• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Any time someone reads a DCX post they just groan and roll their eyes instead of posting.

KobeLOL.gif

McNei1y

I hope this doesn't become an ongoing thing throughout the year lol.

I fudged around with them like a week ago but I haven't played a game of madden yet so I have no idea if it's fixed or not. I can't get a game!! I think DCX was my last opponent last week.

CB3

I know what you're trying to say but i assure you, you are typing a spanish pronoun instead.

McNei1y

What the fuck is wrong with this crap!!

I also noticed I was using wi-fi for some reason rather than being connected directly but still... what the hell am I supposed to do?!

CB3

Also, ive been trying my best to ignore this, but i swear it pops up every time im on the main twitter homepage, and i cant ignore it any longer.

LORN7.png

I honestly cant think of any earthly reason why one would think to themselves "hmm, i wonder what Wolverine is up to today?" "I Wonder what Van Helsing thinks about the new iPhone?"

C'mon man.

DMczaf

While we wait 2 weeks for a simple file being uploaded to a server, NHL 13 gets fucking iPad apps and shit

http://www.pastapadre.com/2012/09/12/nhl-13-ios-companion-app-now-available#more-64601

The NHL 13 Companion App went live yesterday for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. The free mobile app provides access to the expansive GM Connected and Hockey Ultimate Team modes housed on the console version of the game. Continue on for a look at all the functionality delivered through the app!

GM Connected
•Make trade offers and sign free agents.
•View your player and team schedule, statistics, scoring leaders, injuries and more.
•League Messaging: negotiate deals, smack talk opponents, and discuss strategies.
•Stay up to the minute on the latest league news. You can view scores, standings, schedules, trades, roster moves, injuries and stats for each team in your league.

Hockey Ultimate Team
•Keep up to date with what is going on in the world of Hockey Ultimate Team
•Use the auction house search engine to find and bid on players to build your Ultimate Team.
•View what cards are being put up for auction and see the going price thru the Hockey Ultimate Team auction house feed.

Smokey

Yah I meant to be connected directly but still. Someone hold my hand and tell me how to get through this shit!

Turn wi-fi off!!!

And what do you mean you meant to be directly connected still? So you were connected by ethernet cable...but it still used your wi-fi?

Clarification McNei1y

DCX

DCX
Also, ive been trying my best to ignore this, but i swear it pops up every time im on the main twitter homepage, and i cant ignore it any longer.

LORN7.png

I honestly cant think of any earthly reason why one would think to themselves "hmm, i wonder what Wolverine is up to today?" "I Wonder what Van Helsing thinks about the new iPhone?"

C'mon man.
I just got rid of a lot of people on Twitter. How he make the cut?

DCX

McNei1y

Turn wi-fi off!!!

And what do you mean you meant to be directly connected still? So you were connected by ethernet cable...but it still used your wi-fi?

Clarification McNei1y

I was just rambling. I meant that I meant to play directly connected but I had a brainfart and was unplugged. Then when I said "but still" I was referring to the connection will probably still be shitty even directly connected since I'm right next to the router as is.

Edit: When I was playing with Sok, my connection said I had NAT issues. Now that I unplugged the modem and router, I do not have those problems anymore. Will that fix it or no?

BigAT

LORN7.png

C'mon man.

I can't understand why anyone would follow or read Simmons.

McNei1y

Was it still laggy with it connected or has it been disconnected this whole time?

Well I've been directly connected at all times up until this game with you. So the problems have been happening directly connected as well. I just don't get it, though. It seems like this is the only game that is giving me problems!

Edit: I'm connected directly again. I want to turn on DMZ but I need an IP address. That would be my xbox IP address, yeah? If so, my xbox IP address is 10.0.0.so on rather than 192.168.so on. whats up wit dat!?

If you unplug the modem and router, won't you have no internet at all?

iuMttNqYx72ES.gif

Smokey

Well I've been directly connected at all times up until this game with you. So the problems have been happening directly connected as well. I just don't get it, though. It seems like this is the only game that is giving me problems!

Edit: I'm connected directly again. I want to turn on DMZ but I need an IP address. That would be my xbox IP address, yeah? If so, my xbox IP address is 10.0.0.so on rather than 192.168.so on. whats up wit dat!?

While everybody else laughs at your poor soul I will attempt to help! Start at the top...what kind of router do you have? Is it a standalone router or is it one of those crappy router and modem together type of boxes?

lololol

TheCrow

I'm pretty sure you can just assign your xbox whatever IP you want.

Edit: Oh wait, smokey will help you so I'll go back to mocking you.

Top Bottom