• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

Trasher

I'm not contesting that, but your last sentence will never happen because injuries will be off!

Ok I misread that. I didn't realize that the injuries were gonna be turned "off." I thought we were talking about real injuries going into the year.

So wtf. Is it because it's broken? That's pretty ridiculous if so lol.

Trasher

Guys lets stop arguing, a real football game is starting finally
For some reason I have the sudden urge to play DotA...

QloZK.jpg

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
Is there something special you did in that one?

Could be that it's only broken for user teams? Or are you in another all user CCM?

it's only half full, but there's at least three human teams with significant injuries. We played through the preseason with injuries on.

you see, people don't vote on whether they want to start the league or not. they're just voting if launching the league "this week" interferes with their own schedule. in that regard, it's a fight i can't win.

i hope donny provides a miracle and the roster is out tomorrow so you can all get fucked!

eznark

Banned
you see, people don't vote on whether they want to start the league or not. they're just voting if launching the league "this week" interferes with their own schedule. in that regard, it's a fight i can't win.

i hope donny provides a miracle and the roster is out tomorrow so you can all get fucked!

It's not my fuck-awful platform, it's the system!

Rorschach

Start vote is winning...

DCX

DCX

Its true. The longer we wait, the more people's agenda take over. I think we all "cleared" our agendas for the franchise to start by Friday. Most of the week's games would have been just about done by now and week 2 matchups beginning to schedule.

Hostage. That is what we have become from EA.

DCX

Somnia

Sounds like pre-existing injuries on and preseason injuries on doesn't cause them to re-start (saw levious say this and a few other people I know), but someone should make a practice league to test it.

Top Bottom