• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

So you're creating a whole new list because you know the more vocal and active people in the thread who say 'Start it now' outweigh the people who said wait on the other list...

I like your style FMT...

i've asked everyone here in the thread and on AIM. just waiting on all the responses!

Sanjuro

Your penis?

QxWvn.gif

LukeSmith

FMT's idea of asking questions about starting the league:

AlexSmithHandjobs
do you want to start the league no later than friday or wait for whenever CCM rosters are out

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
injuries have not gotten wiped out in week 2 of my other franchise. We set it up with pre existing injuries on, injuries on throughout preseason.

Sanjuro

You just posted a gif which stated that no, your penis is not functional. Has the erectile dysfunction traveled to your brain box?

The .gif would have said "No. It's not functional".

Either way I can prove it. Message me on Yahoo chat. Bye, thanks for stopping by!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I want whatever will stop the penis talk in this thread. You let this fester, DCX is gonna start asking how big we are like he was asking how tall we were or how old or whatever it was a few months ago.

daw840

I say option b, wait. That's pretty much because next week is.going to be brutal.for.me as its finals. Not.that I.couldn't play, just my head won't be in it.

levious

We aren't manually enforcing injuries to fix EA's shoddy implementation. We're launching with broken injuries, enjoy the freedom everyone

or someone could do a test league to figure out if there's a sure way to avoid it. It doesn't happen every time.

DCX

DCX
I want whatever will stop the penis talk in this thread. You let this fester, DCX is gonna start asking how big we are like he was asking how tall we were or how old or whatever it was a few months ago.

I would never! Tall and short is one thing, a man's other measurable s belong to women and women only...and maybe Jgar.

DCX

eznark

Banned
That's stupid, how hard is it to sub out guys based on how many weeks they were hurt?

I look forward to the incessant "twinhead used xxxx for four plays, fucking twinhead" that will take away from my incessant bitching about FMT's terrible leadership.

Ramirez

37 man title.

You can protest all you want, but it isn't changing! Keep complaining though, I'd worry your wife was on your account if you weren't!

I won it with 37 & 53! I don't even use Twins this year, and I still have one of the most potent offensive attacks, better start lining up those excuses!

We already know yours "game is trash, DotA2 *cockgobbling*"

Trasher

I agree with the use any player on your roster rule. For one, it gives no one any excuses, and secondly, who cares? It's a fucking video game franchise after all. The injuries that take place within our games is a different world...

LukeSmith

I won it with 37 & 53! I don't even use Twins this year, and I still have one of the most potent offensive attacks, better start lining up those excuses!

My 72 rated team is all the excuse I need. Switch with storybook and see if you still win games with a trash team.

(You can't!)

(I probably can't either)

The only way I'd be for enforcing manual injuries is if we started the league with pre-existing injuries on. Then I'm all in!

Ramirez

I agree with the use any player on your roster rule. For one, it gives no one any excuses, and secondly, who cares? It's a fucking video game franchise after all. The injuries that take place within our games is a different world...

I'm not contesting that, but your last sentence will never happen because injuries will be off!

Guys lets stop arguing, a real football game is starting finally

babydino.gif

levious

well like I said earlier, injuries are working in my other franchise but don't let me stop the freak out session.

Top Bottom