• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

Sokantish

gg LJ, I couldn't complete any passes that game. Ponder went 5/17 and Peterson dropped that pass that would have gave me the TD to tie it :(

LJ11

Good game Sok. Had a tough time running.

Yeah, you're guys did you no favors, couple of big drops helped me out, more than a couple.

Trasher

they were aware. it was posted. thats why birdman took the saints.

I know that Cola and I didn't know that haha. We were ready to swap before I won the Lions.

The OP is worded a bit funny in regards to this. It says that the losers of matchups will get to choose their team from the remaining team pool, but then it contradicts itself saying you in fact won't choose, and will have it chosen for you in a yet to be determined way.

It does however make it clear of the above point FMT just stated.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Oh hey so i forgot to tell you guys i got invited to the Wii-U Experience even that Nintendo is doing next week in LA. So ill be able to give some impressions on the system next Saturday. Im actually not too eagerly anticipating the launch because the games at launch dont seem all that great, but maybe this will change my mind!

BigAT

Oh hey so i forgot to tell you guys i got invited to the Wii-U Experience even that Nintendo is doing next week in LA. So ill be able to give some impressions on the system next Saturday. Im actually not too eagerly anticipating the launch because the games at launch dont seem all that great, but maybe this will change my mind!

New Rayman game looks amazing.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
New Rayman game looks amazing.

Yeah thats one of the things im looking forward to playing. Origins was fucking amazing.

My main goal is to win shit. I went to a similar thing during the gamecube era. I think i was 14 maybe? They were having a competition on one of the Mario Party games. Me and my friend were wiping out the little kids and getting cool shit

McNei1y

bitch made!

we're going to have a blast in our games while you're busy jerking off to practice mode

You mean while he's busy jerking off in the lab. NHL is the shit. I'm having so much fun over here.

Speaking of which, who is buying FIFA 13 and for WHAT?. Post here cause maybe we could get some 5+ soccer matches in in a madden gaf club if we all got it for the same system.

Also, I'm trying to play some DOTA 2 with people.

TheCrow

If we can round a decent amount of people I'll get fifa for whatever system. I think we'll have much more success playing fifa than nhl. Stuff like offsides make more sense and there are fewer rules to understand.

McNei1y

If we can round a decent amount of people I'll get fifa for whatever system. I think we'll have much more success playing fifa than nhl. Stuff like offsides make more sense and there are fewer rules to understand.

Plus passes won't be laid out so much and all that garbage... But the biggest thing about FIFA clubs is this: you're slow as shit and its annoying. Since everyone is like a 50 or 60 overall, you can never break away from anything. It'd be a lot of crosses and stuff. But I would still like to see how that'd work.

Anyway, NHL is great!

Oh and thanks again Smokey/Sanj/everyone else on the connection stuff. Not sure if it's actually corrected/fixed but so far its doing okay.

Smokey

ive dl'd the demo..going to check it out first and see if i like it..i also have season pass so ill try it out there too

TheCrow

fifa is way harder. there are like twenty times mre moves

No one uses those. It's about positioning and passing but because the pitch is more spread out it's not as crowded as nhl. Most of the goals come off of crosses or slow back and forth passes.

eznark

Banned
Better clean up dat sloppy OP then, BRUH! Having an unorganized OP is like half-assing a handshake.

9. Team selection - there are many people who are in competition with each other for a certain team. the loser of this battle will have to choose from the remaining undesireable teams. We don't know what method we will have for people to pick amongst these remaining teams yet. So, if there is a team that isn't taken yet, and you don't want to chance not getting them, speak up! Lest you end up with the jaguars.

What's the problem?

Top Bottom