CBs all looked like they were gonna blitz for a second then they started going out.

Birdman02

I never backed out of the deal fully, just wanted to make sure everything would work. If nothing happens here I'm staying with my stock roster and going to be silent for my 7-9 seasons.

Due to fear of the Shadow Council, the Patriots have backed out of the trade for Larry Fitzgerald. He remains on the trading block.

My mistake...I didn't realize Cola posted that the Pats were backing out. He obviously thought the deal was off the table.

That's not up for me to decide! I'm realizing a team that is stacked at RB isn't really hurt by offloading one of them and then trading up heavily in QB talent while not giving up much in the draft. I would say at least two firsts and a second is fair, nothing less. Just sayin'!

I can take Brady or leave him. I'll roll with cheese scrambling kap if needed!

LJ11

At least you didn't give up a 99yd TD pass when you up by a TD :( I was pretty upset by that. I was playing on the line that time because I was thinking to myself I don't want to screw this up. Then I did a power move and then my CBs all looked like they were gonna blitz for a second then they started going out.

Linebackers parted the seas, knew you did something wrong there.

No point in playing DL with the R stick at all, better off trying to just loop around or maybe stunt, got a decent one with Anderson but good look doing that shit consistently. Garbage bug really, my strength is on the line, can't take advantage of it.

Sokantish

Linebackers parted the seas, knew you did something wrong there.

No point in playing DL with the R stick at all, better off trying to just loop around or maybe stunt, got a decent one with Anderson but good look doing that shit consistently. Garbage bug really, my strength is on the line, can't take advantage of it.

I really thought in quarters 1-3 we were having an awesome game, and then in the fourth it just got out of control a bit. I was pretty scared when I only had two timeouts left with like 50 seconds after you tied it up. I got a couple lucky plays that were really close to either being intercepted or stopped behind the lines

LJ11

Can we spread the DL?

You have all these other crazy formations, but can we do it on a stock formation. Recall it being banned in previous versions but different year/engine.

I really thought in quarters 1-3 we were having an awesome game, and then in the fourth it just got out of control a bit. I was pretty scared when I only had two timeouts left with like 50 seconds after you tied it up. I got a couple lucky plays that were really close to either being intercepted or stopped behind the lines

Pass to Harvin late had to be a stick nod, didn't watch the replay but he got mad separation didn't expect it.

That pass you had into double coverage was pretty nuts.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Fmt would have got Brady for gore and Alex if we had open trading. My point! Even fmt couldn't help himself.

Top Bottom