• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

it looks like every team had a lot of players lowered for some reason. not sure how to explain that because my exhibition niners are rated the same

p.s.

i created Jim Walsh. bill walsh and jim harbaugh fucked and this is who they created!

Splat

and by the way, there are quite a few ratings adjustments so i think we got the newest one. all of my players are rated differently.

pwill is now a 97
VD is now a 90
mcdonald down to an 83
justin smith down to a 96
bowman down to an 88
rogers down to an 88

i don't approve!

They're just different in CCM due to scheme fuckery. They're still the same in game.

LukeSmith

it looks like every team had a lot of players lowered for some reason. not sure how to explain that because my exhibition niners are rated the same

p.s.

i created Jim Walsh. bill walsh and jim harbaugh fucked and this is who they created!

Um have you not messed with connected careers at all? Our "Commish," ladies

Also, to the poors I need to sign in to the league -- I'm just signing you in and pressing A. Once you're back, you can get kicked or quit and then rejoin and do all of this customization bullshit.

I ain't playing dolly dress-up and playbook scientologist on your teams

BigAT

and by the way, there are quite a few ratings adjustments so i think we got the newest one. all of my players are rated differently.

pwill is now a 97
VD is now a 90
mcdonald down to an 83
justin smith down to a 96
bowman down to an 88
rogers down to an 88

i don't approve!

They're just different in CCM due to scheme fuckery. They're still the same in game.

This, they're not actually adjusted.

BigAT

btw, still no response from drizzler. rinse82/dark void, i need you dudes to play a 1 game playoff immediately. the winner is the jags! will you be the permanent owner of the jags? i can't say that right now, but its possible, and i need the jags signed in and accounted for TONIGHT! and if one of you isn't around then tough titties the other one is in!

The most classic of FMT commish moves. Weeks to figure something out? Nah, fuck it, absolute chaos at the last second.

The most classic of FMT commish moves. Weeks to figure something out? Nah, fuck it, absolute chaos at the last second.

wtf are you talking about? i've mentioned this repeatedly but said i'd wait as long as possible for drizzler to respond. well he still hasn't!

sounds like you're mad that the niners took care of business in week 1 and the giants looked like trash!

Birdman02

Just so you guys know, I'm not gonna be able to sign in until about 12-1 est tonight, but I will definitely sign in before I go to sleep.

McNei1y

wtf are you talking about? i've mentioned this repeatedly but said i'd wait as long as possible for drizzler to respond. well he still hasn't!

Drizz has checked into the thread like 2-3 times in the last couple of days. Not sure if he's said anything about signing in tonight, though.

How does that even make sense. My best player is 12 points worse because of scheme? That seems absurd.

His rating my appear lower but I think they're saying he plays like he's 12 points higher.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
Live,

Motivator: FA Interest bonus packages cost less (madden, lombardi)
Strategist: XP Boost packages (landry, walsh)
Team Builder: FA Resigning/Trade boost packages/scouting boost cost less (gibbs, landry)

BigAT

sounds like you're mad that the niners took care of business in week 1 and the giants looked like trash!

Giants looking like trash is a key part of the Super Bowl plan. All is well!

Rorschach

.... this game face creator is not kind to older folk.

Also, what's with the skin choices? We have both tones: black and white! FIFA doesn't pretend there are only two skin tones. >:|

Drizz has checked into the thread like 2-3 times in the last couple of days. Not sure if he's said anything about signing in tonight, though.

His rating my appear lower but I think they're saying he plays like he's 12 points higher.

i haven't seen drizz post since early in the week. as i said, if he is the last player we are waiting on then we have to move forward. we'll see!

LJ11

Good game I think. LOLOL

Got hit sticked through an OL on the goaline, that's a new one. Culliver is a fucking pain in my ass, Steve was wide open and this dude just flashes and undercuts, he wasn't even in the zip code. Maybe I lead it too much inside and it gave him a shot. Insane. Plus he caught a 96 speed player from behind on that kick returner. Hope he breaks his neck!

DMczaf

Also, what's with the skin choices? We have both tones: black and white! FIFA doesn't pretend there are only two skin tones. >:|

tumblr_m9vcrgkNzp1qjq3q1o1_500.gif

i compared the ratings and they are all mostly the same. the difference is that CCM has 5 ratings which dont exist in regular play. they are: "physical grade" "intangible" "durability" "size" and "production"

Splat

i compared the ratings and they are all mostly the same. the difference is that CCM has 5 ratings which dont exist in regular play. they are: "physical grade" "intangible" "durability" "size" and "production"

Those are just amalgams of their other grades with some extra shitty fuzziness thrown in.

link twitter!

also:

IF YOU WANT STRATEGY PAD SHORTCUTS ON OR AUTO STRAFE OFF OR AUTO SPRINT OFF YOU NEED TO TURN ADJUST THOSE THINGS YOURSELVES IN YOUR OPTIONS MENU.

what i set it for has no effect on you. so be sure to do that if you want those things on or off

Good game I think. LOLOL

Got hit sticked through an OL on the goaline, that's a new one. Culliver is a fucking pain in my ass, Steve was wide open and this dude just flashes and undercuts, he wasn't even in the zip code. Maybe I lead it too much inside and it gave him a shot. Insane. Plus he caught a 96 speed player from behind on that kick returner. Hope he breaks his neck!

lol gg. culliver is definitely a good player. not sure why he is rated a 74 cause he makes plays for me all the time but i guess OVR rating doesn't really matter anyways

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Only 9 guys signed in. Guaranteed it takes until Sunday to get rolling.

Anyone want a game?

A lot of ratings changes for me. Kendricks is now unusable at TE and my OL took even more of a dive. Great. -_-

bluemax

Banned

So then the guys ratings who are higher, do they play like worse players? If I look at someone else's roster do I see how the players rate in their system or my system?

LJ11

Why the added complexity?

Scheme, get real. Create your own scheme by using a predefined playbook!

Edit: I want to play but you're probably tired of playing me.

TheCrow

So then the guys ratings who are higher, do they play like worse players? If I look at someone else's roster do I see how the players rate in their system or my system?

They will play like they always do since overall doesn't mean anything except how they fit into your scheme. All players are automatically rated as if they were in your system when looking at other rosters.

Top Bottom