• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

Smokey

hair-pick.jpg

after that tipped lineman int i ran out of all kinds of fucks

i did like what i saw before that though i wanted to try some PAs and the rollouts can destroy you especially schaub who cant run for SHIT

lj ballhawkin like it was nothing lol

LJ11

hair-pick.jpg

after that tipped lineman int i ran out of all kinds of fucks

i did like what i saw before that though i wanted to try some PAs and the rollouts can destroy you especially schaub who cant run for SHIT

lj ballhawkin like it was nothing lol

gg, tip int was awesome, bet jpp has at least 2 during the regular season.

i wasn't holding y, you threw some dead ducks, even i could get to them with my slow ass safety/lb.

anyone else want to play?

Smokey

gg, tip int was awesome, bet jpp has at least 2 during the regular season.

i wasn't holding y, you threw some dead ducks, even i could get to them with my slow ass safety/lb.

yeah a few of them i tried to use that directional passing and it backfired when it works its sweet when not PICK CITY

Rorschach

Rors, a game popped into my head I can't believe I missed before. Just get Minecraft on XBLA.
I think that's too complicated. "Make your own fun" doesn't seem to resonate with kids in gaming even though they do it with legos and action figures.

GCQuinton

haha Scam has a cannon. Complete like 4 passes. 2-3 for 80 yard bombs...fuuuuuuu

DCX

On the flip side, you only had 7 rushing yards so there's that :)

I was trying to have some kind of balance at first and that just wasn't working out so the dragon had to be unleashed. Kinda caught me off guard how often Smitty was getting open though. A few more practice games and that should be sorted out where everybody's getting some action.

But yeah, shocking news: 89's getting the ball A LOT.

LJ11

gg LJ. damn spiller roasted me on those 2 runs in the 2nd half. that is the danger of manual LB :(

yeah, your d is ridiculous, that int before half was nuts. I flooded that area and the db was pressing. dude gets off press so quickly and snipes the pass, defended 2 people.

couldn't stop the run. as for the runs with spiller, any slam or dive gets fucking killed this year, because most of you guys, myself included, just sit and wait for the guard center to combo the 1 or 0 tech, leaves a pretty big hole and it gets shot easily if you have a quick LB. I mean you can fuck it up and miss the back, like I do at times, but it's easy to do. You're so geared to stop the slam and dive that the outside runs get you killed.

Think it's really difficult to stop the outside run game. I'm shit at stopping it and I have a good DL, backers are crap though.

yeah, your d is ridiculous, that int before half was nuts. I flooded that area and the db was pressing. dude gets off press so quickly and snipes the pass, defended 2 people.

couldn't stop the run. as for the runs with spiller, any slam or dive gets fucking killed this year, because most of you guys, myself included, just sit and wait for the guard center to combo the 1 or 0 tech, leaves a pretty big hole and it gets shot easily if you have a quick LB. I mean you can fuck it up and miss the back, like I do at times, but it's easy to do. You're so geared to stop the slam and dive that the outside runs get you killed.

Think it's really difficult to stop the outside run game. I'm shit at stopping it and I have a good DL, backers are crap though.

that int before the half shouldn't have been a press. i didn't actually watch the play because i was concentrated in the middle but it was just a zone defense. i'm not sure if guys "bump" as you're going by depending on certain ratings though because there's times where i see culliver do it and i never see brock do it.

you got me pretty good on that screen play too. the first time thank god i was in a zone that had coverage in the flats but the TD you got i was in straight man coverage and got raped

and i know my D is really good. the LB's cover up a lot of my own mistakes. there were quite a few times where i overrun the play and bowman or willis (whichever one i wasn't on any given play) comes to clean up the mess. but then if i play safety i get so anxious to play the short routes i'll leave the deep stuff open

Sokantish

Guys the Raiders just won the Super Bowl. They beat the stupid Saints.

The scouting stuff isn't as cool as the NCAA version. I felt like I barely got any points to scout players, I only scouted like 5 or 6 players and didn't even reveal all their stats before I ran out of points

LJ11

that fucker culliver pressed, for sure. it was my main read and once i saw i knew where to go, almost got by him too.

He had another that was pretty sick too. Cover 2 zone for sure, i flooded it with a smash concept and thought he would take the guy with the streak, instead he sinks 10 yards right underneath the corner route and picks it off. I think one problem I'm having is that you're never really sure where some of these retards are going on D, and they sometimes go to a place they shouldn't and it's enough to fuck me up. You can call the same D and O in a row and the defenders can do something different.

I wish they had mini camp drills, I'm a freaking horrible tackler in this game.

Sokantish

I wish they had mini camp drills, I'm a freaking horrible tackler in this game.

I forgot all about those. You're right, practice mode isn't really as good as that. But maybe its better to get use to tackling with the full team there instead of the drills

LJ11

I forgot all about those. You're right, practice mode isn't really as good as that. But maybe its better to get use to tackling with the full team there instead of the drills

They never truly brought it over from last gen, it really helped you on switching on and off defenders. It was fun too, that and the DB swat drill.

i remember doing the ring thing with jgar and just resetting it in franchise if i didn't get the max # of points! all madden was ridiculously hard on some of those

Nightz

You guys with season ticket need to get NHL even if you're not planning to buy it. Smokey and I are having a ball lol.

So when are we starting?

we could have already started today, but no! the majority need to wait for a bunch of meaningless roster moves with players who would have never seen the field being cut. now we wait until monday or tuesday or whenever EA decides to update the CCM rosters.

thumbs up "wait" voters!

Ramirez

we could have already started today, but no! the majority need to wait for a bunch of meaningless roster moves with players who would have never seen the field being cut. now we wait until monday or tuesday or whenever EA decides to update the CCM rosters.

thumbs up "wait" voters!

Time to rule with an iron fist!

Rorschach

thumbs up "wait" voters!

Plus, it would have been fun to do the cuts ourselves. Too late now, though! You motherfuckers better wait.

btw sanjuro i'm out for tom brady. i did a test on it and i get hit with $6 mil cap hit A PIECE for alex and frank, and then tom brady is $11 mil cap # in season 1 and probably gets insane from there

i would love tom, but i can't ruin my team for the next years. i need that money to re-sign bowman :(

Mrbob

thumbs up "wait" voters!

If you want to get in on a conspiracy, you should calculate the percentage of the wait list who have been playing Guild Wars 2 and Dota 2 tonight. Percentage is pretty high!

Madden league already affected by both games.

Ramirez

If you want to get in on a conspiracy, you should calculate the percentage of the wait list who have been playing Guild Wars 2 and Dota 2 tonight. Percentage is pretty high!

Madden league already affected by both games.

Built in excuses when they suck in Madden!

and just like that, CB put back in his place! he complains about me getting pressure with 3 and 4 but he got like 9 sacks without blitzing. suck it down! kap is the new king!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Kap got sacked 9 Times and didn't do shit on the ground. his AI defense predictably saved his ass once agan

Kap got sacked 9 Times and didn't do shit on the ground. his AI defense predictably saved his ass once agan

lolol, i guess if AI = you throwing right at me in coverage twice for 2 user picks then yes, it was the AI!

don't worry, you can always cherish the memory of the one time you beat me. no one can EVER take that from you!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Oh hey douchy fmt is back just like that! Pretending it didn't take a pass into double coverage to your fullback on a flat and two subsequent fullback dives (one on 4th down which was questionable as best) to beat me. Leaving out the facts as usual. I committed to middle run twice and stopped you once. Nothing else I can do

Trasher

Oh hey douchy fmt is back just like that! Pretending it didn't take a pass into double coverage to your fullback on a flat and two subsequent fullback dives (one on 4th down which was questionable as best) to beat me. Leaving out the facts as usual. I committed to middle run twice and stopped you once. Nothing else I can do

Sounds like last year's Lions vs Niners game. That's legit. It worked in real life!

Top Bottom