• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

also i have no concerte proof to back this up but there has to be some rating for a QB that affects how well he gets protected by his line because kapernick gets destroyed but alex gets pretty good protection

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Most of us can't. You just need a good offense and pray that you get the ball on the final drive.

I know I know but it's just not my style. I love to grind it out and let people face a suffocating D.

With you not here last season I think I was pretty easily the #1 rated D.

DCX

DCX
GG man. Looked like AJ was auditioning to play in Atlanta early on. He started jumping for the int as soon as the ball was snapped lol

DCX

Ramirez

I played some more GW2 today, it's becoming a bit more fun. Need some explanations though...

I unlocked a trait point, but can't assign it, why? How integral is the weapon switching aspect? Why does my pet seem so useless? :|

Sokantish

I played some more GW2 today, it's becoming a bit more fun. Need some explanations though...

I unlocked a trait point, but can't assign it, why? How integral is the weapon switching aspect? Why does my pet seem so useless? :|

Traits you should be able to spend until like 20 in a single tree then you have to buy a book to expand it further. Weapon switching is important if you have to melee a lot and then you're fighting someone that will murder you so you switch to range

eznark

Banned
GG man. Looked like AJ was auditioning to play in Atlanta early on. He started jumping for the int as soon as the ball was snapped lol

DCX

You secondary was everywhere. Not even on the interceptions (which I think were all linebackers) but Christ no one could get open.

That PI was total bullshit.

LukeSmith

there was too much mis-information. i'm confident a majority of people will vote to start if they realize that there will be no ratings changes

You realize that all of the changes from the last update, there were at least 5 ratings increases on the Seahawks alone, plus the contract information for guys like Aaron Hernandez (DCX's future Tight End) gets added in.

http://www.easports.com/madden-nfl/news/article/madden-nfl-13-week-1-roster-update

If you ignore the votes, then Smokey is right. You are corrupt. I know you want to start before the rosters in case the Niners get their assholes pounded out tomorrow by the Packers, though!

eznark

Banned
that is the beauty. you can have benson either way! you always could have! i'm not sure why people are so against starting sooner rather than later

There's no rush, may as well start with the real rosters and work from there. We played like 5 seasons last year, it's not like we need to get started immediately to ensure that people stay interested.

Keep your stinky dick in your pants. You've already played 60 games, it's not like the game is sitting there gathering dust.

And yeah, for me having the correct contract info is what I care most about. We have all these new tools available, let's start from a place of reality.

You realize that all of the changes from the last update, there were at least 5 ratings increases on the Seahawks alone, plus the contract information for guys like Aaron Hernandez (DCX's future Tight End) gets added in.

http://www.easports.com/madden-nfl/news/article/madden-nfl-13-week-1-roster-update

If you ignore the votes, then Smokey is right. You are corrupt. I know you want to start before the rosters in case the Niners get their assholes pounded out tomorrow by the Packers, though!

the whole list is bullshit. colin jones wasn't released, he was traded to the panthers but i wont get credited with the draft pick!

and as you've already seen first hand, i don't need a power team to handle my business! i don't give a fuck what he does to the niners, i've wanted to start ASAP every year we've done this, even when i had a complete garbage team so suck it down!

eznark

Banned
the whole list is bullshit. colin jones wasn't released, he was traded to the panthers but i wont get credited with the draft pick!

and as you've already seen first hand, i don't need a power team to handle my business! i don't give a fuck what he does to the niners, i've wanted to start ASAP every year we've done this, even when i had a complete garbage team so suck it down!

This is the first time I can remember your totalitarian ass asking the entire league for input. Don't ignore it. This is your last chance to hold on to what little humanity remains. If you turn your back on democracy now it's nothing but black face, shit taste and kangaroo courts for the rest of your short, brutal rule.

Walk to the light FMT, Luke is trying to save you.

This is the first time I can remember your totalitarian ass asking the entire league for input. Don't ignore it. This is your last chance to hold on to what little humanity remains. If you turn your back on democracy now it's nothing but black face, shit taste and kangaroo courts for the rest of your short, brutal rule.

Walk to the light FMT, Luke is trying to save you.

stop getting your panties in a bunch

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Just to clarify my vote, I said wait.

I loaded up a CCM to check out salaries, it made me download a new roster and it seemed to be on par with what was available regularly. What's there to wait for aside from that?

Nevermind, there's another update after that

I'm with FMT on this but a vote's a vote. Even though I wasn't asked to vote on the issue myself.

yes you were, everyone was asked. maybe i'll go back through and ask all the people who didn't vote if i really want to start on tuesday!

edit -

drats, there are only a few people who didn't vote :(

and wellington i dont think the rosters transfer over to CCM yet

Mrbob

My defense wasn't any better, I got really lucky with that last TD. It should have been an int!

Lol, it's alright. Throw it into double coverage, one guy jumps for the ball and misses while the other does nothing and the receiver goes for a game winning TD. It was a crazy game, huge plays everywhere.

DCX

DCX
At this point if we are waiting, we better just wait. It would be an epic fail if we wait till Tuesday or whatever and roll with rosters that was released day 1.

DCX

Rorschach

Just to clarify my vote, I said wait.

I loaded up a CCM to check out salaries, it made me download a new roster and it seemed to be on par with what was available regularly. What's there to wait for aside from that?
Apparently, the Seahawks get turned into a super team that can beat the 9ers easily. FMT is shaking in his boots because of it.

Or...

9QM6X.gif

i wonder when the first gameplay "tuner" will come out. i feel like zone coverage needs to be tightened up. sometimes it's like their zone or what they react to is such a small area that it leaves holes in the D.... but then other times they are extremely aggressive. not sure why it happens that way.

i guess like LJ said yesterday it's just very inconsistent

Top Bottom