• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

Week 1 Games:

Cowboys @ Giants
Colts @ Bears
Jags @ Vikings
Bills @ Jets
Dolphins @ Texans
Patriots @ Titans
Rams @ Lions
Redskins @ Saints
Eagles @ Browns
Falcons @ Chiefs
49ers @ Packers
Seahawks @ Cardinals
Panthers @ Buccaneers
Steelers @ Broncos (Game of the Week) - will crow miss tebow? will ramirez get a bunch of free fumbles? two AFC titans battle it out!
Bengals @ Ravens
Chargers @ Raiders

Week advances to week 2 on: Tuesday, 9/18/12 @ 7pm pst

eznark

Banned
Yeah, it dropped a couple of guys that I want to pick back up. Unfortunately, those guys are not in the FA pool on the website.

And...I'm only at 51 players right now.

lolol

So is the Madden AI going to do this every single week? Randomly make roster and depth chart adjustments?

Also what website are you guys talking about?

Sokantish

Same. Couple positions I was looking at are signed with other teams.

No, it's because we simmed past "cut days" in week 4.

Man... the WR I wanted, Al Davis would have loved him!

Way to go FMT, you screwed everything up.

Also what's messed up is now there might be better players in the pool and people that already picked get ripped off

Colasante

I'm pretty sure you could have adjusted it so the AI didn't make roster choices for you. I remember turning that Off when joining the league.

Man... the WR I wanted, Al Davis would have loved him!

Way to go FMT, you screwed everything up.

Also what's messed up is now there might be better players in the pool and people that already picked get ripped off

i had my team down to 53 guys and i didn't have any random cuts or signings

p.s.

cola i do have that turned off

you may have to turn CPU Signing assistance off in your own options. as with most options, whatever i choose for the league has no effect on anyone else. it's just for me.

so for instance if i turn off auto strafe, it doesn't affect rors settings. auto strafe is still on for him until he turns it off himself. i suspect its the same with AI signings.

Somnia

you may have to turn CPU Signing assistance off in your own options. as with most options, whatever i choose for the league has no effect on anyone else. it's just for me.

so for instance if i turn off auto strafe, it doesn't affect rors settings. auto strafe is still on for him until he turns it off himself. i suspect its the same with AI signings.

Ya I turned my stuff off and cut my team to like 61. It's at 53 now and they cut a bunch of low grade guys I was going to cut anyways and didnt sign anyone since I have the auto-fill roster turned off.

edit: I LIED, it cut some of my MLB's I wanted.

Rorschach

It's off for me. It's just that we advanced passed cut days. This isn't a weekly thing.

lol @ cutler

btw- say good bye to your potential experience points for progression to the guys they dropped! They're probably already scooped by some other team anyway, so who cares... :\

LJ11

Your fault for not reading the thread during the 6 minutes between the league starting and FMT nutting in his underoos.

lol

This 53 roster limit sucks, I want a few guys that were cut from my team. They're scrubs but they're my scrubs.

Trasher

Where are you guys seeing your total number of players on the team?

Also, the automatic cuts were stupid for me. It cut players that I wanted...

Somnia

I say Ram should have to wear these all season long
UGLY.jpg

Top Bottom