• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

Trasher

Please tell me you didn't use their site last year. The web interface this year is literally at least 75,000,000% better. Last year I accidentally drafted the wrong player 1st overall because of that fucking site.

I logged on to see that it was pure garbage.

DCX

DCX
i'm looking at various cap space for people and the texans and seahawks are really well off O_O

btw dcx, i hate to be the bearer of bad news.... but i am. you need to have more than $5 mil in cap space available to account for the $5 mil penalty you have coming to you. as of right now, you have $2.36 mil. do what you need to do!

Off season my friend. This was already discussed. As early as a few days ago with Luke. In the off-season i have to carry 5 mill untill the next off-season which it will be availible to me.

DCX

DCX

DCX
1. Vikings - Nick Collins
2. Rams - Kellen Winslow
3. Colts - Jake Scott
4. Dolphins - Alphonso Smith
5. Browns - Plaxico Burress
6. Raiders- Otah
7. Redskins- EJ Henderson
8. Jags- Vince Young
9. Cards- Albert Haynesworth
10. Panthers - pass
11. Chiefs - Fred Robbins
12. Buccaneers - pass
13. Seahawks - Kyle Kosier
14. Bills - Chad Johnson
15. Titans - Shaun Smith
16. Jets - Lee Evans
17. Chargers - none
18. Bears - none
19. Falcons - james farrior
20. Bengals - andre carter
21. Saints - dan koppen
22. Cowboys- andre gurode
23. Broncos- Owens
24. Lions- pass
25. Eagles- pass
26. Steelers- pass
27. Texans
28. Ravens
29. 49ers- pass
30. Giants
31. Patriots
32. Packers

Texans on the clock.

DCX

Trasher

once everyone has their "shot" at the FA's then it's wide open so there will be people there for you to get later on if you want

K cool. That's what I figured.

Yeah, you can. On Madden Career, look at My Team, select any position and it'll show you your players. Under that is a list of available free agents.

Ah. Didn't know that. Once again, their website is shit and it's hard to find anything in that trash-heap. Thanks though.

bluemax

Banned
i'm looking at various cap space for people and the texans and seahawks are really well off O_O

and the rams with $20 mil +!?

And I just cut 11 players. I have no idea where to go to check my cap though. Just like I can't find anything in game that tells me how many people I have on my roster.

If he doesn't respond by 9:35 I'm cuttin my roster down to 53 and headin out for a bit, if commish decides to kick me then he kicks me

Edit: PM's, XBL FR, and literally a game invite with me in a lobby have been sent

well i can still technically start the league tonight, and rinse/dark can play for the jags tomorrow. or maybe drizzler shows up and they both lose out on the jags!

If he doesn't respond by 9:35 I'm cuttin my roster down to 53 and headin out for a bit, if commish decides to kick me then he kicks me

Edit: PM's, XBL FR, and literally a game invite with me in a lobby have been sent

dont worry about it holmes, we can figure it out tomorrow. you are signed in with the jags so at least i can start the league without having a bunch of cuts and stuff

How about this:

Rinse and I play whenever we can tomorrow before 5:30 CST

If Drizz doesn't respond 5:30 CST then the winner gets the team no exceptions.

Seems reasonable

Week 1 is up.

and that seems fine dark. if we don't hear from drizzler by tomorrow afternoon then the winner of dark/rinse gets the team. sorry that you'll have to wait until tomorrow to play week 1 sok :(

i'll post matchups in a sec

i have adjusted 3 sliders:

1. fg accuracy down to 40
2. fg power down to 40
3. roughing the passer down to 10

p.s.

rors it resets any current injuries, but you can still get injured after that. i guess we'll just have to deal with any injuries that occur if/when the change happens

So 53 is the max roster, no practice squad, just want to confirm.

no, you can have up to 61 players if you like and the game will let you (haven't tested it out myself). i told people to get it down to 53 because i didn't know if the game would chop you down to 53 after the pre-season

Rorschach

i have adjusted 3 sliders:

1. fg accuracy down to 40
2. fg power down to 40
3. roughing the passer down to 10

p.s.

rors it resets any current injuries, but you can still get injured after that. i guess we'll just have to deal with any injuries that occur if/when the change happens

Boooh. What's the point to having a white quarterback then? And that only benefits you and the steelers! Thugs.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
the cuts might not be accurate, I still have mario butler cb, pretty sure he was cut in preseason.

DCX

DCX
no, you can have up to 61 players if you like and the game will let you (haven't tested it out myself). i told people to get it down to 53 because i didn't know if the game would chop you down to 53 after the pre-season

It already happened. Bills cut Chad Johnson lolololol

DCX

Top Bottom