• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

DCX

DCX
GGHIL.gif

prolly Dm's original attempt.

DCX

Ramirez

how was that running up the score? i was just running the ball and there was a wide open path to the endzone. it's not like i came out in 4 wide and was passing!

One minute left, I'm not calling TO's & you elect to run the 40 yard TD instead of falling down and running out the rest of the clock.

Scumbag Niners fan, so I'm not surprised!

One minute left, I'm not calling TO's & you elect to run the 40 yard TD instead of falling down and running out the rest of the clock.

Scumbag Niners fan, so I'm not surprised!

welp it wasn't meant as a running up the score. it was a basic run up the middle. sorry bruh, but if someone did that to me i wouldn't complain. if you get the chance to run it up on me, especially with a HB dive up the middle, by all means do it!

LJ11

LJ where'd you go man? You had that one...
Got dropped for whatever reason. Maybe weather related storm kicked in a couple of minutes ago.

Good game dude. Gave up too man big plays but at least I was moving the ball, red zone O sucked though.

Sokantish

Why isn't there an option to not count the win now? Didn't there use to be?

LJ you had that game, I couldn't do anything on offense, two freak plays got me 2 TDs and that was it. I was done for!

LJ11

Why isn't there an option to not count the win now? Didn't there use to be?

LJ you had that game, I couldn't do anything on offense, two freak plays got me 2 TDs and that was it. I was done for!

No worries, thanks for the game dude. They've been pretty close and entertaining.

Ramirez

yes you are. just like DM was when i "ran it up" on him. and he got his revenge on me today! you'll beat me one day too, i know it!

I really don't, I told Smokey to suck my dick for doing the same thing to me. I picked him off last time we played with a minute left and hit the ground.

Common courtesy.

DCX

DCX
NFL cap-space numbers as of September 7th:

Eagles: $21.4 million.

Jaguars: $20.7 million.

Chiefs: $14.5 million.

Titans: $14.1 million.

Bills: $13.6 million.

Browns: $13.4 million.

Buccaneers: $13.2 million.

Seahawks: $13.2 million.

Broncos: $12.3 million.

Bengals: $10.4 million.

Patriots: $8.4 million.

Vikings: $8.2 million.

Dolphins: $7.1 million.

Packers: $6.9 million.

Cardinals: $6.6 million.

Redskins: $6.1 million.

Jets: $5.9 million.

Cowboys: $5.7 million.

Colts: $5.3 million.

Panthers: $5.3 million.

Bears: $4.5 million.

Saints: $4.1 million.

Rams: $4.0 million.

Chargers: $3.5 million.

Raiders: $2.3 million.

Giants: $2.2 million.

Lions: $2.0 million.

Steelers; $1.6 million.

Ravens: $1.4 million.

Falcons: $1.3 million.

Texans: $882,000.

49ers: $880,000.
RBH posted this in the NFL thread. I thought i would help those who are trying to make trades and such.

DCX

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Sanjuro trying to offer me Brady and Welker, meanwhile Rams need WR, TE, OL, DL, LB, CB, and S. Won't solve my problems pal!

LukeSmith

Is it going to change when rosters get updated or no?

I doubt it, Donny enters salaries/yr into fields that then probably get added up and that's what results in your cap space. I'd be surprised if the Madden Cap was the same as the league cap. There's a lot of work that'd have to be done to make that accurate.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Welker is a WR. :p I don't know... Brady/Welker is an offense by itself. Brady makes shitty WRs good in the game.

That's what I thought Rodgers would do for me last year.

I can't justify giving up one of the two first rounders for an aging Welker. Most important TBH is that I literally cannot get a stop on D with this team. I need huge help in the back 7.

Rorschach

That's what I thought Rodgers would do for me last year.

I can't justify giving up one of the two first rounders for an aging Welker. Most important TBH is that I literally cannot get a stop on D with this team. I need huge help in the back 7.

Most of us can't. You just need a good offense and pray that you get the ball on the final drive.

LJ11

I doubt it, Donny enters salaries/yr into fields that then probably get added up and that's what results in your cap space. I'd be surprised if the Madden Cap was the same as the league cap. There's a lot of work that'd have to be done to make that accurate.

That's what I figured.

A team like the Bills can't give out huge cash bonuses up front because they don't have the money. If every team had equal resources everyone in the league would be offering huge up front bonuses with long terms, little salary, and just amortized the bonus over the 8+ years.

Top Bottom