• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

LukeSmith

Just realized what my inbox has become...

NZbF1.png

DCX

Yo, I'll take Hernandez off your hands and I won't swindle you

Mrbob

I can't believe FMT puffs out his chest at PWILL user picks. Dude doesn't even abide by the law of physics that the other players in the game are stuck with.

If he is in the vicinity of the football it's press Y to intercept. He'll contort his body and change momentum on the fly if need be. No user skill at all is needed.

I can't believe FMT puffs out his chest at PWILL user picks. Dude doesn't even abide by the law of physics that the other players in the game are stuck with.

If he is in the vicinity of the football it's press Y to intercept. He'll contort his body and change momentum on the fly if need be. No user skill at all is needed.

are you still mad about that OT pick you threw to me? as i've explained, the bears are the most overrated defense in the game. at least the 49ers were a top defense in real life last year. what were the bears besides trash? you'd think urlacher and briggs were in their early 20's the way they play in the game. ridiculous

Mrbob

are you still mad about that OT pick you threw to me? as i've explained, the bears are the most overrated defense in the game. at least the 49ers were a top defense in real life last year. what were the bears besides trash? you'd think urlacher and briggs were in their early 20's the way they play in the game. ridiculous

Bears were on their way to beating the Giants, Niners, and Packers last year in the post season before Cutler got hurt!

Come on BOB, lets play

Can't. Not at home. :(

Ramirez

I like this part.

It was a shutout, I can count the amount of shutouts I've managed over the past 2-3 years on one hand.

If it's not Drizzler, I think we should just give it to Tross on account of the Anti-Ramirez Youtube videos from last year and the ability to use a bird in the thread whenever he gets referred to. He's more entertaining than anyone else on the list by an order of magnitude.

anf_albatross_b.jpg

He apologized before I even saw it, made it completely irrelevant!

Because it's going to be enjoyable to see him complain about fake punts and no huddle drives.

Wellie, still mad he never could win the division against me. 0-4, bout to be 0-8 this season.

Splat post rocket catches has been handled, time after time.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Excellent.

Patriots trade Aaron Hernandez.
Redskins happily accept.

It's pouring here now. Tornado warnings and everything. I want to play madden but I'll probably get Wizard of Oz'd.

You need to fix what's wrong with your network first. Time is very quickly running out

McNei1y

Tried to help him last night. He must of timed out.

I appreciate all the help I can get. I was at my brother's house at that time. If this storm passes, I would very much appreciate to resume that help :D

I need to finish an actual game. I think I've played about 15-20 games and have maybe finished 8 of those.

Rorschach

Someone help FMT with his. Games are usually choppy. FiOS my ass. Can't even stream videos and play at the same time? That's some weak shit right there, buddy.

McNei1y

I wonder if NBA 2K13 will have a working online association... lol

But I'd be down to play some team play in that too - if they have clubs that is.

Someone help FMT with his. Games are usually choppy. FiOS my ass. Can't even stream videos and play at the same time? That's some weak shit right there, buddy.

don't blame me chump! most of my games are smooth! i think its YOUR internets thats the problem!

and DM the next time we play i wont be using a new playbook and will obliterate you like i have done the 10 times before that.... just like i did to CB when his head got too big after he finally beat me once!

Top Bottom