• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

Splat

Hahaha this is the BEST

@SkipBaylessEA Another bad move in a long series of awful moves by the Chargers. N. Turner needed more time. Should have given it to him.

Nightz

Hahaha this is the BEST

@SkipBaylessEA Another bad move in a long series of awful moves by the Chargers. N. Turner needed more time. Should have given it to him.

LOL

Don Coryell has risen from the grave. I wanted to use a Gameface but it was still giving me errors downloading the face.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
GG LJ. I feel like you felt bad for me and decided to try a new PB and miss defensive assignments on purpose. Thank you for the confidence booster!

LukeSmith

Clear eyes
full hearts

kyle-chandler-as-eric-taylor.jpg

shit team

LJ11

GG LJ. I feel like you felt bad for me and decided to try a new PB and miss defensive assignments on purpose. Thank you for the confidence booster!

Nah, I was running well with that book when I used it earlier so I thought I'd try it against you. I probably should have passed more, but was worried about the sack. Book isn't good for 3rd and long. Quinn was beast that game.

As far as tackling, I'm still used to the old school way were I would run my guy into the player, shit doesn't work and I always give up a big play.

I just want a book that doesn't tip run. Probably should have used the 4 wide under center formation more, but there were only two runs in that formation.

Edit: Just need to run the ball better, don't have the receivers to pass 30+ a game.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Nah, I was running well with that book when I used it earlier so I thought I'd try it against you. I probably should have passed more, but was worried about the sack. Book isn't good for 3rd and long. Quinn was beast that game.

As far as tackling, I'm still used to the old school way were I would run my guy into the player, shit doesn't work and I always give up a big play.

I just want a book that doesn't tip run. Probably should have used the 4 wide under center formation more, but there were only two runs in that formation.

Edit: Just need to run the ball better, don't have the receivers to pass 30+ a game.

I'm still getting used to not just running into the other guy. No idea why they changed that.

That game was indicative of my plans for the season. I am giving up my visions of grandeur and I'm just grinding out every game. Same as you, I can't try and pass it all over the place if I have no OL, WRs, or TE.

LJ11

I'm still getting used to not just running into the other guy. No idea why they changed that.

That game was indicative of my plans for the season. I am giving up my visions of grandeur and I'm just grinding out every game. Same as you, I can't try and pass it all over the place if I have no OL, WRs, or TE.

I also hate the strafing, doesn't feel right or happen immediately. Defender also sticks out his arm like a chicken wing.

That one sweep was a pretty good run, but the inside runs weren't doing shit against that D.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
GG Sok. Less is more for the Rams it seems!

You play a really good manual LB. Had a hard time going up the middle so I just kept it off to the edges. Was able to get to Ponder quite a bit in that one. You held the ball for a long time on some plays.

sign in by tomorrow @ 10 am or deal with the CPU making all kinds of crazy moves on your team!

although, i have disabled CPU trading so i'm not sure what they can actually do

LJ11

Forgot to name my coach, I guess I can't change that now.

My defense is spread, what does this even mean? Spread out and get destroyed.

Sokantish

GG Sok. Less is more for the Rams it seems!

You play a really good manual LB. Had a hard time going up the middle so I just kept it off to the edges. Was able to get to Ponder quite a bit in that one. You held the ball for a long time on some plays.

GG. I held on to the ball for so long because your coverage wouldn't let anything up for the first couple quarters, it was driving me crazy. I think at one time Ponder was like 4/10 for like 12 yards or something. I couldn't really run either, just got that one lucky run. It was a frustrating game, and then I gave up that 55 yard pass to your TE I knew it was over.

Said retire or create new player, chose retire, and now it says I'm not part of any leagues.

you probably missed it. i "retired" my old coach and created bill walsh. wellie and bigat did it too. do you need a re-invite or will it let you back in with username/pw (neogaff/jgar)?

let me know if you can't get back in and i'll send another invite

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
GG. I held on to the ball for so long because your coverage wouldn't let anything up for the first couple quarters, it was driving me crazy. I think at one time Ponder was like 4/10 for like 12 yards or something. I couldn't really run either, just got that one lucky run. It was a frustrating game, and then I gave up that 55 yard pass to your TE I knew it was over.
Oh ok. Dude there was one sack where my guy fell down got back up engaged your OL came off and got Ponder. I was wondering wtf was going on.

You will be formidable with AP. we play during this season so we shall see.

LJ11

you probably missed it. i "retired" my old coach and created bill walsh. wellie and bigat did it too. do you need a re-invite or will it let you back in with username/pw (neogaff/jgar)?

let me know if you can't get back in and i'll send another invite

used the league name and pw.

Rorschach

Thanks. GG Blue. That Huff pick was unreal. I've never seen my cpu guys do anything like that. Guess it's because a rookie QB threw it.

I like your offense in the first half, btw. It was real balanced and had me on my heels until the game got whacky. Two very nice drives.

PS: Who the heck is Turbin and why is he better than Lynch? :p

PPS: Sherman was playing super serials. Dude was running routes for DHB in the first half.

bluemax

Banned
Thanks. GG Blue. That Huff pick was unreal. I've never seen my cpu guys do anything like that. Guess it's because a rookie QB threw it.

I like your offense in the first half, btw. It was real balanced and had me on my heels until the game got whacky. Two very nice drives.

PS: Who the heck is Turbin and why is he better than Lynch? :p

Tate is a midget with short arms. That is why Huff took the ball away from him.

Turbin is the Seahawks 4th rounder this year. His carries came when my offense was gassed and I'm guessing the defense was too. I really wish I was more effective with Lynch.

I was pretty pleased with that deep bomb to Rice. Felt like a great playcall that worked nicely.

bluemax

Banned
Sherman had a great first half so I shouldn't have been surprised when you went towards Browner more. Getting beat on the press didn't help me any.

Top Bottom