• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

Sokantish

Does anyone want to play the game?

i have IMO on iphone, i just dont always login. i have liveprofile on at all times though.

i wouldn't mind keeping the incredible but i like the iphone a bit better

Sometimes I hate IMO. When I'm on 3G it doesn't tell me when I get messages, or even on wifi sometimes it waits forever to tell me.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Playing moves like Jagger on rock band blitz over and over to try and get gold stars on it is a dangerous game

Playing moves like Jagger on rock band blitz over and over to try and get gold stars on it is a dangerous game

i'm not sure if there is a legitimate amount you could pay me to listen to that song, let alone play a game to that music. i feel like a doucher for being a music snob but what the fuck can i do when it's fucking awful

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
i'm not sure if there is a legitimate amount you could pay me to listen to that song, let alone play a game to that music. i feel like a doucher for being a music snob but what the fuck can i do when it's fucking awful
Catchy and good are too different things. That song is pretty fucking catchy.

Sokantish

I almost pressed the right stick on your last passing play but stopped myself just in time and then I got that int, I really thought I'd still lose. You were able to pass deep on me easily all game

DCX

DCX
lol GG Mcniely...oooooh shit!?!? McGreiving!??!?! That blows.

Either way the taints were deliciously served with a side dish of derp. What a weird game for me. I should have ran the ball more but i wanted to slang and see what i could get away with. Orakpo was having none of it lol

DCX

McNei1y

Yeah i gotta get this internet fixed before we start. What the fuck.

Gg dcx. My pass defense played out of their mind today... but my passing blew. Your zone was all over the place and I couldn't thread a pass at all. Not sure what I was going for on the first play in the 4th quarter. I thought, fuck it lets go deep on this play. And it was horrible. I can tell my 4th quarter woes will be back this year.

DCX

DCX
Yeah i gotta get this internet fixed before we start. What the fuck.

Gg dcx. My pass defense played out of their mind today... but my passing blew today. Your zone was all over the place.

It was a very well played game. RGIII didn't take ff much which was a shock. Baby Vick needs to use those legs.

DCX

McNei1y

It was a very well played game. RGIII didn't take ff much which was a shock. Baby Vick needs to use those legs.

DCX

Yea I haven't ran much with RGIII in any of these games. I think it's always between 1-3 run attempts with him. I only ran once for 11 yards with him in that game.

Somnia

I forgot to mention I got offered a permanent position at work today. It's in the same department I'm in now, but I have other tasks on top of what I already do and a lot more money =). It was a risk leaving an established job at gamestop, but it paid off after only 2 months.

The shift is 12p-9p monday through friday, before anyone thinks that sucks I perfer that shift over 8-5. I'm not a morning person, I just pretend I'm on PST time =)

Sanjuro

I forgot to mention I got offered a permanent position at work today. It's in the same department I'm in now, but I have other tasks on top of what I already do and a lot more money =). It was a risk leaving an established job at gamestop, but it paid off after only 2 months.

The shift is 12p-9p monday through friday, before anyone thinks that sucks I perfer that shift over 8-5. I'm not a morning person, I just pretend I'm on PST time =)

Did they offer you more than $9?

congrats brotha!

Birdman02

GG CB. My last pass should've been 6, but I hit the wrong button :( Colston was about 20 yds behind your defense. Instead, I threw it right to Nnamdi.

Top Bottom