• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

1. Vikings - Nick Collins
2. Rams - Kellen Winslow
3. Colts - Jake Scott
4. Dolphins - Alphonso Smith
5. Browns - Plaxico Burress
6. Raiders- Otah
7. Redskins- EJ Henderson
8. Jags- null
9. Cards- Albert Haynesworth
10. Panthers - pass
11. Chiefs - Fred Robbins
12. Buccaneers - pass
13. Seahawks - Kyle Kosier
14. Bills - Chad Johnson
15. Titans - Shaun Smith
16. Jets - Lee Evans
17. Chargers - none
18. Bears - none
19. Falcons - james farrior
20. Bengals
21. Saints
22. Cowboys
23. Broncos
24. Lions
25. Eagles
26. Steelers
27. Texans
28. Ravens
29. 49ers- pass
30. Giants
31. Patriots
32. Packers

bengals go

eznark

Banned
Id like to voice my displeasure at booting drizz. He said hed have his internet tomorrow.

Bros before randoms!

Also fuck NBAgaf

1. Vikings - Nick Collins
2. Rams - Kellen Winslow
3. Colts - Jake Scott
4. Dolphins - Alphonso Smith
5. Browns - Plaxico Burress
6. Raiders- Otah
7. Redskins- EJ Henderson
8. Jags- Vince Young
9. Cards- Albert Haynesworth
10. Panthers - pass
11. Chiefs - Fred Robbins
12. Buccaneers - pass
13. Seahawks - Kyle Kosier
14. Bills - Chad Johnson
15. Titans - Shaun Smith
16. Jets - Lee Evans
17. Chargers - none
18. Bears - none
19. Falcons - james farrior
20. Bengals
21. Saints
22. Cowboys
23. Broncos
24. Lions
25. Eagles
26. Steelers
27. Texans
28. Ravens
29. 49ers- pass
30. Giants
31. Patriots
32. Packers

updated

Rorschach

[edit]Don't know, splat. Check maddencareer.com. I can't go on right now. :\

Yeah, two people got screwed. One of them was bound to get screwed, but not both!
the league will be going live for week 1 within the hour.

and as i said, if you already picked your FA, THEN SIGN HIM NOW! if you want to wait to play your game until after you pick your FA it doesn't matter to me

Can't you wait 'till they sign in to start? Don't want to fuck shit up changing owners or having the cpu pick up/drop players at the end of W4 of the pre-season.

Can't you wait 'till they sign in to start? Don't want to fuck shit up changing owners or having the cpu pick up/drop players at the end of W4 of the pre-season.

that is precisely what i'm waiting on, for livewire to be signed in (which luke is doing now). everyone else is signed in.

as for drizz, i wish it weren't this way. initially he said he'd have the game by sept 4th. here we are, sept 15th and he still doesn't. can't hold the league up for 1 guy, even though i like drizz and would have no issues if there was something else preventing us from playing but we've waited long enough.

eznark

Banned
He moved across the country and told us that Comcast was coming to give him da juice tomorrow.

1. Remove stick from ass
2. Buy NHL
3. Realize Madden is garbo and the league can start whenever

daw840

You do it, you're the head man!!

DCX

I understand that....but I thought it was said that we can have more than the 56 man cap on our squad. There are definitely guys I could cut, but I don't want to if I don't have to. Cap penalties and such.

He moved across the country and told us that Comcast was coming to give him da juice tomorrow.

1. Remove stick from ass
2. Buy NHL
3. Realize Madden is garbo and the league can start whenever

1. wash my balls
2. no thanks!
3. the league starts tonight, deal with it!

and where did drizz say he was getting his internet tomorrow?

LukeSmith

Any new members just make sure to read the rules on how the games are played blah blah. I don't want (but I also don't mind doing it!) another Balb situation this year!

eznark

Banned
1. wash my balls
2. no thanks!
3. the league starts tonight, deal with it!

and where did drizz say he was getting his internet tomorrow?

Earlier this week, said Comcast was backed up and couldnt hook him up til Sunday.

Any new members just make sure to read the rules on how the games are played blah blah. I don't want (but I also don't mind doing it!) another Balb situation this year!

Lol

i'll talk to rinse and dark faze about it. rinse should be home in an hour anyways. maybe they can play their playoff game tonight.

but again i ask where did drizz say his internet was coming on sunday? cause he has never responded to my pms from earlier in the week.

DCX

DCX
I understand that....but I thought it was said that we can have more than the 56 man cap on our squad. There are definitely guys I could cut, but I don't want to if I don't have to. Cap penalties and such.

By week 4 of preseason you have to be at 53. I think Levious touched on that. So if you can cut down to 53 now, i would do it. Cut players without bonus. No cap penalty.

DCX

eznark

Banned
Im on my phone but just check his post history i think it was his last post in the thread. Almost positive but ive been drinking a lot this week.

Top Bottom