• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

No one uses those. It's about positioning and passing but because the pitch is more spread out it's not as crowded as nhl. Most of the goals come off of crosses or slow back and forth passes.

Well you could do something about that and spread the ice and stay in your area as I have been saying. the overcrowding isnt anybodys fault but our own....I swear i told bob get on your side like twenty times and for people to stop chasing the puck

And it isnt true all the goals come off passes,you just havent played enough
and my proof of that is to just look at what others have done to us lol

Smokey

I read in that thread that the GamePad is supposed to cost $150? There's no way that can be true

if so ...smh

edit: bayonetta 2 announced for wii u gaming side is overrun with nintendo fanboys right now

BigAT

Clean your fucking fridge!

Nintendo's fridge.

Car_Coole_r_Warmer_Mini_Fridge_Micromark_Evercool_Snackcube_In_Stock.jpg

Smokey

8 is bad. 32 is fine. Your not downloading demos and installing games on a wii.

No, it's not a good look for a console released at the end of 2012 when the "previous gen" guys have packs with gigs in the hundreds. It's a value thing. Charging $350 for slightly more powerful 360 tech (released in 2005) with an amount of flash memory of a cell phone is trash.

And how do you know they don't plan on doing what you said? It is Nintendo I guess....but you never know.

Mrbob

Bayonetta 2 was a nice surprise but this conference mostly sucked. I'll get the system when bayo 2 is out.

I love the Nintendo defense force attempting to justify a paltry 32 gb of memory as premium storage.

Somnia

The pricing is just right imo. Don't forget on the memory side you can plug any external HDD into a WiiU.

If the WiiU is 300/350 I guarantee you 720/ps4 will be 400-500. Don't forget that.

Also this thing has a much better GPU than 360 and double the RAM. It's not THAT comparable to 360.

TheCrow

Well you could do something about that and spread the ice and stay in your area as I have been saying. the overcrowding isnt anybodys fault but our own....I swear i told bob get on your side like twenty times and for people to stop chasing the puck

And it isnt true all the goals come off passes,you just havent played enough
and my proof of that is to just look at what others have done to us lol

The talk about crosses was about Fifa. Anyway I managed to get up to Rookie 3 through drop in games. Played around 12 games and got 8 wins. Being on the other side of blowouts was fun.

Smokey

The pricing is just right imo. Don't forget on the memory side you can plug any external HDD into a WiiU.

If the WiiU is 300/350 I guarantee you 720/ps4 will be 400-500. Don't forget that.

Also this thing has a much better GPU than 360 and double the RAM. It's not THAT comparable to 360.

So if you buy the 8GB version...buy an external HDD...buy a 2nd GamePad ($150?) you're at what...minimum of $450? Add another $50 or whatever for external HDD...$500? LOL

I refuse to believe a controller will cost $150 but that's the number going around in that thread.

The GPU is a upgrade but it should be...it's 7 years later yet doesn't have DX11 which could hurt it on UE4 ports. The CPU is liteally Wii tier.

BigAT

So if you buy the 8GB version...buy an external HDD...buy a 2nd GamePad ($150?) you're at what...minimum of $450? Add another $50 or whatever for external HDD...$500? LOL

I refuse to believe a controller will cost $150 but that's the number going around in that thread.

The number that was announced for Japan came to $177 US.

Somnia

The GPU is a upgrade but it should be...it's 7 years later yet doesn't have DX11 which could hurt it on UE4 ports. The CPU is liteally Wii tier.

For some reason my reply didn't post.

Clearly this system isn't for you m, im 100% sold and am excited for it.

I'm also not buying a second gamepad as i have no need for one. Almost all multiplayer had moved online OR in like Nintendolands case 1 pad and wiimote/pro controllers.

So for $350 i get the system 32gb, pad, HDMI cord (Nintendo only HD console that comes with one even though I don't need it lol), game, stand for the gamepad and charge dock for the pad. I already have a 500gb external drive.

Sorry for the spelling on my phone. Don't forget btw MS still sells a ton of 4gb systems.

Nightz

So there will be updated rosters with ratings changes tomorrow for play now/online. But the CCM update we're getting tomorrow is just the 53 man update from last week. We should wait another week.

LukeSmith

It's also not comparable to 720/PS4

TheCrow

I'll probably get the $350 one too, was going to get nintendoland anyway. Now the Yakuza series needs to come to Wii U so I can just get a 720 and Wii U for next gen.

TheCrow

When the 360/PS3 get Mario and Zelda that will be a relevant comparison. As it is, they offer different experiences.
Pretty much. I like good games and Nintendo makes enough good games that purchasing their systems is worth it for me. It's not that difficult really.

Smokey

When the 360/PS3 get Mario and Zelda that will be a relevant comparison. As it is, they offer different experiences.

well yeah

this basically comes from my own experience with the wii and this is looking like the exact same thing all over again

also zelda...meh..they need to change the formula up its been the same since OOT

ill give you mario tho..at least the galaxy series

Yeah psvita has destroyed the 3DS because of superior graphics

oh you are so clever FrenchMovieTheme

You traded in your 360 for a wii. I dont wanna hear what you will or won't do. You domt even get a say in this. coming from a big Nintendo fan, that was shameful

I'm still not buying it

That's the last time nintendo gets my money, ever

Smokey

You traded in your 360 for a wii. I dont wanna hear what you will or won't do. You domt even get a say in this. coming from a big Nintendo fan, that was shameful

i remember this

it was for super mario galaxy or something lolz and that was last i heard about the wii from pheeniks

Top Bottom