• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Can do but you have to buy your own WiiU. I dont do charity.

Does the wiiu have achievements or anything similar?

i remember seeing something similar on some of the E3 videos. It could be game to game. But with the push towards social and that 1 gig of ram for an OS for all that shit, id guess so.

DCX

DCX
http://twitter.com/EAMaddenNFL/status/246401563516604416/photo/1
A2tk6qHCEAAgma_.jpg:large

Nice!

DCX

Rorschach

I think the big announcement is still to come. It might be customizable jerseys for players. We might be able to stick "VaJayJay" on JPout's back.

Sokantish

It's alright, I couldn't do anything on offense anyway. It just caught me by surprise is all

The invite disappeared Ram

EDIT: Wow... that was sudden. What happened Ram?

Trasher

CJ with 5 TDs. Awwwwww yeahhhhhhh!

GG Splat. Did you get that weird stuttering lag delay about halfway into the game? That was really annoying.

Sokantish

GG Ram sorry for almost going for it and making you waste a TO, for some reason I thought I was losing the game so that's why I was going to go for it then when you called the time out I realized it was tied and there was no reason to go for it so I kicked it.

I can't believe Big Ben had TWO FF

Ramirez

GG Ram sorry for almost going for it and making you waste a TO, for some reason I thought I was losing the game so that's why I was going to go for it then when you called the time out I realized it was tied and there was no reason to go for it so I kicked it

lol it's ok.

Weird game, Ben couldn't make a throw to save his life, BUT caused two fumbles! hahaha

Top Bottom