• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

eznark

Banned
bllsl_652djm.jpg

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
Commish has to set Social Settings enabled to their phone and include a notify when all users are ready. But it wont send the text unless all 32 teams have hit "Ready To Advance". If they have, a txt will come that says "All users ready, to advance reply with ADVANCE11" or something.

You can also advance via the website, it's hidden way down in bottom right corner of screen, but it works no problem.

ah ok, I don't think I've had a week where everyone remembered to click ready yet.

Yeah, I just can't get the site to load on my phone.

Rorschach

We'll find a placeholder to fit your team so the CPU doesnt fuck your shit up

We can't. That'll reset injuries. :|

You know what, I'm gonna go test all this shit out when I get back. I'll need some volunteers, though. We should have done this earlier.

levious

We'll find a placeholder to fit your team so the CPU doesnt fuck your shit up

but changing coaches on a team, someone needs to retire, and jegrah believes that's one of the things that causes injuries to be wiped out.

levious

is there someone in the league that livewire trusts with his gamertag login info? That would be best, have them join the franchise for him.

LukeSmith

is there someone in the league that livewire trusts with his gamertag login info? That would be best, have them join the franchise for him.

Yeah, Livewire could text me his log in and I could recover his account on my 360 if need be. I had FMT do that with my account once

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
100%. It was no secret. If someone cant get in by tonight they leaving themselves open to the CPU dicking their teams

LukeSmith

FMT should post a "league begins" time because the computer sort of takes off and does it's own thing around there. Maybe it's tonight at 8 pacific, or maybe it's tomorrow at 9 a.m. pacific, he will decide!

LukeSmith

He is making it at 4

Making it is a two-phase thing though.

There is making it and launching it.

Nothing happens until it's launched, if he makes and launches it at 4 the CPU teams will go buckwild. So he should create the league at 4 and then announce what time either later tonight or tomorrow a.m. when he gets up, that he's pressing Go on the league, at that point, all of the CPU teams will go bananas and the FA signing shit begins.

LiveWire

Yeah, Livewire could text me his log in and I could recover his account on my 360 if need be. I had FMT do that with my account once

If that's the only option then text me and I'll get you the info. Assuming I'm not too busy hitting the boxcar for a few Gs at the craps table.

CB3

Making it is a two-phase thing though.

There is making it and launching it.

Nothing happens until it's launched, if he makes and launches it at 4 the CPU teams will go buckwild. So he should create the league at 4 and then announce what time either later tonight or tomorrow a.m. when he gets up, that he's pressing Go on the league, at that point, all of the CPU teams will go bananas and the FA signing shit begins.

I know. Im saying in reference so people know when they can sign in

invites are going out now.

CREATE YOUR OWN COACH

CREATE YOUR OWN COACH

CREATE YOUR OWN COACH

CREATE YOUR OWN COACH

don't make yourself look foolish by NOT creating your own coach! i'll boot you! (and then re-invite you!)

LiveWire

invites are going out now.

CREATE YOUR OWN COACH

CREATE YOUR OWN COACH

CREATE YOUR OWN COACH

CREATE YOUR OWN COACH

don't make yourself look foolish by NOT creating your own coach! i'll boot you! (and then re-invite you!)

Oh damn, I can't create a coach without my GameFace which Luke won't have access to. :(

levious

ah cool, I got the invite through the text alerts. But why did you call it neogaffe again?

live,

if you already did your gameface on the website it will grab it when luke is logged in as you.

Besides, no one will see your gameface unless they fix it anyway.

CB3

We aren't waiting 3 days so we can see your actual face get fired in a year. Temping, but no

LiveWire

ah cool, I got the invite through the text alerts. But why did you call it neogaffe again?

live,

if you already did your gameface on the website it will grab it when luke is logged in as you.

Besides, no one will see your gameface unless they fix it anyway.

Yea I've saved it on the website. Ok thanks!

btw, still no response from drizzler. rinse82/dark void, i need you dudes to play a 1 game playoff immediately. the winner is the jags! will you be the permanent owner of the jags? i can't say that right now, but its possible, and i need the jags signed in and accounted for TONIGHT! and if one of you isn't around then tough titties the other one is in!

and by the way, there are quite a few ratings adjustments so i think we got the newest one. all of my players are rated differently.

pwill is now a 97
VD is now a 90
mcdonald down to an 83
justin smith down to a 96
bowman down to an 88
rogers down to an 88

i don't approve!

Top Bottom