• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

Somnia

I say Ram should have to wear these all season long
UGLY.jpg

Sorry but these hideous things should be seen by everyone and not stuck at the bottom of a page!

Trasher

Trasher! When can you play!!?

After MSU loses to ND?

We were promised a full online franchise. They didn't say it would all be available in one place.

DCX

My point is that there's no consistency to what's available online, and what's available on Live. Ideally it would make sense to have it all available everywhere...

I'm just sick of looking for an option, not finding it, then going to look for it on my Xbox, and then not being able to have access to everything I need there either. It's not enjoyable having to bounce back and forth.

Smokey

1. Vikings - Nick Collins
2. Rams - Kellen Winslow
3. Colts - Jake Scott
4. Dolphins - Alphonso Smith
5. Browns - Plaxico Burress
6. Raiders- Otah
7. Redskins- EJ Henderson
8. Jags- Vince Young
9. Cards- Albert Haynesworth
10. Panthers - pass
11. Chiefs - Fred Robbins
12. Buccaneers - pass
13. Seahawks - Kyle Kosier
14. Bills - Chad Johnson
15. Titans - Shaun Smith
16. Jets - Lee Evans
17. Chargers - none
18. Bears - none
19. Falcons - james farrior
20. Bengals - andre carter
21. Saints - dan koppen
22. Cowboys- andre gurode
23. Broncos- Owens
24. Lions- pass
25. Eagles- pass
26. Steelers- pass
27. Texans
28. Ravens
29. 49ers- pass
30. Giants
31. Patriots
32. Packers

Texans on the clock.

DCX

WR - Mike Williams

Trasher

Did someone pickup Stefan Logan? I can't find him anywhere.

Also, if I play my game before I do my practice stuff, can I still come back after I play my game and complete that before we advance to the next week?

Somnia

I'm good to play our game now if you want.

Also, is there anywhere in-game or on the site to even see cap penalties against you? I'm browsing through now and don't see anything aside from available cap room.

On the salary page in game in the very top right it says 2012 cap penalty

Uh...are there cap penalties for guys that were automatically cut by the CPU?

its possible. i would imagine if it were it would be extremely minimal because you're getting no name guys cut

and im not sure how to search for players trasher. i checked the site but there's no option!

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
I'm good to play our game now if you want.

Also, is there anywhere in-game or on the site to even see cap penalties against you? I'm browsing through now and don't see anything aside from available cap room.

let me take a look at my roster

rinse82

So just getting acclimated,

Will FA signings be a free for all once we've gone through the list of teams once?

I see Dark signed VY.

Vince Young future 2012

Top Bottom