• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

Bullshit. He trucked some fools. He had 1 bad block and then you weren't willing to even see the good ones he had all game.

Ps: people need to listen to levious on the injury thing.

I saw 2 awful blocks. He got blown up early causing an incompletion and then got ran over late on a sack but it want his man that got the sack

Khalif Barnes is awful. Palmer didn't look too bad all things considered

eznark

Banned
EA SPORTS Madden NFL ‏@EAMaddenNFL
The #Madden13 Connected Careers roster update will be available on Friday, September 14th for the Xbox 360 & PS3.

Splat

Now the CCM rosters will incorporate Bengals players getting shit on for that egg they laid week 1 :(

At least the run game looked good!

Also, poor goldie. 2nd most points this week in DCX's league and he loses to me.

LukeSmith

I think that Friday's rosters will be a mix of what I suggested they do. I am skeptical (just because of the wording in the tweet) that they will release a single batch of rosters that works for online ranked/CCM (as logical and good as that would be for player experience).

I would be disappointed, but unsurprised if Friday released two sets of rosters:

• Ranked - new ratings, leading into the weekend
  • CCM - some tweaks from Sunday, plus last Friday's ranked roster update.

I hope they do the good version of these and synchronize the rosters into one release package each week.

Either way, looks like Friday is the day. We can start the preseason without livewire anyway.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
im pretty sure the rosters arent going to be the updated ones. just the ones from last week.

Rorschach

I saw 2 awful blocks. He got blown up early causing an incompletion and then got ran over late on a sack but it want his man that got the sack

Khalif Barnes is awful. Palmer didn't look too bad all things considered

That's because he was just dumping it off to McFadden all game. Even though McFadden was double covered lol. 13 grabs for McFadden.

Splat

Did this not get mentioned in the thread, or did I just miss it?

"EA will also agree not to set exclusive deals for football games with either the NCAA or AFL sports leagues for at least five years. "

From lawsuit settlement.

Nightz

Here's what was in the patch:
- Added an Instant Start option to Connected Careers as a player
- Numerous commentary improvements to address when lines trigger and what they say.
- Added a trade notification in CCM for the NFL Draft
- Fixed social media sharing post-game to address spacing issues
- Improved the GameFace feature
- Fixed Challenge Audio to make the appropriate call
- Improved Physics Get-up post play
- Adjusted created players in Connected Careers so that they always have high progression grades despite their backstory choices
- Fixed defensive assignment issues against the CPU AI when users were in Man Coverage
- Increased the chances to trade for a CPU team’s starter
- Adjusted the scouting development trait in CCM to display as (Slow, Medium, Fast, or Superstar) instead of 0-3.
- Added the ability to post results from H2H MUT games on Facebook/Twitter.
- Numerous stability issues around the game in general were also included in the update to improve the overall experience and Connected Careers specifically.
http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/0/8974098.page#24982450

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
For you guys that play LB or S, is it me or does the game just not react sometimes to button presses for swats or pick attempts? I am generally pretty good in terms of coverage but for some reason the game just doesnt recognize when I hit the button.

Rorschach

For you guys that play LB or S, is it me or does the game just not react sometimes to button presses for swats or pick attempts? I am generally pretty good in terms of coverage but for some reason the game just doesnt recognize when I hit the button.
It's been bugging the shit out of me this year, yes. Sometimes it'll let me and sometimes it'll say "fuck it." In previous Madden games, it would at least give you the alligator arms animation. This year, it just doesn't do anything.

Mrbob

It's not just you. I have it happen all the time playing safety. On Sok's game winning throw I was sitting right on the ball, hit Y, and my safety didn't even make a play on it. Game is busted as ever, always problems. EA with another disappointment in my mind.

BigAT

- Improved Physics Get-up post play
Booooooooooooo, fuck this game.

Part of me feels like the addition of ballhawk has broken this. Instead of tapping Y being catch, it is now recognized as a start then immediate stop of ballhawk mode so things just go shitty. At least that is what it feels like when it doesn't function properly.

Trasher

It's happened to me once so far. Should have been an easy pick/swat, but my guy didn't do anything except watch the ball sail over his head. It didn't even require a super quick reaction either.

DCX

DCX
Booooooooooooo, fuck this game.

Part of me feels like the addition of ballhawk has broken this. Instead of tapping Y being catch, it is now recognized as a start then immediate stop of ballhawk mode so things just go shitty. At least that is what it feels like when it doesn't function properly.

This is exactly what is happening.

DCX

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
I always held down Y in madden 12 because I felt like if it only led to a tipped ball, holding down Y would make them immediately attempt to catch the ball again. I haven't felt that it's been unresponsive really, only when my back is turned and I try to press Y with a linebacker.

Smokey

Bandar Desert is hugeeee in Armored Kill. Biggest BF map to date, and is 2.5x size of Caspian Border.

Going to be horrible on consoles

DCX

DCX
GG Blue. Come out strong and basically held you off. Stupid ints will haunt me yet. Almost cost me the game until i forced one myself :/

DCX

bluemax

Banned
I was on the phone in that first quarter and it showed. Dominated most of the rest of the way but kept falling short and having to kick FGs. I hate how ball hawk makes it so safeties can recover. I feel like in real life Miller would've had the catch on that.

DCX

DCX
I was on the phone in that first quarter and it showed. Dominated most of the rest of the way but kept falling short and having to kick FGs. I hate how ball hawk makes it so safeties can recover. I feel like in real life Miller would've had the catch on that.

gg but? lulz wanna run another sans phone?

DCX

Top Bottom