• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

Sokantish

I got you beat Cola, Ponder is a 73, the back up Joe Webb is a 72. That's the number in online franchise with the extra stats. Without those extra ratings he's a 75

1. Vikings - Nick Collins
2. Rams - Kellen Winslow
3. Colts - Jake Scott
4. Dolphins - Alphonso Smith
5. Browns - Plaxico Burress
6. Raiders- Otah
7. Redskins- EJ Henderson
8. Jags- Vince Young
9. Cards- Albert Haynesworth
10. Panthers - pass
11. Chiefs - Fred Robbins
12. Buccaneers - pass
13. Seahawks - Kyle Kosier
14. Bills - Chad Johnson
15. Titans - Shaun Smith
16. Jets - Lee Evans
17. Chargers - none
18. Bears - none
19. Falcons - james farrior
20. Bengals - andre carter
21. Saints - dan koppen
22. Cowboys
23. Broncos
24. Lions
25. Eagles
26. Steelers
27. Texans
28. Ravens
29. 49ers- pass
30. Giants
31. Patriots
32. Packers

updated. is birdles interested in anyone?

daw840

Alright, I'm down to 53. I really don't like it that I can't see contracts online. Everyone I cut didn't have a penalty except for one and I didn't know that until I actually cut him.

DCX

DCX
oh i see. i just did it on the xbox and it tells you what the cap savings/hit will be

It does online too.

What you get on the xbox that you don't on the site is the ability to look at players contract details. I think if you click on players and ask for more detail.

DCX

daw840

oh i see. i just did it on the xbox and it tells you what the cap savings/hit will be

It tells you all of that but only after you actually cut them. When you cut them it brings up a pop up that says you freed up x amount of cap room, or whatever the penalty is. You only have the option of clicking OK, no way to cancel.

rinse and dark faze are going to play in about an hour for the jags

419529_o.gif

It tells you all of that but only after you actually cut them. When you cut them it brings up a pop up that says you freed up x amount of cap room, or whatever the penalty is. You only have the option of clicking OK, no way to cancel.

not true. i'm trying it again now. and when i press release it says

"Releasing QB Alex Smith will free 3.01 M in cap room but incur a penalty of $6 M. Are you sure you want to release this player?"

daw840

Bullshit, I just did it again and it doesn't give you the option.

edit: To clarify, I am doing this on my computer, not the game.

Birdman02

not true. i'm trying it again now. and when i press release it says

"Releasing QB Alex Smith will free 3.01 M in cap room but incur a penalty of $6 M. Are you sure you want to release this player?"

Where are you seeing this? I'm seeing it the same way as daw says...with no option to cancel. On the website btw

Top Bottom