• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

Sokantish

That pass you had into double coverage was pretty nuts.

Yeah... that was a huge mistake by me. I was doing play action and thought for sure your guys would bite on it just a little bit, they didn't at all though. I don't know how I even caught that one.

LJ11

Yeah... that was a huge mistake by me. I was doing play action and thought for sure your guys would bite on it just a little bit, they didn't at all though. I don't know how I even caught that one.

Thing that killed me were those pulling guard runs. My fucking guards don't pull like that. Need to figure out which runs are good and which are shit, I'm guessing you use stock Vikings book.

LiveWire

Can we spread the DL?

You have all these other crazy formations, but can we do it on a stock formation. Recall it being banned in previous versions but different year/engine.

It should be unbanned since there are certain formations that use it; Risk/reward etc.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I think wide 9 is slightly different from spreading but I haven't seen anything that would make it cheesy

Nightz

UPDATE: So it seems, some Madden NFL 13 ratings were adjusted.

Russell Wilson goes up from 74 to 76 OVR
Richard Sherman's press rating is going up
Cam Newton's consistency rating is going up
Blaine Gabbert's overall rating will be going up, no number was given
Victor Cruz will NOT get a "DROP" in ratings... Drops open passes trait will not be adjusted. (at least for this week)
Jarrett Boykin ratings are going up (rookie WR for the Packers)
http://www.operationsports.com/news/574658/madden-nfl-13-roster-update-details-week-1/

LukeSmith

That's it, a card laid is a card played. No more switching your votes, children.

Does Not Give a Fuck

Somnia

WAIT (53-Man rosters, Season starts when CCM rosters are released) Preseason Status: TBD

MrBob
eznark
sokantish
Sanjuro
Luke
Trasher
Crow
Birdles
Pheenix
Daw
Bluemax
Livewire
GCQ
Smokey
Ferny
Storybook
DM
Splat
Rorschach

START (75-man rosters, Season starts when Ranked Game (not CCM) Rosters are released)

BigAT
DCX
FMT
levious
mcneily
Ramirez
CB

Unclear on Wait or Not Wait Vote:

Wellie

Does Not Give a Fuck

Somnia

WAIT (53-Man rosters, Season starts when CCM rosters are released) Preseason Status: TBD

MrBob
eznark
sokantish
Sanjuro
Luke
Trasher
Crow
Birdles
Pheenix
Daw
Bluemax
Splat
Livewire
GCQ
Smokey
Ferny
Storybook

START (75-man rosters, Season starts when Ranked Game (not CCM) Rosters are released)

DCX
FMT
Rorschach
levious
mcneily
Ramirez
CB

Unclear on Wait or Not Wait Vote:

Wellie

There are more people that moved to start now, including splat!

Sanjuro

Without trade restrictions...

We take draft picks, we drive them over to Arizona, we take Fitz, take care of Brady - "I'm so sorry Thomas". - then we grab Gore and Smith, we go over to Daw's place, Cassel up, have a cup of tea and wait for this whole thing to blow over.

j5meV17rntfZn.jpg

Of course FMT is going to want to start now, Russell Wilson's upgrade can't be tolerated in his division!

The ship sailed, boyos

I'm even less frightened of Wilson in madden than I am in real life, and I pray to god he hasn't been benched before the niners play the seachickens in real life!

daw840

So, I'm just now seeing this last 3 pages of insanity that I apparently have been involved in a trade.

The original trade that was proposed to me was Cassel back home to the Pats and Schaub coming to the Chiefs. I see it's changed a bit.....will have to look into it.

Top Bottom