• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

eznark

Banned
god damn it.

Also, this 3DS stand that comes with Kid Icarus is fucking adorable. Nintendo is just too God damned cute.

LukeSmith

god damn it.

Also, this 3DS stand that comes with Kid Icarus is fucking adorable. Nintendo is just too God damned cute.

Jeremy%20Piven%20-%20Get%20the%20Fuck%20Out.gif

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
i wonder when the first gameplay "tuner" will come out. i feel like zone coverage needs to be tightened up. sometimes it's like their zone or what they react to is such a small area that it leaves holes in the D.... but then other times they are extremely aggressive. not sure why it happens that way.

i guess like LJ said yesterday it's just very inconsistent
I think this is the only part of the game that drives me up a wall.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Game controls bad no matter how you play it. I can't remember the last game I played with such fundamentally bad controls. It's a shame cause the content is decent.

I only ever had slight issue on the ground. Air was fine for me. To each his own!

LJ11

Good game Sok. My bad if I caused that int in the redzone, was expecting run so I tried to shoot the gap with the safety and may have caused you to rush the throw. Didn't intend it, but with you on the 2 with a heavy run formation I thought you were going to run it.

I'm pretty salty about that game LJ!

GG, I can't believe I let you get that first down at the end

I was actually going to try and hit David Nelson on the post, but you were defending him and left the zone wide open for Fred on the drag. Speaking of Nelson, that catch he went up and got in the endzone was sick. He's not fast but may be viable with his route running.

Sokantish

Actually the game caused it, I threw it as soon as the icons popped up but it didn't throw so then by the time I realized it didn't throw because I'm a dummy I pushed the button again so it would throw and by then it was too late :(

I was actually going to try and hit David Nelson on the post, but you were defending him and left the zone wide open for Fred on the drag. Speaking of Nelson, that catch he went up and got in the endzone was sick. He's not fast but may be viable with his route running.

I really thought I was gonna get the INT there easily and then he caught it, I was amazed

That game was so strange, I only rushed 4 times with Peterson but I had -5 yards because every time I tried to rush your guys were all over me and then I tried going pass and Harvin wouldn't get any separation ALL game. Then everytime I thought I had an easy int my guys just dropped it, your defense was amazing that game. Only reason I scored was fluke plays. Except near the end when you were just trying to not give up the big play

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
ill play. i wont have to dip halfway through this time

Nevermind! bluemax beat me. anyone else?

bluemax

Banned
Saved by the lag out!

Haha GG Splat, you straight dumpstered me. 21-0 before I had a single first down. I made it interesting for a bit but ugh, I just fell apart.

Sokantish

I dunno man, I think if you knew it was coming before hand you could probably intercept it because it looks pretty close, but for some reason your guy just sits there and the back one doesn't move in on the ball. It's not really a corner route though, it goes straight out but I hold the stick to the left so the ball makes him go over there

eznark

Banned
I knew it was coming I just wanted to see what would happen. Something seems very broken.

It's also like a zero step drop. Huh.

Sokantish

I love the 3rd quarter. 52yd TD reception Jennings, 63yd TD reception Harvin, 83yd reception Jennings, 81yd reception Harvin.

I can't even believe I missed that FG so I'm gonna say I missed it on purpose so it doesn't seem like I was running up the score

It's also like a zero step drop. Huh.

Hey! Come on, that was at least 1 and a half. I dunno looking back at them your player didn't seem to do anything weird except for not reacting as quickly as he should have.

Top Bottom