• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

Rorschach

I was on the phone in that first quarter and it showed. Dominated most of the rest of the way but kept falling short and having to kick FGs. I hate how ball hawk makes it so safeties can recover. I feel like in real life Miller would've had the catch on that.

Trade that loser!

Birdman02

GG man. I thought I was done after I let you score before the half...my dumbass safeties let DHB get behind them. :( Other than that, I think that was my best defensive game so far.

Were you getting much lag? The first half especially was kind of a mess at times.

Rorschach

GG man. I thought I was done after I let you score before the half...my dumbass safeties let DHB get behind them. :( Other than that, I think that was my best defensive game so far.

Were you getting much lag? The first half especially was kind of a mess at times.

Yes. It improved in the second half. It was almost unplayable at first.

I gave up after that fumble followed by that stupid Palmer throw. :(

Shane Lechler > Carson Palmer. 100%!!

Birdman02

Yes. It improved in the second half. It was almost unplayable at first.

I gave up after that fumble followed by that stupid Palmer throw. :(

Shane Lechler > Carson Palmer. 100%!!

I was wondering if that was Lechler in the backfield in your wildcat formation. I assumed I must've seen it wrong when Pryor was back there on the next play.

Ramirez

Lol ram, my dog cost me this game :(

Was your dog controlling Dalton?

QCdLY.jpg

Splat

She jumped into my lap and bumped the wrong button on that taint when I was driving, down 10. Didn't play to win after that, was trying out plays.

Trasher

Fear the Foles Era

Haha.

My favorite interception that game was when it was under two minutes trying to do hurry-up. Was jamming on that A button so much that it threw an immediate pass right to your LB. Props to his quick reflexes!

Checking in to see if anyones heard anything from Drizz yet. If not Rinse I think we should play a game soon so whoever gets the Jags is ready to go on Friday. These kind people have waited long enough!

eznark

Banned
Checking in to see if anyones heard anything from Drizz yet. If not Rinse I think we should play a game soon so whoever gets the Jags is ready to go on Friday. These kind people have waited long enough!

He'll be set to go this weekend, he just posted yesterday.

Top Bottom