• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

LJ11

BI0fV.png

bluemax

Banned
So this scheme rating stuff is kind of wonky. I was looking at the 49ers and it showed Brandon Jacobs as being a higher overall back than Frank Gore for my "power running" scheme.

And I figured out why Clemons was so low. My DEs are set to 4-3 run stopper, but if I switch it to Speed Rusher he shows up as a 93. So there's that.

Trasher

So this scheme rating stuff is kind of wonky. I was looking at the 49ers and it showed Brandon Jacobs as being a higher overall back than Frank Gore for my "power running" scheme.

And I figured out why Clemons was so low. My DEs are set to 4-3 run stopper, but if I switch it to Speed Rusher he shows up as a 93. So there's that.

That's kinda lame you can do that.

Birdman02

Yeah, my defensive ratings look weird since I set it as a 3-4. Vilma is like my 4th or 5th highest rated LB...and my lowest MLB. On the plus side, Sproles is listed as a 96 OVR...with a 96 size rating (but I have no idea what that means).

for the 10th time OVR doesnt matter

I know it doesn't matter, but it still looks funny. The default depth chart is based on OVR though, right?

the following people haven't signed in

Chiefs - Daw
Cardinals - Cola
Ravens - Livewire
Bears - Mrbob
Texans - Smokey
Patriots - Sanjuro
Jags - whoever
Dolphins - pheenix

i implore you all to be signed in by tomorrow @ 10 am pst, or suffer like g did

Rorschach

Week 1 of pre-season:

Packers @ Chargers
Cowboys @ Raiders
Cardinals @ Chiefs
Ravens @ Falcons
Browns @ Lions
Broncos @ Bears
Texans @ Panthers
Vikings @ 9ers
Saints @ Pats
Giants @ Jags
Jets @ Bungles
Steelers @ Eagles
Rams @ Colts
Buccs @ Dolphins
Redskins @ Bills
Titans @ Seahawks

then it's settled. we will sim pre-season with injuries off. NEXT pre-season we will play since we'll have guys to cut and so on

p.s.

sok i am afraid of your head hunters taking my sweet prince alex out! my team would be devestated without him

Rorschach

I want pre-season! I think if I win pre-season, I should have a better legacy score than N. Turner.

c1B18.jpg

[edit]WTF? "it's settled?" Eznark didn't even get a vote! eff this so called democracy!

Ferny

As long as you don't change commish and no one drops or joins, then turning off injuries is fine. That's what I think was said.

BigAT

Playing preseason games fucking stinks. The computer automatically makes substitutions and breaks your depth chart to the point that completely incorrect people are playing at various positions. Plus it's impossible to punt more than 12 yards. Everyone should be required to actually play one before suggesting it's a good idea to play them.

McNei1y

No preseason please. There's no point in cutting and we don't get that much XP anyways. I feel like the community was our preseason.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
Playing preseason games fucking stinks. The computer automatically makes substitutions and breaks your depth chart to the point that completely incorrect people are playing at various positions. Plus it's impossible to punt more than 12 yards. Everyone should be required to actually play one before suggesting it's a good idea to play them.

after the second quarter, switching your punter and kicker in the depth chart fixes that issue (start you punter at kicker, kicker at punter). But I'm on your side that it just sucks overall.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
How will FAs be handled when we start? I apparently have $20 MM in cap room and I sure as shit could use the help. Tho I am debating just staying pat and letting you guys fuck your caps up so that I can cherry pick the stars that shake loose.

Also, my offer still stands, $10 paypaled to the account of whoever puts RG3 out for the year

Ramirez

Is anyone else getting an abnormal amount of cpu inflicted roughing the passers? I've gotten up to like 3 a game at some points, and probably average 1-2 per game. I know the Steelers are known for "dirty hits" on the QB, but it's pretty lame for a videogame where I have no control of them.

DCX

DCX
How will FAs be handled when we start? I apparently have $20 MM in cap room and I sure as shit could use the help. Tho I am debating just staying pat and letting you guys fuck your caps up so that I can cherry pick the stars that shake loose.

Also, my offer still stands, $10 paypaled to the account of whoever puts RG3 out for the year
I would also like to know what the FA process is.

DCX

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Is anyone else getting an abnormal amount of cpu inflicted roughing the passers? I've gotten up to like 3 a game at some points, and probably average 1-2 per game. I know the Steelers are known for "dirty hits" on the QB, but it's pretty lame for a videogame where I have no control of them.

I thought you were already used to them doing things for you? PIs, winning super bowls, etc.

Top Bottom